Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 4: Z is now 16 - Introducing Rick

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Z is now 16 - Introducing Rick - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Content note: In this chapter mild ft/ft incest and ft allows mt to touch her breasts.

I was 16. Fran was 14 and I wanted a boyfriend named Rick. Let’s try that again. Rick was my boyfriend and I wanted him to know it. It was an emergency. So I called Mrs. Roberts. After explaining my problem she asked, “Do you want me to ask him for you?”

“Oh, NO. Please don’t. But what should I do?”

Mrs. Roberts, acting as my CPS issue surrogate mom, explained that my boyfriend angst was a common problem among girls my age. “You want action. Don’t wait for him. Tomorrow at school ask him for homework help at his place. Give Fran the phone and tell her why. Text Fran from Rick’s phone saying getting homework help so she will know where you are.”

I was a basket of nerves. But I truly needed help with math. If it takes math to see more of Rick then I’ll do math. I asked. He agreed. What a relief. After school, we walked together to Rick’s house. “Hey, mom I’m helping Z with her math.”

“Z? Is that the girl you keep obsessing about?” Rick was embarrassed. I was pleased. I did a mental fist bump in the air and smiled. After a glass of milk and two cookies each, we actually worked on math.

Being close to Rick made me horny. To myself I thought, “Don’t mess this up. Wait ‘till you get home for a much-needed orgasm. And while you are here let Rick help with your homework.”

Later, I called Fran telling her I was staying for dinner. And have been offered a ride back home. She said be good and have fun. In that order. I said, “Killjoy” and ended the call.

All too soon after dinner, we rode back to my place in the back seat of Mrs. May’s car. Rick actually held my hand. I think he was afraid to try anything more than that. When we arrived I opened the car door but before I got out Rick kissed my hand. I wanted a more sensuous kiss but instead, I said, “Thank you, Rick, for the help and thank you Mrs. May for dinner and driving me home.”

We fell on our bed with Fran trying to substitute for Rick. I gave her a C- for substitute value and a solid A for my orgasm. We got ice-cream bars from our tiny freezer to end our day. Oh, the way we treated those ice-cream bars. If they had been boys they would have gushed cream filling. Yum just thinking about it. Brush teeth, lights out and into bed with dreams of Rick. In the morning Fran said I must have had another orgasm while sleeping. I didn’t remember a thing. My pussy was wet. Damn. I wanted to remember.

More math help led to better kissing which we both enjoyed. I found a way to test his desire for me. On the next walk to his home, I mentioned that Fran wanted to see the latest Disney princess movie. “Would you be able to take both of us to the theater?”

What would he say? I was worried that this might kill a budding relationship. “Both of you. Works for me. How about Friday?”

I stopped walking and gave him a very public wet kiss. Then when my adrenaline went down I said thank you.

When we got to his house he asked his mom if it would be okay to work on my math in his room. “Grab some cookies on the way if you or Z would like some.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.