Money Can Buy Anything - Cover

Money Can Buy Anything

Copyright© 2017 by acolodude

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - retired guy wins big lottery and then shows just how Money can buy anything

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Money can buy anything!

Graduation Good and Bad

Monica had graduated summa cum laude from one of the top ten business schools, and had several offers from prestigious business firms. As I requested she met me at the VIP Lounge in the airport wearing the only clothes she would be taking which was a simple sundress and sandals no underwear, jewelry or even a watch. I was waiting and could only shake my head as I saw her. That only made her smile even larger. Monica didn’t even get to sit down or have a drink. She had just given me a hug when we were told our plane was ready. Monica was speechless when we walked down the stairs an out to a waiting cart that drove us over to the Lear jet. Hey no stops and very private with only the pilot co-pilot and attendant. The three would stay in the cockpit unless we need something and the intercom would bring the attendant immediately. It was a 9 hour flight and we had the missed drink after takeoff and then a light meal. Monica was going to join the Mile-High-Club and I had brought two things to make it more interesting. Collar and arm binder behind the back and adjustable spreader bar with ankle cuffs. Monica stripped naked and knelt with her back to me offering her arms for the binder, but I put the ankle cuffs and spreader bar on first and adjusted them just slightly wider than she was comfortable with. “That is a little too wide” Monica said as I locked the spreader bar into place, I laughed and said “you need to improve your flexibility” then began strapping her arms into the binder, the last thing was the collar which closed with a lock. I then told her to turn around as I undressed. Monica smiled as she turned and saw I was undressing, blowjob was amazing! Then I flipped a coin, heads pussy time and tails it was so she leaned her head down to the floor raising her ass for me to fuck. A blowjob to clean me off before rolling her onto her back and fucking us both into unconsciousness. I woke and began releasing Monica from the gear much to her disappointment. But we needed to eat and that meant getting us both dressed. We had just reached the pier when one of the crew ran up with a sat-phone. I took the call and was talking with Cari. She was calling to tell me that Felisha had just shown up bloody and beaten. Refused to talk to police or go to an ER. I asked if she would talk to me. Cari said Felisha was sleeping and would have her call if she wanted to talk after she woke. I thanked her and explained to Monica what the call was about. She asked if I needed to go back. I smiled and said no, if things changed I would make it up to her. She smiled and we boarded the yacht. The crew would only be the captain along with two crewmates to run the yacht, the last member was everything else; cook, maid, bartender, etc. Oh they all happened to be female and very Bi-sexual. I knew that Monica had experimented with it and had said she enjoyed it. So the duty uniform once out at sea was naked with appropriate sunscreen!

Later that day just before dinner I received a call from Felisha. She sounded like she had cried herself out as she told me what happened. She had hooked up with a boyfriend that tied her up during sex, she enjoyed that more than just having sex. It was obvious she was a submissive but she had no idea how keep herself safe. Not everyone was safe to be in this type of relationship. This was one of those cases where the individual took advantage of her. Everything was great for several months until he lost a lot of money playing poker one evening at their apartment. The winner had his ‘IOU’ for $500 and wanted to collect. The boyfriend didn’t have the money so he offered Felisha as payment. She was so shocked at the situation she didn’t even realize she was being stripped naked until she was bent over the back of the couch and the winner was entering her. When she began to protest and fight, the boyfriend slapped her and said to just enjoy it or he would get out the stuff and let everyone play with her. Felisha had started to cry again but continued. Later that week the boyfriend told her that he was going to drop her off at a friend’s place for the night and to be very nice and do whatever she was told.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.