MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 63

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 63 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I surprised everyone by my sister and I fixing Pork Chops a la Misabel! We found and quick-thawed ten nicely sized pork chops, cooked in a mix of herbs, mustard and pancake syrup. I tried it before I put the first chop in it and the combination of flavors was very different, but not fighting each other. I increased the mustard and only used one half tablespoon of syrup for the whole meal, so it wouldn’t overpower the other flavors.

Alongside that, Isabel made some creamy mashed potatoes, from a mix, and I cooked some carrots. They all made for a pretty display of colors. That was important to my hot and horny sister!

She also insisted we serve it restaurant style, with everything on the plate from the cook to the customer. I took a plate to Ally and Katherine, and she got Jennifer and Peter his. I brought Isabel and mine to the table. Milk would be the drink of the hour.

“You two made a very attractive meal,” Jennifer said.

I gave her a noteworthy kiss and said, “Thanks Doll.”

“This is delicious,” Ally said. “What is the aftertaste that is so spicy?”

“Michael used one half tablespoon of pancake syrup. I approved and it became part of the recipe,” Isabel said.

“That is a bold choice,” Katherine said smacking her lips.

“Well, I am a bold person,” I said getting giggles and laughs from all around the table.

“Looks like you made too much,” Peter said.

“Leftovers,” Isabel said, giving me a high five!

“Michael,” Peter said. “What might be the repercussions of Kitten and I getting our own place and only being here a couple times a week for dinner or something?”

“What do you mean repercussions?” I said cutting a piece of pork off the bone.

“That would leave Jennifer as the oldest in the house at sixteen. Is that legal to do?”

“I could come and live with you when Jeff is traveling,” Alice said.

“I know that Ms. Guthrie, but is it legal for the oldest person in the house to be only sixteen, like Jennifer is?”

“Now I understand, Peter. The short answer is yes, it is legal. I am ultimately responsible if anything happens to her ... and Brian and Jan are responsible for Isabel and Romeo.”

“That is, as long as you don’t want to pay your own bills, and reconcile your own bankbook,” she said pointedly.

“When it was just Mom and me, I did do the reconciliation. It was like the ultimate math trick on some months.”

“Does that mean that you want to take over the bill paying, Michael and Jennifer?” Alice said.

“Not at this time, if you don’t mind. If you have any troubles reconciling, I would be glad to help. Just bring it all over for me. Are there many checks even written? It seems all we do is use a card or pay cash for most everything.”

“Actually, that is a correct assessment. I don’t mind doing it. I will eventually need to turn it over to one of you three. The idea of spending all of my time at Jeff’s is my ultimate goal.”

“Is the same true between Kit-Kat and Petey?” I asked.

They looked at one another and said, mostly together, “Yeah.”

“But that all being said,” Ally interjected, “It doesn’t mean you can invite people over to spend the night or something. A parent would have to sign off on something like that.”

Isabel was eating and listening to all of this. I think she was getting the gist of it. When she heard the words, ‘living alone’ her eyes got wide, but I bumped her to get a smile out of her.

“Mr. and Mrs. Chapman, feel free to find a home to live in if you would like. I am certain you could find something nice for a lot less than $15,000,000. The idea of going grocery shopping with my girls sounds like fun, doesn’t it ladies?”

We went back to eating for a while, “How is the new vehicle driving? Is there anything about it that needs ... checking into before it takes the tour, Katherine? Alice, the same question goes to you about the bus, you drive it the most ... is everything working OK?”

“Where do we take it to, to find out?” Katherine asked.

“The best place is the service department of where it was purchased. Run it by Brian to get the five finger discount.”

“What does that mean, Michael?” Isabel asked.

“It’s just a fancy way of saying, getting it for free,” Jennifer answered.

“Oh, that’s interesting.”

“When do we start working on the wedding music Michael?” Peter asked.

“Great question, I need to ask the happy couple for their favorite songs. Help me remember that ladies please?”

“Yes, Mister Thomas,” Jennifer said all slinky sounding.

“We will get right on ... top of that Michael,” Isabel said. “It’s time for your pill, sir,” she added taking one out of her clutch purse she carries.

“Michael, whenever you pass away, I doubt anyone will be able to get that smile off your face?” Peter said to me.

