Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 346

Say thanks to NipSC4328 for this one!

A friend was telling me, “You won’t believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said, Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, Throw all my clothes out the window; take my TV, and my laptop.

Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.

Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house.

Finally, disown me and never talk to me again. And don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose.”

“Holy Smokes,” I replied, “She actually said that?”

“Well, she didn’t put it quite like that ... She actually said...

“Dad, meet my new boyfriend - Mohammed. We’re going to work together on Bernie’s election campaign.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.