Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Hey Darcy, I just wanted to,” the voice started and then halted before finishing the sentence, “tell you, sorry.”

Spike stood there transfixed as he looked at the proud cock on display and his brain registered that Blaze and Shelly were down for the count. “Oh, shit, I shouldn’t have come in here,” he stammered and tried to back out of the door.

“No, you shouldn’t have,” Darcy said and wiggled a finger at him to come to him.

“Oh, man, you’re going to make me have a kid like Dakarai aren’t you?” he whined as he started removing his clothes. Not for an instant did he believe he was going to leave if Darcy was finally offering.

“I need another Lord Wizard,” Darcy said as he stepped off the bed and looked Spike up and down. He was darker in colour to his redheaded half-sister but he was one hell of a woman all the same. No wonder Speeder had never complained. “Damn you’re a hot chick, Spike. I’m going to enjoy this.”

“But what about the girls? Once they smell me, they will want to do me as well,” she asked worriedly as she stepped into Darcy who was taller than she was in this form. All thought of leaving had left her as soon as Darcy crooked his finger.

She didn’t feel coerced; she just felt a desire to satisfy his need. She always felt this desire whenever in female form and near Darcy. She knew Speeder also avoided being near Darcy in female form. Romp and Boner did too, now that she thought of it.

Darcy shook his head, “No, you are only fertile for me,” he said as he examined Spike’s medium-large, proud titties. He bent and licked one of the dark brown nipples. As he cupped the breast to feel its weight, his other hand slid down to rub between her legs. Spike was wet and willing and Darcy pushed his fingers between the hairless lips.

Spike arched and pressed her tit into his mouth. “Why?” she got out as the sensations of Darcy touching her felt like little licks of electricity on her skin. For some reason, her mates had not impregnated her the two times she had come into season.

The male Dogs who had changed had noticed that most of them only came into season every couple of years. The females came into season at least twice a year, unless their pups were under two years, as they often didn’t have a season during that time.

Darcy looked at Spike, “Don’t know. I think that somehow I marked you, Speeder, Boner and Romp when I changed you four. I just know that we can impregnate each other.”

“So I get to return this favour do I?” Spike asked and gripped Darcy’s arms a little tighter as the long fingers slid deeper inside and made her hips rock for more as the tingles made her womb clamp.

“Not if I can help it,” Darcy grinned and kissed Spike. His need was growing and he needed to satisfy it. He moved Spike so she was lying on her back on the bed and lifted her knees so he had a good grip and plunged his cock into her.

Spike arched. “Fuck!” she screamed out as the sensations ripped through her body. Velvet, heat, thick, stretching, sparks, delicious pulling, hard pushing, more heat, more sparks, more fucking amazing.

Darcy watched his friend as he drove into her again and again. He fucked and fucked until the building sensations finally got to the peak. The quivering bucking body he plundered had already come twice for him. He loved that Spike kept coming back for more. “Spike,” he ground out as he thrust again.

The hooded eyes focused on him and Darcy locked his eyes with her’s. “Now baby,” he grunted and thrust home again. He watched as Spike threw her head back, arched and then shuddered around his cock as he poured his sperm into her in great bursts of pure pleasure.

He threw his own head back and screamed when the magic smacked into him and the rush had him thrusting his hips to deliver even more sperm into the willing vessel he was filling. After what felt like an eternity, he finally released Spike and stumbled back.

He looked at the woman, who was still shivering on the bed, as he drew in great lungs full of air, while his body still quivered from the rush. He wobbled as he moved to sit beside Spike and gently brushed back the long straight locks.

“I called Speeder to come get you, I’m sorry my friend,” he said.

Spike chuckled, “I’m not, fuck, now I know why Speeder moons after you. He loves sex with us and he loves us but he rarely lets us do him when he is in female form. Now I know why. You really, spoil it for us, Darcy.”

“Yeah, us too,” Blaze said. “We like to have fun together but it’s not the same as when Darcy does it.”

Darcy called for Speeder to enter when he heard the knock. Speeder came in and looked at his mate still lying naked on the bed. “Damn, he finally called you, didn’t he?” Darcy looked at Speeder who chuckled. “We wait and hope, Darcy. We love our mates but we wait and hope.”

“I’m sorry,” Darcy said and felt sad that he was affecting his friends in this odd fashion. All four of them were fine looking women in their other forms and he had to be honest, he had enjoyed doing Speeder as much as he had doing Spike. He guessed in his own way he loved his Dog-boys.