“I believe the same can be said of you, Mr. Chapman,” I said with a big grin.

“Touché.”

Leftovers were put away. Jenn and Katherine cleaned up. We sat around for a while.

“You are staying over aren’t you, Alice?” Isabel asked.

“What room is available?”

“Mine,” Isabel said. “All the way at the end. Jenn and Michael let me sleep in their beds sometimes.”

“Really, and Jennifer doesn’t mind?” Ally said precariously.

“This sounds ... out there, but Michael has a lot of love to give,” Jennifer said. “She is perfect for him, and my jealously is finally lessoning. At least regarding her. His flirtatious ways with Clarice, Cece and Brigitte still bother me. He lets me know if something happens, but I love him and so does Tinkerbell ... that’s Isabel.”

“That is quite ... progressive Jennifer. You many need to assert yourself,” Ally said.

“We are working things out as we go,” Isabel said.

“That’s a big step for you Isabel. If you ever need to talk about anything, come to me or Jan, OK?”

“Thank you Ally, that’s really good to know, but I plan to at least try to first work out the problem with one or the both of them first.”

“Well, It’s getting late,” I asserted. “Time for the teenagers to get to bed. Don’t stay up too late. Everybody will sing tomorrow starting at ten am. Good-night.”

Inside our room instead of taking off her clothes, Isabel sat down on the bed.

“Jennifer, explain to me again why it’s now OK for Michael and me to make love? And don’t tell me it’s because I am on the pill.”

“OK, I will. You seem grown up enough to understand what I am about to tell you. I was scared. Scared of you. Scared that you would end up prettier than me. Scared that Michael might love you more than he loved me.”

“A lot of girls have tried to get Michael to notice them; Joan, Nancy even Mary Mitchell, and now Brigitte LaPierre. I knew he would always come back to me because he met me first and a first love is very strong.”

“With you though, it’s been different. Circumstances caused a lot of things to happen. He told me how he first found you when looking for a dog to play Sandy. He even told me that he thought you were very cute.”

“Is that true, Michael?” she asked me.

“I was amazed at how easily you went across the floor walking like a dog. You were a natural and I realized how much potential you had to be great.”

“His realization had him always pointing you out and saying how quickly you learned whatever he asked. It was just after that I came to the conclusion that he had a crush on you.”

“I had one on him too, but neither one of us ever said anything. It was unspoken, but I saw it on his face. It made me smile to see his happy face,” Isabel said.

“I saw his feelings growing for you over the time we have all known each other, and even though he constantly told me he loved me, I knew he was falling in love with you as well.”

I had my eyes glued to the ground not wanting to give anything away.

“It was right then and there I knew I needed to give a little, so I brought you into our exclusive group. That gave him a lot more chances to be with both of us, and at that point I began to think of you as a little sister.”

“Gosh, I am really sorry about all of that. Honestly, I wasn’t trying to do anything. You both were so friendly and took me in like you said ... much like a little sister,” Izzy said.

“And ... since you moved in, I realized I was being selfish. Nothing is wrong with you loving him, or vice versa. We all love one another. The ultimate manifestation of love is lovemaking. With your change of status and your becoming brother and sister, the only right thing to do in my mind was to let you make love to one another. I love you both.”

“If you want me to step away so you can have him for yourself, I am willing to do that. I see your love clearly getting stronger each and every day.”

“Jennifer Guthrie,” our little sister said. “You are getting married to Michael ... not me. I’d love to be able to live with you, help raise your children and maybe have some of my own ... but that is a very long way away. Michael Thomas, you had better treat her better or I will not let you fuck me anymore.”

I faked an arrow into my heart even with the sound effect, making them both giggle.

“Get to bed, dressed or not. I am sleeping naked,” I announced.

During the next day’s rehearsal, the events of the previous night was keeping things moving.

Martha Janeway did a wonderful job with the pretty song “Fly To Your Heart,” with Zoe, Rose, and Lily backing her up.

I gave nine-year-old Daniel a chance with “Give My Regards To Broadway,” he even did some clever dance moves.

Jeff and Nancy Newman performed brilliantly to “How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Love You?” despite not really knowing it. There was a nice break, so they could add a dance as motivated.

Charles King had a blast trying out “In Summer” from FROZEN getting a nice hug from Zoe afterward.

