MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 61

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 61 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The ice cream bandits put things away and went back to her room.

“Will you please suck on my tittie’s right now?” Isabel asked taking off her shirt off and showing her burgeoning breasts.

She leaned over into my face, and I began what she had asked, directly lipping her well-formed nipples while she had invaded my sweats with her hand.

As satisfying as this was, if Jennifer came out right now I would be in a shit storm. I spent some time on her other nipple, but I said, “You need to go. Jenn is really on edge right now.”

“I understand lover, but remember you always have me,” she said.

I pulled my blanket over me and went back to sleep.

The real start to the new day began, and I walked in to take my shower, but Jenn was in there already.

“Peter, is that you honey?”

This is the game she wants to play.

“Sorry, wrong rooms ... I thought you were Katherine, Miss Guthrie.”

“Oh, get in here and wash my back for me. Did you learn anything last night?”

“That sofa is rather comfortable if you turn and face the window,” I said stripping and getting in the shower. “You know; I didn’t ask her for her number. She just quietly handed me a folded piece of paper.”

“I know,” she said turning around and smiling. “You have known how easily I get stark raving jealous for a while now. Isabel and the recent developments have made me even more on edge.”

“Sorry beautiful, you know I love you ... she is sparkling, like a new bauble to look at. I am happy to have such an understanding, warm and passionate girlfriend.”

“Now that she’s fourteen, I suppose you let her suck you off?”

“That is incredibly condescending, but also highly accurate. She really likes it when I play or suck on her nipples.”

“Oh, really ... I think all girls like that. But, don’t take that as a reason to perform a scientific study of all the girls and female teachers at both schools. What’s this I hear about you and Clarice?”

“Heavy flirting, that’s all. I compliment her on her red hair and freckles. I asked her if I could count the freckles that I can’t see, but she always slaps me down.”

“OK, get out ... you are clean.” she said. I took one last kiss of each of her nipples before I left.

First thing, I checked in with Clara and Clarice, hearing my new songs should be ready before the end of the day from Clara, while Clarice bent over low to show some nice cleavage showing her GS Necklace and said, “I will have what you want by next Monday, loverboy.”

“Yes Miss Moneypenny ... whatever you say.”

I walked away stunned.

Joanie walked by just then and took my arm. “Hey Stud, when do we learn some new stuff for the June concert?”

Brigitte took my other arm and, “I am wondering the same thing, Mon Cheri?”

“Hopefully, by tomorrow. I should have some new music and a song or two for you Joanie. As much as I love being the object d’art of the both of you, Jennifer or Isabel would tear me limb from limb.”

“It’s nice to hear you speak French, Michael,” Brigitte said.

“Gotta go,” Joan said. “Be careful with her, Michael.”

“Moi?” she said. “Am I dangerous Michael? Are you afraid of me?”

“N-No Brigitte, I think you are very lovely, but I have a fiancée and a little sister nowadays.”

“You think I am pretty? That is very nice of you to say. I must go to class. See you at rehearsal. Jet ‘aime.”

“Au revoir, Brigitte.”

SLAP

“Hello Jennifer, how is my superhot fiancée doing today?”

“I saw you with Brigitte. You looked awfully chummy together.”

“I admit she is pretty, but you are beautiful and you know how to use your charms.”

“Nice save. She is pretty, if you like the tall brunette type with a slender body.”

“She has a nice butt too,” I said. Turning towards her, “I took her in my arms and gave her a great big kiss. She liked it and so did I.”

“Break it up,” Mr. Hale said. “There are impressionable people here, including teachers. Don’t you have a class to be at, Miss Guthrie?”

She scooted away. “Mr. Thomas, could you keep your shenanigans out of the school hallways?”

“Sorry sir, while I got you here, I hope you will audition for next year’s Teachers event.”

“When is that exactly?” he asked.

“Next February, a show called SIDE BY SIDE BY SONDHEIM,” I answered.

“Did you say ‘audition’?”

“After the last event, many more teachers from both schools told me they never heard about the show. I plan to make it a bigger deal, and hold auditions, before this next Christmas.”

“That sounds fair Michael.”

On Saturday, we had a remarkable WICKED rehearsal at Thomas Auditorium, simply fabulous. Everyone acted, sang and danced like it was performance. In a week it will be, and without casting any understudies I was more than a little apprehensive.

The GSS kids all came to it and thought it was fabulous.

Mike Bell came up to me and said, “How about a GSS rehearsal in your back yard, Boss?”

“I am kind of beat after that almost three-hour rehearsal I just went through.”

Isabel came up and said, “You know Little Brother, we all want to be our best for our three weeks in June, Please?”

There was a HONK from outside. Ughh ... those kids!

I sent everyone else home, and told the GSS to load up. We arrived to find cars all over our cul-de-sac leaving Ally just enough room to back in.

We were going to have a large audience, it appeared.

My orchestra was setting up, the singers were ready, and the rest were content just sitting down. I grabbed a water and went outside to applause.

“Oh shut up. Save it for the songs. These are all brand new songs; only the people I live with know about them ... at least I think that is the case. The first song is for Peter Chapman and Charles King.”

Applause for the tallest and shortest singers in the GSS came quickly.

“I want Sam Choate ready for the next song after this.” He clapped for himself.

“I know you can all sing, but I want more animation, more liveliness and spirit. Have all the fun you can stand.”

“The first three songs today are all from PETE’S DRAGON, a marvelous Disney movie from 1977. This song is called ‘Every Little Piece.’ Charles ... have some fun, try the harmony the best you can...

