Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 436

This one is from Billygoat:

I am not sure if you would consider this funny but a few years ago my wife and I build a back deck onto our home. I was cleaning up the deck itself while my wife, Maggi, was using an electric nail gun to put up the lattice skirt around the bottom of the deck. The nail gun wasn’t powerful enough to drive the nails all the way in leaving about a quarter of an inch sticking up. She would finish up with a claw hammer and drive them flush.

She was almost finished when our ex-brother-in-law, her sisters ex showed up. He was a loud, ‘know it all’ and proceeded to stand at the end of the lattice sheet where she still had to nail it to the support post. He ignored her and started telling me what I was doing wrong in my clean up.

My wife asked him to please move several times so she could finish. But he continued to ignore her and stand in the way. She finally told him she had to nail the end of the lattice panel. He spread his legs and told her to go ahead. She grabbed the nail gun and starting at the bottom of the lattice drove nails from there up to the top. As she drove the last nail in at the top he started screaming that she had nailed his dick to the lattice and post.

She panicked and grabbed the claw hammer, placing the claw around the nail head, jerked the hammer up to pull the nail out. Our ex-brother-in-law immediately passed out.

We called for an ambulance which was only 2 blocks away and they took him to the hospital only a mile further. He was still out cold. We followed them to the ER.

We waited in the ER for about a half an hour and finally asked a nurse what was taking so long to fix a couple of holes in a penis. We were informed that he was in emergency surgery and that the doctor would come out to tell us about it when they finished.

When to doc came out he asked what had happened and we explained about the nail gun and pulling out the nail. He told us that the 2 holes in the penis only took a couple of minutes to stitch up but then explained that the surgery as to remove a crushed testicle.

An almost ‘true’ story.

Billygoat

✧ ✧ ✧

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.