Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 475

Thank olddave1951 for this one:

March 17, 2010

Terry O’rouk and his buds were at the pub celebrating St. Paddy’s day. Ya know, green beer, Irish whisky, corned beef and cabbage and frisky barmaids. Terry felt like he had to go so bad his eyes must be turning green from the beer, so off to the little boy’s room he went. It was the old-fashioned kind with one long urinal. As he stood there taking a leak, this really short guy came in and stood next to him. The little man opened up his fly and threw a 14 inch dick up over the edge of the urinal. Terry’s eyeballs just about jumped out of his head.

“Ah, like my dick, do ya laddie?” the short man said with a thick Irish brogue.

“Well it is most impressive looking,” said Terry.

“Well, if ya like it that much, I can give ya one just like it.”

“What, how?”

“Well, I’m a leprechaun, I am, and ‘majik’ I have.”

Terry stood there thinking. He would be the envy of every other golfer at the club. Showers would become show-ers. The possibility with the ladies...

“Well sounds interesting. What, you just wave your ‘majik’ wand?”

“Something like that, I have to bugger you with it.”

“Say what?” Terry exclaimed.

“Ya know, slip it up the old poop chute.”

Terry thought for a minute, weighing a little pain and embarrassment against being the king stud.

“OK, what do I do?”

“Well, on your knees laddie and drop you drawers, you’re a wee bit tall to do it standing up.”

Terry got down on all fours and the little man lined up behind him.

“Here it comes, lad,” said the little man as he started pushing.

Hells Bells, Terry thought the little man was splitting him wide open. He would definitely think before pushing up it some woman’s ass. Thankfully, it did not take the little guy long to shoot.

“Now ya just stay like that for a couple of minutes to let it take,” the little guy said as he cleaned up and hitched up his pants.

“So, how old are you laddie?”

“Twenty-eight, why?”

“Well, if ya believe in leprechauns, I just wondered if ya still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny,” the little man said as he hurried out the door.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😊 🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.