Ally led the Quintet through Donna Summers “Hot Stuff,” generating a great deal of energy from our smaller, but emphatic audience of mostly moms.

I got up with my fiancée to perform “The Rain In Spain,” with John Mitchell filling out the piece as Colonel Pickering.

Jennifer recommended the previous night that Isabel and I do the number called “Light My Candle” from RENT.

“Everybody, listen up ... I am slowly being talked into possibly playing Roger in RENT, which would leave the orchestra to be led by Mister Bell.”

Everyone loved that idea, especially Mike!

“Isabel, you would need to be in either pants or a skirt with black show pants underneath. There will be crawling around, but not right now.”

“Awww,” is all she had to say. “What are show pants?”

“Alice, explain please?”

“They are colored short shorts that cover your panties so you can show off your butt during the number.”

“Oooh, Michael wants to see my butt.”

Everyone nervously giggled.

“If you got it, flaunt it, Isabel. Are you ready Mr. Bell?”

“Yessir Boss”...

MICHAEL
What’d you forget?
IZZY
Got a light?
ROGER
I know you? - You’re...
You’re shivering
MIMI
It’s nothing
They turned off my heat
And I am just a little
Weak on my feet
Would you light my candle?
What are you staring at?
ROGER
Nothing
Your hair in the moonlight
You look familiar?


MIMI
Just haven’t eaten much today
At least the room stopped spinning.
Anyway.
What?
ROGER
Nothing
Your smile reminded me of...
MIMI
I always remind people of - who is she?
ROGER
She died. Her name was April
MIMI
It’s out again
Sorry about your friend
would you light my candle?
ROGER
Well-
MIMI
Yeah. Ow!
ROGER
Oh, the wax - it’s...
MIMI
Dripping! I like it - between my...
ROGER
Fingers. I figured...


Oh, well. Goodnight.
MIMI
No - I think that I dropped my stash
ROGER
I know I have seen you out and about
When I used to go out
Your candle’s out
MIMI
I am illin’...
I had it when I walked in the door
It was pure...
Is it on the floor?
ROGER
The floor?
MIMI
They say I have the best ass below
Fourteenth street ... is it true?
ROGER
What?
MIMI
You’re staring again.
ROGER
Oh no.
I mean you do - have a nice --
I mean - You look familiar
MIMI
Like your dead girlfriend?
ROGER
Only when you smile.
But I am sure I have
seen you somewhere else...
MIMI
Do you go to the Cat Scratch Club?
That’s where I work –
I dance - help me look?
ROGER
Yes!
They used to tie you up
MIMI
It’s a living
ROGER
I didn’t recognize you
without the handcuffs
MIMI
We could light the candle
Oh won’t you light the candle?
ROGER
Why don’t you forget that stuff
You look like you are fifteen
MIMI
I am nineteen - but I am old for my age
I am just born to be bad
ROGER
I once was born to be bad
I used to shiver like that
MIMI
I have no heat - I told you
ROGER
I used to sweat
MIMI
I got a cold
ROGER
Uh huh
I used to be a junkie
MIMI
But now and then I like to --
ROGER
Uh huh
MIMI
Feel good
ROGER
Here it - um
MIMI
What’s that?
ROGER
It’s a candy bar wrapper
MIMI
We could light the candle
What’d you do with my candle?
ROGER
That was my last match
MIMI
Our eyes will adjust, thank God for the moon
ROGER
Maybe it’s not the moon at all
I hear Spike Lee’s shooting down the street
MIMI
Bah humbug ... Bah humbug
ROGER
Cold hands
MIMI
Yours too.
Big. Like my father’s
You wanna dance?
ROGER
With you?
MIMI
No - with my father
ROGER
I am Roger
MIMI
They call me
They call me Mimi
{br}

The crowd loved her nymphet quality and my stumbling over my own feet, making a joyous noise. I kissed her on the nose, and we parted.

“Is it hot out here, or is it just me?” she said quite bawdily.

“Are you really going to play Roger?” Richard Mitchell asked.

“IF you guys don’t think I should, I am content...”

“Hell yes, you are going to play Roger,” Jennifer said. “Anybody here got a problem with that?”

No hands went up.

“Isn’t Isabel too young, per your own guidelines?” Peter said.

“I made the guidelines, I can change them, can’t I?”

