Vacation at the Beach - Cover

Preview

Vacation at the Beach

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Public Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Foreword

For readers who follow my work, this isn’t the kind of story they have come to expect from Lubrican. One of the ingredients of this tale is a little seamy, on the unpleasant side of things. But life includes some seamy, unpleasant things. And fiction either resembles life, or predicts how an unknown life may have been or could be lived. So there you are. “Molestation” is a highly-charged word. Most people think of that word in the context of physical force being applied in a sexual way. But people can be molested without touching them if they are manipulated in other ways to do things they might not have otherwise done. People can also be seduced into relationships they didn’t seek out. Whether or not that’s less troublesome is an argument for another day. The fact is, it happens, and as an author of fiction, I get the chance to make things turn out better than it probably would in real life. That, too, could be debated. In any case, I felt like a little warning might be in order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.