Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 456

Very few people know about this amazing fact!

After digging to a depth of 10 feet last year outside Buffalo, New York, scientists found traces of copper cable dating back 100 years. They came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that followed a Los Angeles, California, archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet somewhere just outside Oceanside. Shortly afterwards a story in the LA Times read, “California archaeologists report finding of 200-year-old copper cable, stating their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communication network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers.”

One week later a local newspaper in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, reported that Ole Olson, a heck of an engineer and a self-taught archaeologist, after digging 30 feet deep in his pasture near the community of Kindersley, Saskatchewan, “Found absolutely nothing, and has therefore concluded that 300 years ago Saskatchewan had already gone wireless.”

Just makes a person proud to be from Saskatchewan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.