That made everyone laugh out loud. I have been a stickler all of this time.

“Moving on please ... I need Rose, Nancy and Jeff Newman. They will be singing ‘The Three Bells,’ made popular by a brother and his sisters called The Browns”

It ended cold, sounding beautiful with the tight harmonics of the Newman’s.

We took a food break. The quintet left to make BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs, with sodas and chips. Everyone deserved this. They had all been working so hard to sound their very best.

I went over and got a double burger and a hot dog, putting a bag of Sour Cream & Onion chips on my plate. Where I went to sit had Jenn, Isabel, Stuart, Mary Newman and Brigitte LaPierre. I found space between Mary and Brigitte.

“That is a lot of food,” Miss LaPierre said.

“He always eats a lot,” Jennifer said. “He uses a lot of energy no matter what he is doing at the time.”

“Is that true?” Mary asked. “I remember you before you met Jennifer. We even had lunch a few times together. You ate like a bird, Michael.”

“That was a different time Mary. I was quite nervous around you because of your brothers. John once told me that if I messed with you that I would eat a knuckle sandwich. He still scares me a little.”

“I think I will tell him that story. He would enjoy it,” Mary said. “Is there anyone else that scares you Michael?”

“In general, or in this particular group of people?” I asked.

“Oooh, this sounds good,” Isabel said.

“Well, I have told part of this before, but if I had met Isabel before I met Jennifer, I strongly believe she and I would be the couple.”

“Wow,” Mary said.

Izzy took a look over at Stu, and took his hand, all very covertly.

“And what about me Michael?” Brigitte asked. “What if we had met?”

“It’s hard to tell Brigitte. You are two years older than me. You are also quite pretty, so there is no telling what kind of a relationship we might have had given the chance.”

“That is very sweet of you to say Mr. Thomas,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I stopped to eat, getting a pill from Isabel and a bottle of water from Jenn. Three hours down, three to go.

“We start back up in ten minutes’ people. You should know where the facilities are.”

When we started back up, I called forward Rose and Geena to perform a song by the Sherman Brothers in the early ‘60s, called “Let’s Get Together” from Disney’s THE PARENT TRAP...

ROSE
Let’s get together, yeah yeah yeah.
Why don’t you and I combine?
GEENA
Let’s get together, what do you say?
We can have a swinging time.
BOTH
We’d be a crazy team.
Why don’t we make a scene? Together.
ROSE
oh, oh, oh, oh
Let’s get together, yeah yeah yeah.
Think of all that we could share.
Let’s get together, everyday
Every way and everywhere.
GEENA
And though we haven’t got a lot,
We could be sharing all
we have got. Together.

ROSE
Oh! I really think you are swell.
Uh huh! We really ring the bell.
Oo wee! And if you stick with me
Nothing could be greater, say hey alligator.
BOTH
Let’s get together, yeah yeah yeah.
Two is twice as nice as one.
Let’s get together, right away.
We will be having twice the fun.
And you can always count on me.
A gruesome twosome we will be.
Let’s get together, yeah yeah yeah.

That was a marvelous reminder of how music can be used to make you happy. I got really big hugs from each young lady.

Next up was some instrumental older music, such as “The Jersey Bounce,” “Low Down,” and “Straighten Up And Fly Right.”

“Joan and James, come on up.”

They did hand in hand, “This is a song called “Take A Chance On Me,” I said. “Laurie is a nickname for a fellow named Theodore Lawrence the III. Whenever you are ready.”

It was both well done, and well received by all.

As they had been, they clinched and kissed while we all applauded. She took him off stage.

“That’s it! We have been through all the new music at least once. Take a short break and we start catching up on some other music.”

Isabel came up to me and said, “There is one song we haven’t done yet Michael, from the PRODUCERS. Why did you skip over it?”

She handed me a fresh water, and I took a swig. “Nobody here is good enough to pull off that number. It’s really difficult.”

“Why don’t you do it then?” those fluttering eyelashes asked me.

“I am already singing too much. This whole Society idea is to spread the talent around. Don’t argue with me please, Tink?”

“I am sorry. I have seen the movie, the number speaks to me with your voice behind it.”

I finished my water and rested my eyes for a few minutes. My head was on her lap. Apparently, my lips were too much of an attraction and I felt lips on mine waking me up. I wasn’t sure who it was, so I simply sat up and saw a big smile on Isabel’s face.

