Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, I woke up to Marianne calling me. “Hello, X. Everything is a go. When do you want to close?”

“I’m ready. I just need an amount and wiring instructions.”

“I’ll get that later this morning and give you a call.”

“Okay. Knowing where would be good and I’ll have to get Beth here, too.”

“Tell her to come late Thursday or early Friday and we can close Friday afternoon.”

“That’s probably best. We had planned on Thursday for her to fly in. Call me with the amount, time, and place.”

“Okay. Bye, X.”

I thumbed the off button. I was awake and moved to get up and get my day started. I called Beth. That completed my day’s work.

After cleaning up, I went downstairs to have breakfast. After finishing my meal, I headed upstairs and changed into my swim trunks. I went out to the pool and swam a few laps. I went to a lounge chair and lay back. Physically, I felt fine. Emotionally, I wasn’t so sure.

I had never lacked for feminine companionship and had plenty here though it was unexpected. I decided that I really liked Beth but wasn’t quite sure where I wanted us to be in relating to one another.

I wondered what was happening to Mark. I hoped he was okay but didn’t think it looked promising. I decided that I should stay out of the morass it had become. I had a feeling that Mark had, accidentally or on purpose, gotten involved in something way beyond his ability to handle.

I took a quick shower and dressed. I went downstairs and claimed my car from the valet and decided to explore a bit. I went to but not into the subdivision in which the new house was located. I traveled along the road and quickly came to a shopping center with a chain grocery. I saw a Wally World across the street in another strip center though it appeared to be all that was in that center.

In the center I was in, I looked around. I saw a barber shop, a smoke shop, a liquor store, and two neighborhood type restaurants, one Mexican and one Chinese. I figured those to be pretty good. There was also a sandwich shop which looked to be local.

I hadn’t gotten out of the car and left the center to go further down the road. I continued down the road until it crossed a bigger road with a large center on each corner. I rode through each in turn. Everything we might need was pretty handy. As I left, I saw a grouping of doctor’s offices and thought that wasn’t bad either.

My phone rang and I answered while pulled over in a doctor’s parking lot. The first draft of the agreement was ready. John asked me to come by. I told him I could be there within half an hour and he said to come on. I drove to his office and went inside;

He had a draft agreement for me to review. It made sense and protected Beth if we should disagree. I told him that it looked fair to me. I kept a copy to show Beth along with the other lawyer’s card. I told John that she would be in town Friday for the closing. When we had a time, we could set an appointment for her to sit with her (I noticed the name on the card.) lady attorney. John smiled. “She and I might wind up practicing together in the future. This was a good opportunity for us to work together.”

I smiled. “I’ll be in touch, John. Good luck.”

I tried the Chinese place for lunch. It was a buffet for lunch and was good.

Now, it was back to the hotel. I changed into my trunks and headed for the pool. I sunned and swam. I even slept for a while. Just after four, the bar was prepared and, minutes later, people were coming in for their happy hour or whatever the hotel called it.

Right after four forty-five, Taylor walked in with another gal about her age. They made a hot looking pair. Taylor pulled her over to my chair and said, “X, hi again. This is my roommate, Ashley. Are you willing to take on both of us?”

‘I’ll try, Taylor.”

Ashley smiled, “Good. Let’s go to your room and screw.”

I shrugged. We left for my room. Once inside, the two girls started removing their clothing until both were naked. I watched. I had seen Taylor’s body and found Ashley to have a good body, too. She was a tiny bit taller and more slender but both were hot.

Ashley turned around and bent over. I saw a bright red plug at her ass. Taylor reached over and slowly pulled it out. Ashley moaned as it left her ass. It was a little bit thicker at its widest point than my cock. I pulled off my trunks and walked to her. I pushed my cock into her still open ass going all the way in her. She groaned, “Shit! That’s big! Oh! Fuck my ass!”

Taylor moved beside her saying, “I told you he had a nice one.” She looked at me as she bent over, “Please, X, pull mine out, too.” Taylor’s was yellow. I pulled it out and put it toward her mouth. She sucked on it. I released the butt plug and pushed two fingers into her ass and started thrusting them with twists. It soon became easy to use two so I added a third finger working the three in her receptive hole. Ashley was responding to my thrusts into her ass by pushing back to make my strokes into her rectum harder and, if possible, deeper.

I was getting close as was Ashley. I added a fourth finger to Taylor’s ass. “Shit! I’m so full! Pump my ass! Fuck Ashley!”

We all came together. Ashley and Taylor squirted down their legs and I popped a big load in Ashley’s ass. Finally, I pulled back and removed my hand from Taylor’s stretched ass.

Ashley turned and began to suck my cock fresh from her ass. Taylor began to lick her roommate’s ass and then sucked my cum from it. The girls turned around and kissed sharing what was in their mouths.

I stumbled to the couch and sat back slouching. Taylor and Ashley collapsed to the floor looking worn. I could see Taylor’s ass and it was still open.

We took it easy for an hour. I finally roused my body and stood. “Does anybody want supper?” Taylor moaned. Ashley’s head went up. Both saw me standing and slowly joined me in the vertical position. Taylor said, “I would like that. Then, I want to fuck some more.”

Ashley nodded. “You’ve got a good cock, X. I want it in me again.”

“Works for me.”

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. While I was drying off, both gals came in and took quick showers, too. We cleaned up and dressed. No one was wearing underwear. Ashley bent over and lifted her skirt. “Taylor, push mine back in me.” She groaned as Taylor took that big butt plug and pushed it into her ass. Ashley slowly stood. She straightened with a little groan. She looked at Taylor. “Do you want yours?”

“You’ll need to lube it, Ashley.” Ashley took the butt plug and popped it into her mouth while Taylor bent over and lifted her skirt over her butt. Ashley pulled the plug from her mouth and used that same mouth to lick Taylor’s ass hole. Moments later, she pushed the butt plug into Taylor’s ass all the way in. Taylor groaned.

She stood and straightened with a small groan. They put their panties and bras in their purses. Taylor said, ‘We’re ready now, X.”

We went down to the restaurant, ordered food, and ate. Each time I’ve eaten in the restaurant, I have enjoyed the food. This particular time, I felt like I was refueling for another bout. When we finished eating, I paid. We left for the suite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.