Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I wasn’t sure what I expected when I left the den. Maybe Mr. Van Dusen would be waiting for me. Maybe Ms. Kulick would be. The foyer, however, was empty. I needed to go to Newton Grove, but I didn’t have a car. I looked at Rho, who met my eyes with something akin to sexual devotion in hers. I could feel her hand in mine, warm and soft. It was different from before, but I couldn’t put my finger on what that difference was. All I knew was that I liked it.

I knew, standing there gazing into her eyes, that I wanted to ask her a question, but it had slipped my mind. Other thoughts replaced it, like pushing her jacket off and running my hands over her full, lush breasts, or finding the top edge of her leggings and sliding my hands down into them and cupping her cheeks. I wanted to touch her all over and the clothes she wore kept me from doing that.

Something interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and found Ms. Kulick approaching from deeper within the manor. She looked hesitant. I glanced at Rho and realized that my hands were on her hips, but Ms. Kulick couldn’t see Rho and she had no way of knowing what I was doing. I shook myself to dislodge all those thoughts that had eased into my head. It was one thing when Rho and I were alone, which wasn’t often, but now wasn’t the time for it.

Ms. Kulick stopped a few feet away. “Are you okay, Mr. Connors?”

I nodded and thought furiously about what to say. I had just come from the Den after seeing that ‘video’ my dead mother left for me. “It wasn’t what I was expecting,” I said, which was so very true. Then I met Ms. Kulick’s eyes. She nodded and glanced away. I didn’t have the chance to take in her appearance earlier, but now I could see that she was a gorgeous woman. I couldn’t imagine her working here and not be in a relationship of some sort. “I’ll be okay, Ms. Kulick. Thank you for asking.” Then I rushed on, saying, “You’re here a bit late today, aren’t you?”

She gave me a small shake of her head and smiled. “It’s my job to be available for anyone in the family.”

“Ooh,” Rho whispered. “Is she available?” My Rho knew how I didn’t care to interfere with another woman’s relationship, but then I wasn’t looking to forge new Fonte bonds either.

I arched an eyebrow. “I could understand one family member, but any of us?”

She shrugged. “Since your mother passed away, your sister hasn’t been here much. I haven’t exactly been stretched thin with errands.”

I smiled and an idea clicked into place. “You know, depending on your scope of errands, there is something I could use your help with.”

She took a step closer, pulled out her phone, and tapped on it several times. “Name it.”

When I glanced questioningly at the phone, she waved and said, “I’m recording us, it’s easier and faster than taking notes.”

I nodded and smiled. “First, how do you feel about spending some time in Texas?”

She blinked in thought. “I’ve never been there. I understand you live in Arlington.”

I nodded. “I attend school there. The reason my schedule moved up this morning was that my apartment caught fire. I lost everything and I’m not looking forward to the return. I’ll have to buy all kinds of stuff. Not to mention, hunt for a new apartment.”

She took another step closer. “I could do that for you. I could scout the area for potential apartments and small houses. I could also start shopping for some of the essentials you’ll need.” Then she looked me over. “You lost your clothes too, didn’t you?”

I nodded. “Yes, including some unique pieces that cannot be replaced.”

“If you don’t feel too uncomfortable about it, I could buy some clothes for you too, maybe a couple of suits, something formal, and enough comfort clothing to get you through college.”

“That would be fantastic,” I said. “Unfortunately, for the suits and formal wear, I don’t know my suit size. However, a tailor whose shop isn’t that far from where my apartment was may have that information. She was very good.”

She nodded. “I can find out. Anything else?”

I thought about it. She didn’t know me or about my lifestyle as a Sex Magus, and I wasn’t allowed to tell her either. The only thing I could do was ask her to understand. “My life in Texas is a bit strange. The location of my old apartment was central to so many friends. I’m not trying to say I was the center of their lives, but while you’re scouting, if you could find someplace close by, it would be helpful.”

She nodded. “Is there anyone in particular I should talk to while I’m there?”

I nodded. “Yes, and I’m sure a number of my friends are going to want to talk to you.” I told her about Linda as my lawyer, Jordan and Chloe as my best friends, and Shondra Ambrose from Pink Rabbit Tailoring. Beyond that, I couldn’t think of anything else she would encounter. I was sure Linda, Jordan, and Chloe could help her with any questions.

Ms. Kulick smiled and nodded when I finished. “You’re more thorough about this sort of thing than your mother was. She would have simply told me what she wanted and left it up to me to both figure it out and get it done.”

I frowned a bit. “I hope I’m not over stepping.”

“No,” she said. “I was afraid I would arrive and all of your friends would bombard me with questions.”

I chuckled. “That may happen anyway.”

“Okay, so what should I tell them?”

“The truth,” I said. “I don’t hide anything from them.”

“So, telling them that you’re now a multi-millionaire with a mansion in Virginia?”

My smile faded hearing her put it like that. “Not in those words. Just let them know that I have additional business to take care of. It’ll be a few more days before I can return home. If nothing else, they can call me.”

She nodded. “And we should exchange phone numbers as well, so if either of us have questions we can reach each other.”

I nodded and gave her my number. Then she sent me a text with hers.

“So, when should I fly out?” she asked.

“I doubt anything will be open tonight, so in the morning will be fine. However, I need to get to Newton Grove tonight. Apparently, my late mother left something important with my father. He didn’t give it to me when he should have, so now I have to find him and then the item.”

She nodded and then sniffed. “If you don’t mind my saying so, you may want to consider a quick shower before you go. You smell faintly of smoke.”

I smelled my sleeves. She was right. “And these are the only clothes I have.”

“It may take a bit longer than you were expecting, but we have all the needed equipment for dry cleaning here in the manor. I can see them washed for you while you take a shower.”

I looked at her. Her expression was earnest. I didn’t think she had any ulterior motives in mind. She really wanted to help. I nodded. “Okay. It would be better than having everyone I meet look at me funny and ask questions.”

She half turned. “Follow me. I’ll take you to the master suite where you can get out of those clothes and clean up.”

I nodded and glanced at Rho, who had been very quiet. I followed Ms. Kulick up the sweeping set of stairs that faced the back of the manor rather than the front.

“She’s going to have to wait for you to undress before she can carry away your clothes to have them washed,” Rho said. The purr in her voice suggested Ms. Kulick wanted something more than to simply help.

I let Ms. Kulick gain some distance and whispered, “That may be true, but that doesn’t mean anything.”

Rho’s smile held so much meaning. I had difficulty watching Ms. Kulick walk without watching Ms. Kulick walk. Her skirt hugged her hips and the sway of those hips offered suggestions. I shook my head. Yes, Rho and I had sex in the limo on the way here, but I was acting as if I hadn’t had sex in weeks. I had to get a grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.