“Will you sing it to me please?” she pleaded.

I couldn’t stand to let her down, so I stood up, poured some water on my face ... then shook my head like a dog.

“Let’s go people?”

“I have been requested to try a number, I haven’t ever got all the way through before. It’s from THE PRODUCERS and it’s called “Betrayed.”

“Peter, can you be the guard?”

Running up he said, “Sure thing, Boss.”


GUARD
Mail call! Here ya go, Bialystock,
ya got a postcard.
MAX
A postcard? From where?
GUARD
Brazil.
MAX
Brazil? Who do I know in Brazil?

(The music started behind me.)
Dear Max,
Rio is everything you said it was and more. Ulla and I think of you every chance we get. In the morning, when we have breakfast on our terrace, many different herrings. And in the evening, when we samba together in the moonlight. Sorry, must run. Ulla’s waiting, it’s almost eleven.
Wish you were here, Leo!


Just like Cain and Abel
You pulled a sneak attack
I thought that we were brothers
Then you stabbed
me in the back
Betrayed!
Oh boy, I am so betrayed!


Like Samson and Delilah
Your love began to fade
I am crying in the hoosegow
You’re in Rio getting laid!
Betrayed!
Let’s face it, I am betrayed!
Boy, have I been taken
Oye, I am so forsaken
I should have seen what came to pass
I should have known to watch my ass!
I feel like Othello
Everything is lost
Leo is Iago
Max is double-crossed!
I am so dismayed
Did I mention ... I am betrayed?


I used to be the king
But now I am the fool
A captain without a ship
A rabbi without a shul!
Now I am about to go to jail
There’s no one who will pay my bail
I have no one who I can cry to
No one I can say goodbye to


(Spoken) I am drowning! I am drowning here! I am going down for the last time. I-I-I see my whole life flashing before my eyes. I see a weathered old farmhouse with a white picket fence. I am running through fields of alfalfa with my collie, Rex.
Stop it, Rex! I see my mother standing on the back porch, in a worn, but clean gingham gown, and I hear her calling out to me, “Alvin! Don’t forget your chores. The wood needs a-cordin’ and the cows need a-milkin’. Alvin, Alvin...”

Wait a minute!

My name’s not Alvin! That’s not my life. I am not a hillbilly. I grew up in the Bronx. Leo’s taken everything. Even my past!

(Singing begins)
My past’s a dying ember
But wait ... now I remember
How did it begin?
He walked into my office
With his cockamamie scheme
You can make more money
With a flop than with a hit
“We can do it, we can do it”
“I can’t do it”
“We can do it.”
“I can’t do it.” Goodbye Max!
Lord, I want that money!
I am back, Max!
“Come on, Leo, we can do it.”
Step one, find the play!
See it, swirl it, touch it, kiss it!
Hello, Mister Liebkind
“Guten Tag, hop clop
“Guten Tag, hop clop”
Adolf Elizabeth Hitler?
“Guten Tag, hop clop
“Guten Tag, hop clop.”
Step two, hire the director
“Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it...”
Two-three, kick, turn, turn, turn, kick, turn

Ulla!
Oooh wah wah woo-woo- wah-wah
Step three, raise the money
“Along came Bialy.”

I fell over, as a joke! The number wasn’t over, but I was!

Jenn and Isabel sprang up to check on me.

“Took you long enough, ladies.”

I got up to applause and being slapped at by both of them. I gave them each a kiss as I bowed to my singers and audience.

My phone buzzed; I took it, listened and hung up. “Peter and Katherine, ‘you know what’ is ready to pick up. Be right back.”

They left, and we went on.

Isabel went through “Wrecking Ball,” Sam did “Any Dream Will Do,” this time with the four youngest girls his chorus. Ally sang “This is My Life,” with her amazing belt voice.

“OK People, this will be our last rehearsal until our first one on Tour in St Louis, Missouri. Leave your instruments here please! That gives you almost five full days to get to know your family again before we leave.”

There was a chuckle.

“They will be perfectly safe, just like before. Stop thinking about music, and songs and performing. Enjoy your family and your friends before you are gone from them all, quite possibly for the first time ever. Reunite from your brothers and sisters, boyfriends and girlfriends and most importantly, your loving parent or parents. Give them a reason to miss you.”

