The Tangled Web - Cover

The Tangled Web

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Julie is ready for the prom, ready for college and definitely not ready to lose her virginity just yet. Now she has this silly problem with the scholarship committee thinking she is a he and she has to choose between four years of lying and deceit or give up her scholarship and probably her chance at getting a college education. It was a certainty that her family would not be able to pay her way without some help from her athletic scholarship.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   School   Sports   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Julie was just beginning to get settled into the college routine and had gotten a bicycle to get around the large campus. She liked the bicycle because it helped to straighten her leg muscles for her cross-country run duties as a member of the men’s cross-country run team.

“men’s” was the key reason why she had to keep her gender identification secret because she didn’t want to lose the scholarship she had received because of a typo on her application that gave her first name as “Jules” and not “Julie” and she had forgotten to fill in the gender block on the form.

Right at the moment Julie was still in a deep sleep dreaming about the excitement at her senior year prom with her date Josh and her study partner Louise. She and Louise were not best friends but Julie allowed her to join her and Josh on a three person date for the prom and Josh was agreeable because she had sort of promised him entry to her pussy sometime during the evening if he behaved himself. Louise was a friendly girl and she was quite the opposite of Julie in that she was endowed with a generous bosom that was the center of attraction for most of the males in the class and she was also generous with the dispensing of her feminine favors whenever asked politely to any tom, dick or harry that showed an interest in cleaving their flesh with hers even if only the once.

She would often relate to Julie the intimate details of the boy’s ministrations on her pretty body and the virginal Julie would be forced to run home and spend lots of time humping her teddy bear on top of her white laced bedspread face down with her head buried in the pillows panting like an animal in heat all by herself alone.

Julie was envious of Louise’s comfort zone in spreading her legs with such ease but she pitied her lack of an escort to the prom and allowed her to join her and Josh at the last minute.

Josh was a little skittish at first but he soon saw he had nothing but respect for having two females as his date instead of just the one. They even danced a dance together on the dance floor and were the center of attention for their daring actions.

Eventually, they got in the limo and went to the hotel room booked for the evening because it was far too late for them to drive home and their parents were already onboard with the early morning return home the following morning.

Louise listened to Josh almost begging Julie to finally give him a nice hump on top of the king-sized bed but she was reluctant to give up her virginity because she was not at all sure that Josh was “The One” for her. They did however all get stripped down to their undies and played on top of the bed like little puppies feeling each other’s private places and generally coming real close to closure but not quite reaching the point of actual consummation. Finally, Louise tired of the game and she told Josh in no uncertain terms that she “Just had to have it!” and Julie watched her pull down her panties and offer him her pussy already wet with her female juices betraying her need for sex.

Julie watched in bewilderment as Josh mounted her study mate friend and pushed his oversized cock deep inside her definitely non-virginal slit and pounded her ass into the mattress with hard unrelenting strokes of heroic proportion. The sounds of their mating were echoing in Julie’s ears as she woke up to the new morning at college at the start of her new life ass Jules rather than Julie.

She opened her eyes and saw Walter one of her room-mates pumping iron in front of the window stark naked with his semi-erect cock pointed straight at her like an arrow waiting to be launched. He was working on his upper body muscles and each time he lifted the weight she saw his dick rise up like it was lifting as well and she heard him grunt with the effort. Of course, both Walter and her other room-mate Eddy considered her a somewhat effeminate male who was a fit runner but lacked the true strength of a shot putter or a high jumper if the truth be known.

Walter thought his room-mate Jules was probably a closet homosexual and constantly pestered poor Julie for a blow job between friends as a secret for them only. In point of fact, Julie had a long history of dispensing blow jobs to her high school boyfriend Josh just to keep him on a string without having to give up her virginity to him instead. She thought Walter was a real jerk but then most males were like that in her opinion and in actuality she was sorely tempted to stuff his oversized cock inside her lips and show him her technique for quickie blow jobs. She did her best to resist this temptation because it was one thing to be a girl on her knees taking care of a boyfriend’s needs and quite another being a guy sucking off another guy like a dirty cocksucker with no credibility at all.

Jules saw Walter looking at her staring at his dick and she was forced to blush because she was certain the lust in her eyes was easy for him to real. She decided it was time to talk turkey to the muscular Walter and perhaps even give him what he wanted if he would promise to keep it a secret between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.