Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 380

Anyone you know?

Confused

As a man, I used to think I was pretty much just a normal sort of chap, but I was born white, into a two-parent household which now, whether I like it or not, makes me “Privileged”, a racist & responsible for slavery.

I am a fiscal & moral conservative, which by today’s standards, makes me a fascist because I plan, budget & support myself and my family.

I went to Grammar School & have always held a job. I now find out that I am not here because I earned it, but because I was “advantaged.

I am heterosexual, which now makes me a homophobe. I am not a Muslim, which now labels me as an infidel.

I am older than 70, making me a waste of space and resource who doesn’t understand Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat. This I accept!

I think and I reason, and I doubt much of what “mainstream” media tells me, which makes me a “Right-wing conspiracy nut.

I am proud of my heritage & our inclusive British culture, making me a xenophobe.

I believe in hard work, fair play, & fair compensation according to each individual’s merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist.

I believe our system guarantees freedom of effort - not freedom of outcome or subsidies ... which makes me a borderline sociopath.

I believe in the defense & protection of Great Britain for & by all citizens, now making me a militant.

I am proud of our flag, what it stands for and the many who died to let it fly, so I must be an imperialist and a racist.

Please help me come to terms with the new me because I’m just not sure who I am anymore!

Funny - it all took place over the last 7 or 8 years!!

If all this nonsense wasn’t enough to deal with, now I don’t even know which damn cloakroom to use!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.