My phone buzzed. I pointed to Isabel, “Michael, I would like to sing for the people building the new building for us.”

“How do you propose we do that Isabel?”

“Isn’t there something called a mobile stage, that we could take anywhere and perform on?” she asked.

“Why, yes there is, how do you know about that?”

“I have seen them on TV before, haven’t you?”

THERE WAS A BIG HONK!

“Let’s all go and see one up close,” I said leading Isabel and Jennifer around the outside of the house.

We all saw our new SL100 Portable stage, being pulled by Katherine at the wheel of the Savana. All closed up, it didn’t look like much. I had them park so we weren’t blocking any neighbors.

In under ten minutes, Peter, with James, John and Jeff had it open.

“There isn’t enough to it,” Brian said.

“When we put on the platforms ... every single one of us will fit, including light fixtures that should be here before we leave.”

“We’re taking it with us?” Jeff said.

“Why not! We will be on a 25-day trip, with set performances on only eight of those days. Can’t we get the permits as we go to just open her up anywhere we want Dad?”

“Again, he’s right. It’s what you have been holding out on me, isn’t it, Michael?”

“Yes sir, it is.”

“I better get some permits going,” Brian said, “Oh ... who bought this? You personally or the GSS?”

“We did,” Peter and Katherine said together. “I am certain we can work out some ... rental fees that benefits everyone Mr. O’Sullivan,” Peter added.

They shook hands. “Where are we keeping this?” my dad asked.

“In our back yard,” Katherine said. “We bought a home.”

“We’re taking you home,” I said. I helped Peter, James and John close it up.

The first kids ready got in the Savana, and Ally got the bus that the rest of us got into exactly as I had realized, we had five seats left. No additions ... at least until after school starts up again. I sat next to Brigitte. She put her hand on mine. Wowie!

Ally, Jeff and I were the only three left in the bus, so she took us to moms, backed in, and we walked into the house. I walked in to see Isabel and Stu kissing and Jennifer in the kitchen fixing something.

Jeff and Ally had apparently left.

“Wait until you see their house, its beautiful Michael,” Isabel said sitting on Mr. Hollands lap. He seemed more at ease than before, but still had his arms around her waist and said, “Hey Michael!”

“Hey,” I returned, “Stu, help me button up the GSSEC, please? You guys all did a great job on the dialogue leading up to the reveal of the Mobile Stage.”

After getting Izzy off his lap, he walked out with me, as my sister helped police the back yard.

Stu and I got it all locked up and when he turned around, she grabbed him around the waist, and said, “I am horny.”

He looked at me, and I broke out laughing.

“Don’t be silly, Stuart likes you for your mind, not your body, isn’t that correct, Buddy?”

He was thinking about saying something, but didn’t seem comfortable in the situation quite yet.

“Izzy,” he said. “I had better go. Michael, could I take her on a date sometime, if you wouldn’t mind?”

“Ask me,” she said, with their arms still around each other.

“Anabelle, I – I would like to take you to maybe a movie, or just out alone sometime. Would you like that?” he asked her without even looking over at me, this time.

“I would love to, Stuey,” she said giving him a pretty nice kiss.

“Stay and have a meal with us, Stuart. If you have the time, that is,” she asked him.

“We have plenty of food,” Jennifer said.

They changed into holding hands and walked together inside the house as Jennifer was restacking some of the instruments to make more room to walk around.

“Do you need any help with that?” Stu asked her.

“Please, Stuart, thank you. Another man around here is a great idea,” she said, probably to me.

I asked, “Can we agree to more sandwiches and chips or would you like something else?”

“Fine with me,” they all said. Stuart was helping Jenn stack things up a little higher to make the room easier to walk around in.

We all helped out, getting the food from different places and in a matter of only about five minutes, we had a stack of warm buns and a pile of sliced beef in front of all of us.

Stuart knew enough to get out cold water for everyone, he may just be a keeper.

“It looks to me like Stuart is really well-trained when it comes to working in the kitchen, isn’t he?” Jennifer said.

“I do live alone, so it’s a necessity,” he said.

We all ate like a pack of lions after a fresh kill. After my second sandwich, I was deciding if I could eat a third.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.