The Tangled Web - Cover

The Tangled Web

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Julie is ready for the prom, ready for college and definitely not ready to lose her virginity just yet. Now she has this silly problem with the scholarship committee thinking she is a he and she has to choose between four years of lying and deceit or give up her scholarship and probably her chance at getting a college education. It was a certainty that her family would not be able to pay her way without some help from her athletic scholarship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   School   Sports   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was breathing heavily as I stumbled down the hill to the paved road and the last two miles to the finish line by the football field.

I felt rather than saw the figure swing out of the tree line and fall in beside me in a loping gait that told me it was Walter the macho room-mate that had convinced me to give him a blow job behind closed doors.

Now that wouldn’t be a big deal under normal circumstances but in this case, it was close to a disaster because I was attending the university under the assumed name of Jules and not Julie because of a typo on my application for a sports scholarship.

He patted my ass with a friendly gesture, but I was aghast because it was more of the same gender bending disinformation, I had to adhere to in order to keep my scholarship at school.

My short hair and lack of breast development had aided my impersonation of a male athlete but things like blow jobs were not the direction I wanted to go in with a same sex relationship. I knew it was normal for me because I had been giving out blow jobs to my boyfriends all through high school and I liked the feel of a stiff cock in my pretty mouth.

“What do you say, Jules, do you want to take a little break behind that big oak tree up there?”

I knew that all Walter wanted was the tingle of a wet mouth around his cock and he was not in the least bit homosexual if the truth be known. Still, it was dangerous for both of us because if they were caught, the same sex aspects would make it look dirty and might even cause them to be expelled for lack of morality.

I veered off the road to take up a position on my knees behind the Oak tree and Walter was speedy Gonzalez in getting his trousers open with his erection out for me to take care up in a feminine way. The fact that my facial features looked quite young and girlish probably allowed him to picture Jules as a girl satisfying his pride in manhood enough to have a satisfactory ejaculation.

All of this down on my knee’s foolishness was making me horny if the truth be known, and I longed for a real live cock between my legs to exercise my feminine folds in a proper fuck in my real persona as a teenaged girl.

Walter jammed his stiff dick inside my lips and his pre-cum had a sweet taste that I found quite delectable. I looked in every direction to make certain we were not being observed. Poor Walter was nervous. I could tell he was in fear of being caught pumping happily into another boy’s face. Little did he know he was getting blown by an almost virginal schoolgirl with great oral skills learned through four long years of high school. I knew that if he suspected for a second, I was a female he would be bending me over at every opportunity humping me like a frenzied rabbit knowing my secret and blackmailing me with disclosure.

His spunk hit the back of my throat on schedule, and I swallowed it all down to hide the evidence as quickly as possible.

I looked up into his nervous and frightened face and felt sorry for my subterfuge in pretending to be a boy to get a fully paid education. I cleaned him off nicely and put his business back inside his running shorts and stood up. He was still quite tall, and the top of my head only came to his chin. I tilted my pretty face up to him and softly kissed him with a feminine urge that swept me off my feet and made me feel like I was walking on air.

“Hey, Jules, buddy, cut that shit out. We don’t want anyone to see us kissing or any fooling around in public.”

Still, he allowed his hand to rest smoothly on my ass cheeks and I knew he wanted to give me a bonk from behind. It made my heartbeat faster and I felt a familiar tingle down low between my legs and I knew I wouldn’t mind taking his oversized thing up into my feminine folds. I understood it would only be possible in my rear door because of the pretense of being a boy but I didn’t mind that at all because the stretching and the filling was what I wanted at that moment in time.

“Do you want to do me in my ass, Walter, I really don’t mind, but we have to go somewhere that it is more private. Let’s go to that empty bus stand. It is closed on three sides and the street side is not likely to have any walkers or runners at this hour.”

I took his hand in mine and led him to the flimsy wooden structure.

He followed me like a zombie with a blank look on his handsome face.

I knew he was focused on my tempting ass cheeks. I had no panties on underneath. Just the improvised jock strap that my rolled up sock imitating male equipment hidden from view from behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.