Family Shock Turns to Fun - Cover

Family Shock Turns to Fun

Copyright© 2017 by 123jane xx

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Incest family, kids get caught and what happened after

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Hi, I’m Jane yes it’s my real name and no I’m not going to give you my last name. I’m 36 married to John, we met at university and we’ve never been apart since. He’s 38 and two kids, twins, Anna and Sam, aged 14

I’m not one of the super models you read about in these stories, I’m just normal, I have put on some weight not too much though, to be honest I think I look better for it and so does John. When I’m dressed up to go out I can still turn a few heads which does my ego the world of good, but I’m sure you don’t want to hear what I’m like but why I’m writing my story on here. Actually I’m not really sure why I’m telling you all this, I think it might be to help me come to terms with what happened, or maybe just to tease you all, no I’m not really that nasty.

John works in an office in town and I work 3 days a week in a local garden centre’s nursery. On the day my story started a few months ago it was a rainy day and because of the rain it was very quit at work. My boss told me that I could go home early if I wanted to, needless to say I said yes to his offer. I set off for home at 4 o’clock instead of my usual 5:30 finish.

Quite often when I’m at work Anna will start to get tea ready for us all, because she’s usually home 2 hours before me, which is always a big help to me. I went into the house and was surprised to see that neither Sam nor Anna appeared to be at home. ‘Oh well looks like I will have to make the meal’ I thought to myself,’ as I took my coat off.

I went upstairs to use the toilet and as I neared the top of stairs I could hear a noise, I stopped to listen but couldn’t make out exactly what the sound was so I walked up the last few steps slowly. The sound was coming from Anna’s room, it sounded like she was moaning in pain? Her door was half open and when I looked in I was shocked to see that she was on her bed having sex with some guy.

I was fuming, how the hell could she be so stupid as to do this. I was just about to push her door open and castrate the guy when I realised the guy was actually Sam! I looked again and again just to make sure, yes it was Sam he was actually fucking his sister, I was frozen to the spot and then Anna started to tell him to fuck her harder and she started pulling his arse harder against her with her hands.

I ran downstairs jumped in the car drove to the park and just burst into tears. What should I do? How long has it been going on? How do I stop it? Those thoughts and probably a thousand more questions went through my mind. Should I pretend I don’t know what they were doing and try to keep them apart? Or, should I have it out with them?

After sitting there or nearly an hour I knew I would have to talk to John about the situation first and so decided to go home. I rang Anna before I set off to say I was on my way home. When I got home Anna was in the kitchen preparing tea Sam was in the room with her, he was doing some of his homework, both of them acting like nothing had happened. I found it really hard not to cry again and shout at them that I knew what was going on. Anna even said, “Are you okay mum?”

I said, “Yes, I’m just getting a cold or something.” and turned away.

When John got home we sat down for tea and John was asking if I was okay, “You’re not your usual chatty self darling.”

I told him I was ‘off it’ and that I was going to having an early night. I laid in bed wide awake, I was thinking about what I’d seen earlier, it just kept going over and over in my head the sight of Anna on her back with Sam between her legs fucking her.

When john came up to bed he asked if I was okay again, I said “yes” but that I needed to talk to him seriously about something. Typical guy ... his reply was “Oh god have I forgot anniversary or birthday?”

“Just shut up and get in bed I have to tell you something!” I then told him what I had seen, he looked thoughtful for a minute then just said, “oh okay.” and kissed me.

I said, “Is that all you can say? We have to do something!”

“Like what?” he replied “They’re teenagers ... like we were once! You were fucking guys at Anna’s age. Would you rather she was doing it with some idiot who could hurt her or be with her brother who will treat her properly? You know they have always been close, closer than twins usually are.”

Sometimes I just hate men when they say things that make sense, I suppose he’s right in a way but it’s against the law! “What if someone found out?”

“Well then you’d better talk to them, explain to them that if they want to do it, they need to be careful!”

Then John started to kiss me again this time I didn’t stop him. We were soon fucking like it was the first time we’d ever done it together. It wasn’t long before I climaxed and John followed me quickly while I was still gasping for air as he spilled over inside my pussy.

The next Friday I told the kids that they were staying in tonight, “Your dad and I need to talk to you both!” that got groans off of them both.

“But mum we were going to go to the pictures with our mates tonight!”

“Tough, you’re stopping in tonight and that’s an end of it!”

Anna still argued for a few minutes, Sam didn’t say a word, he always let her do the talking, I don’t know if he lets her because she can get a lot of leeway with the cute smile she has or because she’s the bossier one of the two of them.

After tea on Friday night we sat in the living room, “Do you want to start John?” I said, the look on his face told me he didn’t, “Hmm okay, looks like it’s up to me then! Right you two no lies, what have you two been doing together?” they both looked a bit shocked but said nothing, “Well” I said, “How come, when I came home early on Tuesday, I saw you both in Anna’s room having sex!”

Now they really went red, Anna half tried to deny it Sam just looked at the floor, “Are we in trouble now mum?” Anna said, “I promise we won’t do it again!”

“No you’re not in trouble but you could be if anyone found out what you were doing together!”

They both looked up when I said they’re not in trouble.

“What do you mean mum?” Anna said.

I told them “If that’s what you two want to do, then me and your dad have decided to let you but there are some rules.”

Anna gasped and her eyes opened wide, “Oh my God mum, really! Yes we will do anything you say!”

“Well to start with no one outside our immediate family must know about what you two are up to, you can’t do anything outside of the house, or if we have company, do you understand?”

“Yes mum!” they both said together.

“ “And if either one of you decides to end it, there is to be no trying to hurt each other to get revenge or anything! You have to remember that you’re always brother and sister and that’s far more important than a little fooling about.”

Both of them said, “Yes mum.” in unison.

“If you have any problems or anything then come to me or your dad first before you do anything about it okay?”

Again both of my children said, “Yes mum.” together.

“If you’re not sure about anything ask us, and finally and very important if one of you doesn’t want to do something that the other wants to do then you don’t do it and the other has to agree that you have that right! No means no ... and no pressure must be used to get your own way.”

Another, “Yes mum,” agreement came from both Anna and Sam.

Anna looked at me. She had a look on her face that said she had a question in her mind. “Go on!” I said “what is it?”

“Well mum, could you get us some condoms please? We can get some free ones but we’ve been told you can buy better ones in the chemist’s shop in town but we can’t go in there and can’t afford the good ones anyway.”

I laughed, “Okay I will and we’ll get you on the pill as well so you can be safe, we can tell doctor it’s to regulate your periods!”

Anna jumped up and hugged us both, “Thanks you’re the best parents ever!”

When she sat down again I got that look again, “Mum can we really ask you anything?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.