“Well, that’s easily fixed,” said Shelly as she too re-joined them. She then grinned, “We can always have a boy’s night. Darcy, I doubt Blaze and I will be enough now you have changed again. But if satisfying the boys at least one night a week helps, I say fine.”

“Me too,” said Blaze. “I have no objections to a night off or just with Shelly. After you do Boner and Romp, we could make it every third night, so you do one pair or the other.”

Speeder looked at the girls in surprise, “You’d do that for us?”

“Of course, silly. You boys love him as much as we do. We don’t particularly wish to be with you boys but Darcy had been wearing us ragged since he became a Lord Wizard, we have no hope now he is a Regent. I think you will find your mates will be happy to let you; it is our Dog nature after all. You will only appreciate them more after he has got through with you.”

Speeder suddenly sniffed, “Damn, Spike, you’re in season.”

Blaze and Shelly both sniffed, “Is he?”

Spike shook with laughter, “Darcy said only us four boys and him can get each other pregnant.”

“Oh! Well, that explains a lot. Boner and Romp had both been worried that there was something wrong with them. So what did he do, put some spell on us so only he could do it?” Speeder asked.

“I don’t think I did, I have no idea why?” Darcy said perplexed.

“It’s his alpha male thing. Haven’t you noticed all of our pups are his? We screw each other too but none of the pups are to each other.” Shelly pointed out.

“Spike got me pregnant, too,” replied Speeder.

“Yes, after Darcy said you could,” Shelly pointed out.

“I’m sorry; do you want to have each other’s pups?” Darcy asked his mates.

“Well, I’d like to have at least one for Shelly,” Blaze said, and Shelly nodded in agreement.

“Me too, I’d like to give Speeder a pup if I’m going to give you one,” Spike said.

Darcy sighed, “Fine, Speeder, take this sexy tingko home. I want my daughter to have a brother and a sister, and I’ll see you both in my bed in a week.”

Spike sat up and pashed Darcy. “Thank you, I love you but only when I’m female,” he giggled and got off the bed. Speeder helped her get dressed and they hurried to their room, making the others laugh.

Darcy looked at his mates, “So next time you want one for each of your mates do you?”

“Yes, I like that idea,” Shelly said and this time Blaze nodded in agreement.

“Okay, when you’re ready for the next litter, tell me what you want and I will see if we can make it happen.”

The two girls looked at each other, “Boys.”

“Now?” Darcy said in shock.

They looked at each other again and grinned, “Tomorrow.”

“Okay, I can live with that,” Darcy sighed.


The two girls did indeed have sons.

Spike also had two daughters and a son. While it may seem strange, the boys did have their one night a week with Darcy when he was home. Romp and Boner had their regular night with him too. They also agreed to carry a child each for Darcy.

They decided Romp could go first and Darcy could decide when it was time for Boner. He wasn’t in a hurry and Darcy was fine with this decision. This time they both wanted girls. Darcy also told Romp his other mates, Twitch and Sniff, could do him too. So he decided he’d like to give them girls too and he did.

They were all pleased that if Darcy said so, their mates could get them pregnant and their mates were delighted. The boys did ask Darcy not to do it again for some time, and he agreed that he was fine with that considering all the pups he had running around and his new duties.

Darcy did formally request an audience with Queen Frederica Elders, out of politeness. After a month, he had not received a single word back from her. So he thought it was time he did some visiting. His mates told him to take all the time he wanted and to take Speeder with him when he went.

Darcy agreed, to Speeder’s delight.


Speeder and Darcy decided to take the scenic route.

They had a new Auto straight off the assembly line, with a few upgrades. Darcy liked these cars or transporters as the locals called them. Design wise they were deceptively simple. Since they had two drive motors that were battery driven and solar-power charged a lot of the crap that was on the hybrid cars back home wasn’t required.

While a lot of people on Earth had upgraded to lingers, which actually flew, in the last twenty-five years, most of the heavy transport still relied on hybrid or electric vehicles. They had at least reduced a lot of pollution. They had become less reliant on petrol in the last eighty years as they tried to introduce more hybrids and electric cars.

After the virus in 2032, the world’s economies had taken a dive and new developments had slowed for a decade until the new women in charge fixed their sights on space travel and got things moving ahead again.

Darcy had found the tablet that he believed Sean had slipped into his pack. He was glad Sean had given him one with a crystal in it so he didn’t need a charger. While they had electricity on the Island, they used a different pin formation for the pugs and sockets.

Darcy had found the tablets had designs of just about everything they used back on Earth and a few extras that Sean and friends had designed. The first manufacturing plants he and Spike had set up were for making batteries, sola-panels and crystal-lights. They had everything they needed on their mountain to do this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.