Tara: 3. Dogs
Preface

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness.

‘What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?’ he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn’t where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?


Notes and Disclaimer:

[Special note: this story contains shapeshifters. For easy reference, if they are in male form, ‘he’ is used, if they are in female form ‘she’ is used, but their name stays the same, no matter how it may sound, or unless otherwise stated.]

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you that this is a fantasy/Sci-fi and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know of it. The characters, events and most of the places aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor who did try to fix my work. The Australian Dictionary was used. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts in trying to decipher my dyslexic scribbles.

This story was conceived to satisfy a Fan’s curiosity, who asked me, “Who is the spy from the Delta series?” I hope it is up to your expectations Max, as I did have fun writing it.


Background:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe. Reading of the Delta Series is not necessary to enjoy this book. However, it may give some background into just who Queen Wizard Lee Watson is. Hopefully, I have given enough information for the story to stand alone.

This story is based on a planet called Tara, it was colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds. They arrived in spaceships, called Settlement Ships, five thousand years before the start of this story. The Keltrians have the ability to draw on magical energy with the assistance of magical items.

I will most likely come back and revisit Tara at another time. If so, then new information, maps and character lists will be updated in the http://storiesonline.net/f/Tara-Data document to reflect new places, information and characters for the stories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.