Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 524

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

Say thanks to Irishblue for this one:

There was this guy marooned on a desert island alone for 20 years. One day he saw an ocean liner, but while watching, to his horror, it hit a massive rock and immediately sank. He was devastated. Two days later he saw a body on the beach. He ran and discovered the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He nursed her back to health. Finally, she stood up and looked at him with gratitude. Then she said: “Would you like a smoke?” He replied: “Holy Shit! I haven’t had a smoke in the 20 years I’ve been stuck on this island!” So, she pulled down the zip on her wetsuit and pulled out the makings of a cigarette and rolled one and lit it for him. So, there he was, puffing away and smiling happily to himself. Then she said: “Would you like a Gin and Tonic?” He replied: “Holy Shit! I haven’t had a G&T in the 20 years I’ve been stuck on this island!” So she pulled down the zip on her wetsuit and pulled out the makings of a G&T and made one for him and handed him the glass. So, there he was, puffing away and sipping his G&T and smiling happily to himself. Then she started pulling down the zip on her wetsuit and said: “Would you like to play around?!”

And he shouted for joy and said: “Holy Shit! Have you got a golf course in there too?”

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.