Money Can Buy Anything - Cover

Money Can Buy Anything

Copyright© 2017 by acolodude

Chapter 7: Whinny and Moo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Whinny and Moo - retired guy wins big lottery and then shows just how Money can buy anything

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Ten ponygirl and five hucow applicants were all arriving on the same day. The girls had come up with the whole interview process. I was only going to be an observer. Monica, Cari, Felisha and Anna would be conducting the interviews. It had been decided after detailed internet searches and several private sites what was basically the role or requirement we wanted for ponygirls and hucows. Cari would deal with the 100% body mind and soul sincere ponygirl and hucow candidates as she understood the logic or reasoning behind this type of lifestyle decision. Felisha would deal with the serious but not 100% committed. Anna would deal with the legal eagles that were just looking for a lawsuit. Monica would deal with the ones that just wanted a quick buck and would do anything to get it. Most of the interviewing process was done online and face time messenger conferences. We had already approved the ponygirls that we would be interviewing face to face. But the ten turned into twelve as there were two sets of twins. We were just doing the last minute face to face to ensure that everyone would get along. The same was true for the five hucow girls, thankfully we did not have any twins in this group. They would be interviewed tomorrow as we did not want to confuse or distract from each group.

The ponygirl interview started with the girls being asked to tell us why they wanted to be a ponygirl 24/7 – 365 yes we were asking for a one year contract and would renegotiate after the one year. Then they would be asked to undress and go through some basic modeling poses. While remaining naked they would be asked to describe their sexual experience and fantasies as well as any hard limits they have. Then they would be allowed to ask any questions. When this was completed they would be given a physical fitness test which would include; running a 100 yard sprint, pull up, crunches, box jump, simple tumbling and last pulling a cart. It was explained that they would be training daily to meet the physical fitness requirements a ponygirl lifestyle would put on them. We were out back of the ranch house where we had set a table for the five of us to sit at and three groups of four chairs for the girls to sit at. This is how it went:

Monica – One at a time please tell us why you want to be a ponygirl 24/7 for the next year?

Beth – I am almost done with my 3rd semester of college, all my grants and money are used up. So I have to take time off and earn some money. This seems like I could earn more than enough money to finish my degree. I am curious about this lifestyle and want to give it a try.

Dana – I have an aunt and uncle that are into this except he is a ponyboy (laugh) so I kinda know what to expect.

Ellen – I am tired of the minimum wage jobs. Having everything provided in exchange for doing what I’m told is almost what I’m doing now. This seems to be a better deal for me money wise.

Linda – I was an administrative assistant, but really I was just the afternoon and sometimes business trip tramp. Sorry, about that, I just got tired of being screwed over and not benefitting from it. This at least seems like a way better deal to me.

Tami – I honestly don’t have a clue what I am getting into. It sounds like it may be more than I am aware of.

Petra – I have experience as a ponygirl or at least one version of it. But, planning to mate me with a real horse was why I ran away.

Renee – I worked with Sally as a BDSM model and did one ponygirl shoot. I kinda liked it and enjoy the BDSM lifestyle.

Sally – Yeah, Renee and I worked at models for a ponygirl shoot, but I had done a few before that one. I fantasied about being a ponygirl in real life that is why I am here.

Hanna – Jenna and I are twins and just broke up with a sugar-daddy we had been with for almost 10 years. Jenna – He had a massive stroke and that created a strange situation for us. H - So here we are. J – We have done a lot of different things with him.

Gina – Our triplet Tina died in an accident. Nina and I have been lost since. Nina – Our mother died last year and there is no other family. G – We really need someone to take care of us. N – We are not ready to take care of ourselves.

Cari – Please stand undress, fold your clothes and place them on your chair. [When they all were done] Listen carefully and do as instructed: 1} Move into an X with arms and legs straight spread apart as far as comfortable without falling or being off balance. 2} Lift one leg upward close to your body and hold it so you are in a standing split. 3} Bend at the waist and put your hands on the ground keeping your legs as straight as possible. 4} Take the yoga mat from under your chair and spread it out so you can do the splits. 5} laying on your back put your heels behind your head. 6} roll over onto your belly and reach back grabbing your ankles. There were no problems with any of the girls completing all the poses.

Felisha – Very good just kneel on the yoga mat and one at a time tell us your sexual experience, fantasy and any hard limits.

Beth – I have only had sex with three guys, my junior year prom I lost my virginity. Senior year had a boyfriend for most of the school year, and this last year of college had another boyfriend. Nothing more than blowjobs, 69ing and basic missionary or doggy style sex. What are hard limits?

Felisha – I will explain after everyone has spoken if it doesn’t explain itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.