Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 409

Another one from Mihickman

A man and his girlfriend on holiday in the USA check into the Watergate hotel made famous by President Nixon. When they’re lying in bed watching TV, they notice that the picture keeps breaking up with static at odd times. Worried about the stories she’s heard from history, the girlfriend says: “I’m afraid that this room might be bugged with listening devices.”

“That’s crazy, there’s nothing to be worried about,” the man replies. The girlfriend insists, so he starts to search the room for bugs. He looks in all of the drawers, under the TV, and behind the curtains and pictures. When he pulls a rug up, to his utter disbelief, he finds a suspicious looking disc.

“Wow, you might be right!” the man says. He gets out his pocket multitool, unscrews the disc from the floor and drops it out of a window. The next morning, they head to the front desk to check out of their room.

“You guys must’ve had a good time last night” the clerk says laughing. Embarrassed and confused, the man asks: “And just how would you know that?!”

The clerk replies: “Well, in the room on the floor below you, the entire chandelier came down in the middle of the night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.