Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 503

This submission is compliments of KramNetsua

The biology master at an Exclusive Girls Boarding School in England walks into the classroom one morning.

“Good morning, Ladies.”

“Good morning Sir.” came the reply from all the assembled pupils.

He turns his attention to a comely lass sitting near the back.

“Miss Smith, which part of the human body expands to six times its normal size under excitation?” he asks.

“Sir!” she replies, “You cannot possibly ask such a question. My father is on the Board of Governors, and I’ll tell him what perverted questions you are asking.”

The biology master looks at the girl for a few moments, one eyebrow raised. Then he turns to another pupil. “Miss Jones?”

“The pupil of the eye, Sir.”

“Very good Miss Jones, quite correct.” He turns back to the first pupil.

“Miss Smith. I have just two things to say to you. Firstly, you should endeavor to do the set homework instead of lazing about in the common room and secondly, when you get married you are going to be sorely disappointed!”

🦠🦠

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.