The Company
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Albert Branson gets a job transfer to a company in the Midwest, where he finds strange goings on. His wife's personality and body start changing, and things get weirder and weirder.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Aliens   Slut Wife   Body Modification  

Albert was finding that ALLGRO was a very well-run organization, organized with military precision. The building where he worked was pristine, with not a speck of dirt anywhere, and nothing out of place. Albert noticed that none of the executives had messy desks or offices -- there was a fetish for orderliness, even to the way they dressed. The men had the same clipped haircut and their suits always looked freshly pressed. The people on his floor were friendly, but it was clear that you had to follow the rules and do your job and there was no time for funny business. All of the people in the Senior Management wing of the building where Albert worked were men, and it was puzzling to him how the company had managed to do that and not have to comply with equal opportunity hiring laws. The other strange thing was that every one of the men was lean. They all looked like marathon runners with bodies that were on the verge of actually being anorexic. Albert noticed there were no boxes of donuts or snacks in the office like in other places where he worked. There was a small kitchen, but the refrigerator had no food in it and the coffee maker looked like it hadn’t been used in years.

Albert threw himself into his work and tried to make a good impression, since he was the new guy. Mr. Benson had called the morning meeting to introduce Albert to the other executives, and it was in a conference room that had black leather swivel chairs, a long table of polished wood and gleaming chrome, and a picture of The Founder on the walls. The Founder was a very thin man with large eyes that seemed to watch you as you moved around the room. There were a dozen men sitting at the table when Albert arrived. They all nodded and gave just a hint of a smile to him.

Mr. Benson introduced Albert to everyone and the first thing Albert noticed was that nobody used first names. They all called themselves Mister this or that. “Mr. Jones”, “Mr. Wilson” “Mr. Smith”, etc. The names were all very generic.

“I want to give you a little flavor of what we’re all about here, Albert,” Mr. Benson said. “Think of this as your orientation. I’m going to show pictures on the screen at the front of the room, and you’ll see they’re of the wives of all the men here. You’ll find that we’re all very proud of our women in this company.”

Mr. Benson opened up his laptop, synced it with the large screen on the wall behind him, and then started projecting pictures on the screen. The pictures were of corpulent, tarty-looking women, and Albert sucked in his breath when he saw them. They all looked like Stacey, with mounds of flesh stuffed into one tight, flashy outfit after another. They all had big hair and hoop earrings and bangle bracelets, and they all were showing cleavage. Projected on a big screen like this, they looked huge. Their arms were enormous, their legs were like tree trunks, and their rear ends were like beach balls.

As each woman’s picture flashed on the screen a man would stand up, beaming broadly, and the other men would applaud. It was the first time Albert had seen any of them smile. The man would give his wife’s height and weight and vital statistics, and the other men would smile approvingly. Then he would they talk about his wife’s appetite, what her favorite foods were, how many times a day she ate, and how much weight she had gained that month. Then it would be the next man’s turn.

It was the strangest thing. After that moment of levity the mood of the men turned serious again and the rest of the meeting was filled with boring statistics and marketing reports and financial data. Albert was puzzled by everything. It was the strangest company he had ever worked at. He tried to do his work the rest of the day, but there were so many things that seemed off about this company, and he could not get rid of the feeling that something was wrong here.

He was still trying to piece it all together on the way home from work when he pulled into his driveway.

When he came in the front door of the house he heard laughing and cackling, and he was stunned by what he saw. There, in the middle of his kitchen were the same half-dozen women from last night in the same tight, skimpy clothing. There were plates of food scattered all over the kitchen table: empty pie tins, empty cake boxes, containers from fast food places, fried chicken bones, milkshake cups. Liana was sitting on a chair with an orgasmic expression on her face as the women fed her, taking turns and urging her on.

“You go girl,” “That’s it, baby!” “Take another bite, honey, fill that belly up!”. Liana was wearing pink shorts and a black t-shirt and she had the beginning of a round belly peeking out between the bottom of the t-shirt and the top of her waistband. She looked at Albert with her cheeks full and pizza crumbs at the corners of her mouth, and she smiled.

“Hey cutie!” she said. “Come on over here and sit on my lap! The girls are teaching me how to eat in the Company way.”

Albert felt disgust and excitement at the same time. He was disgusted by all the food wrappers and boxes scattered all over the table, and by seeing his wife sitting with spread legs, her head back, being fed by these fat women who were cheering her on ... But at the same time he realized that it was exciting him. He had a throbbing in his groin and he knew all of this was turning him on.

Nevertheless, his sense of outrage won out, and he shouted, “Get out of here, all of you! I don’t know what you’re doing here but this is disgusting and I want you out of here right now!”

The women leered at him and cackled like mischievous children, but they got up to leave.

They passed by him and went out the front door and Stacy was the last one. She made sure she gave him a bump with her enormous hips and said, “See you later, cutie boy. You can kick us out of your house, but your pretty wife isn’t going to stop now. She’s had her Company Wife orientation, and she’s got the hunger!” She laughed gleefully and went out the door, then got in her car with the rest of the girls and drove off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.