Twins - Cover

Twins

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Incest Sex Story: Jessica is mad at her twin brother, but after seeing his cock things change.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   .

BROCK

I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat, as I started to head back to my room, my twin sister, she is older by 5 minutes, steps out in front of me and knocked me back into the kitchen.

“What was that all about Jessica? I didn’t do anything to deserve that.”

Jessica stood there for a minute looking at me.

“What did you do?, “ she asked. “It’s not what you did Brock, it’s what your good for nothing friend didn’t do last night.”

“Well, what did steve do this time, “ I asked my sister. Steve is my best friend he’s the same age as us at 16, we are both on the football team at school.

“Well we went up to my room after our date last night. We started making out and touching each other, I put my hand on his cock and he put his hand down my shorts and grabbed my pussy. He started rubbing me so I took his cock out of his pants, I was about to put it in my mouth to suck on it but he came before I even got the tip in my mouth, he came all over my face, but that was fine with me. I was so horny and I wanted to get off too, so I got undress and laid down on my back and I waiting for him to fuck me, or at least have him eat me out so I could get off too. So I laid there waiting and nothing, I opened my eyes to see what was wrong, the asshole was putting his little cock back into his jeans, and he then left.”

I looked at my sister, she’s the head cheerleader at our high school, her long blonde hair, unbrushed hanging loosely down her front and back, and her t-shirt she had on was short and her nipples poking out.

I had a dumbstruck look on my face, I really didn’t need to know of all the details of what Jessica and Steve did. But since she had told me I said, “what the hell do you want me to do about it? So you had to finger fuck yourself that’s it? It’s not my fault so don’t blame it on me you stupid cunt.”


JESSICA

I was so pissed off last night. Brock, my stupid brother, arranged for me to date his best friend steve. What an asshole, I barely got his cock out of his jeans, and he came all over my face. He then put his little dick away and he left. I had to finger myself to be able to sleep.

I got out of bed and put a long t-shirt on and went downstairs. Brock was coming out of the kitchen. I gave him a push back into the kitchen.

“What was that all about Jessica? I didn’t do anything to deserve that.”

I just stood there for a minute looking at him. I know it wasn’t his fault but I had to blame someone.

“What did you do? “ I said. “It’s not what you did Brock, it’s what your good for nothing friend didn’t do last night.”

“Well, what did steve do this time, “ he asked me.

I looked at my little brother who’s not so little anymore. All the girls wanted him, he’s not to bad looking I guess, he looks like a young Tom Cruise. I’ll be after him too if it wasn’t for him being my brother.

“Well we went up to my room after our date last night. We started making out and touching each other, I put my hand on his cock and he put his hand down my shorts and grabbed my pussy. He started rubbing me so I took his cock out of his pants, I was about to put it in my mouth to suck on it but he came before I even got the tip in my mouth, he came all over my face, but that was fine with me. I was so horny and I wanted to get off too, so I got undress and laid down on my back and waiting for him to fuck me, or at least have him eat me out so I could get off too. So I laid there waiting and nothing, I opened my eyes to see what was wrong, the asshole was putting his little cock back into his jeans, and he then left.”

“What the hell do you want me to do about it? So you had to finger fuck yourself that’s it? It’s not my fault so don’t blame it on me, you stupid slut.”

I had decided that I am going to get even with him since Brock introduced me to Steve, and for calling me a stupid slut.

That night I sneak from my room into Brock’s room. He is asleep, I slowly walked into his room and I started to snoop around, trying to find something I could blackmail him with. I couldn’t find anything.

I looked around one more time then I decided to look under my brother’s bed, as I am looking under his bed, his blanket fall off and onto my head. I get up to put his blanket back on him, as I started to cover him up I realizes that he is completely naked. I stand there looking at my brother.

I scan his body with my eyes and I realize that he has a big cock, at least 5 inches soft. As I stared at his naked body I then notice that my pussy is starting to become very wet. My pussy is the wettest it has ever been. I had to get out of here, so I slowly finish covering him back up and start to walk back to my room. As I am walking I can hear the splash of my pussy rubying together of being so wet.

I finally get to my room, which is just right down the hall from my brother’s room, but with how horny I am it seemed like miles. As soon as I closed my door behind me I stripped off my clothes like there was no tomorrow. I sprawled out onto my bed. I couldn’t stop thinking about my brother’s cock thinking of his cock is making me hornier.

I started to play with one of my hard nipples on my 32 B cup breasts, it’s so hard it feels like a rock. I slowly start to slide my hand down my body caressing every part of the skin as I could. As my hand traveled down my body, my pussy got even wetter. I started to tease my bald pussy by just barely touching it. I then moved my hand away, then I slowly started to rub my clit up and down, pulling my lips up and down with my free hand.

Then I slowly stuck one of my fingers in my pussy. I started to finger fuck myself faster and faster. I rolled onto my front with my ass in the air, I’m still fingering myself when I then took my free hand and stick a finger up inside my ass. I start to finger fuck my ass and pussy at the same time. I finally stick another finger into my pussy, as I did this I start to have a major orgasm. As I start to climax I yell out “oh my god” at the top of my voice without realizing it. As the orgasm is pouring out of my pussy I start fucking my pussy with my finger again.

As I reach the end of my second orgasm I realize that my door is cracked and that somebody is standing outside watching me. I looked to see who it is, and realizes it’s my brother standing outside my door stroking his cock. I said something, and I then realized what I had said. I asked out loud, “do you want some help with that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.