Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 536

🦠 🙄🦠

A thought from the Telephoneman

I was on a plane once, sitting next to a very annoying child. I asked if I could move. No! Apparently, that’s not allowed if the child is yours.

🦠😊🦠

Say thanks to geoff101 for this one!!

Here’s another restroom giggle...

Seen on the cubicle wall... “Captain’s log Stardate 27325 - beamed down to the planet for a crap but encountered problems with the Klingons”

🦠 🙄🦠

Sharkfin, this is his responsibility 😊

A man had $2000 to invest. He went to visit the president of a Kotex company. The office was very high class, and the president was extremely well dressed. He asked the president what the cost per share was and was told $500 per share. He wound up visiting the president of a trojan company. The office was very plain, and the president was dressed in shorts and tee shirt. He asked the price per share and was told $20. He questioned the difference between the Kotex and the trojan price and the president said, “they are out for blood, we are just fucking around”.

🦠🦠

Blame af9023 for this one: 🙄

A truck driver in the Canadian provinces, woke up in the hospital. He had two broken arms, numerous cuts, scrapes and bruises. Asking the older nurse that was on duty at the time. “What happened to him?” The nurse replied that, “You were in a very serious traffic accident”. Unable to take care of himself, because of his broken arms the older nurse had to give the man his nightly bath. She noticed that he had the name swan tattooed on his large member. During shift change later that night, the elderly nurse mentioned to the younger and much more endowed nurse about what she noticed. In the morning the younger nurse told the elderly nurse that the name actually was “Saskatchewan”

🦠 🙄🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.