Jason begins the guitar...

PETER
Dragon whiskers, dragon toes
A dragon tooth and a dragon nose

Every little piece
Every little piece
We could make a million
By slicing him, dicing him

Hoagy, we could
sell every little shell
There’s enough of him
to go around
Money, money, money
By the pound
Every little piece
Every little piece

I can take a scissor
And clip him up, rip him up
Every little part is a work of art
Think of what a
dragon heart would bring
Wrapped up in a
ribbon and a string

BOTH
Dragon liver can cure a cold
Dragon powder grows hair
With dragon blood you
will never grow old

PETER
Every item is covered with gold

CHARLES
Every item is covered with gold.

PETER
Every little piece
Every little piece
Dragon you are
my wagon to destiny
You’re the key
Every little shred
moving me ahead
Every dream of
mine will be fulfilled
What a dragon business
we can build

While Peter is singing, Charles is having a blast moving all about him.

BOTH
Dragon cartilage keeps you thin
Dragon fat is for burns
A dragon tear will
clear up your skin

PETER
Watch the profits come rolling in
BOTH
Watch the profits come rolling in

Every little piece,
every little crease

PETER
All lead me to the dragon
I will buy him up, tie him up
Drag him from the cave
Show him that I am brave

I will bind him up,
grind him up
Lop him up, chop him up
Can’t you hear that
jingle, jangle sound?

CHARLES
Oh, yeah!

BOTH
It’s money, money, money
By the pound

They did some entertaining dancing during the bridge, Charles clearly outperforming his elder.

PETER
Money, money, money
Crowns

CHARLES
Sous

PETER
We will have banks full of francs
Quid’s

CHARLES
Bucks
BOTH
In truckloads
Cash
PETER
Stocks
CHARLES
Bonds
PETER
Bigger shares
CHARLES
Millionaires!
PETER
Marks
CHARLES
Yens
BOTH
In tens and twenties
Cash

BOTH
Dragon cartilage keeps you thin
Dragon fat is for burns
A dragon tear will
clear up your skin
PETER
Watch the profits come rolling in
BOTH
Watch the profits come rolling in
Every little piece,
every little crease

PETER
Lead us to the dragon
We will buy him up
CHARLES
Tie him up
PETER
Drag him from the cave
Show him that we’re brave
We will bind him up,
grind him up
Lop him up, chop him up
Can’t you hear that
jingle, jangle sound?

CHARLES
Oh, yeah!

BOTH
It’s money, money, money
By the pound
PETER
It’s money, money, money
By the pound
CHARLES
It’s money, money, money
By the pound

The crowd and the other singers all gave out a big whoop, more for Charles, I believe. I went over to him myself and said, “I need to give you more to sing, don’t I?”

“You’re the boss, Boss.”

He left the stage and Sam came up. I handed him a new book of music telling him he is to sing a song called “I Saw A Dragon.”

He flipped to it, glanced it over, then put it down. He’s told me he had a photographic memory before, so he it going.

When he was done, he came over giving me a hug and jumping off the stage. There was a rousing cheer for him.

“Peter and Charles, come back up please?”

They came back up with their booklets. I handed out the rest of them as they all enjoyed having new music.

“This song is called “Passamashloddy” ... I can only hope Mr. Chapman can get through it?”

“Is that a dare, Michael?” he said to me.

“Yeah, it is,” I said pointedly.

“Isabel, how many times have we watched this movie together?”

“At least forty, big brother,” she giggled.

There was a sound that went through the audience.

He calmly put down his booklet and got ready.

“Everybody else, if you know it, take turns at the townspeople remarks please... ?”

(Underscoring while he begins the number speaking to the audience)

DR. TERMINUS
How wonderful to see your smiling faces again
I ... I have never known such warmth, such welcome ... Such loving hospitality.

OLD MAN
Get out ya quack!
MAN
And don’t bring those
phony remedies here again!
WOMAN
Go on back where you belong ... jail!

TERMINUS
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
I sense enthusiasm ... I sense a loving response...
And that’s why I feel that this is my home away from home

(I sense a home run is coming! He needs a mustache!?!)

(Singing begins)
I have been bringing cures from
Pilgrim Heights to Provincetown
Treated rabid fever down
on Queen Anne Road
Gout or gastritis, mumps or bronchitis
Bites and burns and blue abrasions,
got a pill for all occasions!

Little Sipperwhissit
was so nice to visit
And Scraggy-Neck
is lovely to recall

MAN (spoken)
Why didn’t ya stay there?

DR. TERMINUS
But through all my trips
Good Lord there’s one place
One corner, one town on my lips
Why ... it’s ... Poddamaquassy, uh,
Paquamasoddy, no, no...
Passamamassy, uh,
Quoddamapoddy, p...
p ... Passamadaddy
Uh, Quoddamapassy,
uh, Passamahoddy?
Oh, I know! It’s Passamashloddy!

TOWN’S FOLK
No, it’s Passamaquoddy!
DR. TERMINUS
Of course, that’s what I meant to say (a cute giggle)
WOMAN
I took your drug for losing weight
And now I am a blob!

DR.TERMINUS
But now that there’s so much
more of you to love!
I wiped out impetigo on
the banks of Buttermilk
Flu is under firm control
in Powder Hole
Terminus potions,
tablets and lotions
Major news in modern science
Step up now and join my clients

Spent the day in Buzzard’s Bay
They couldn’t keep me there
Even turned away
from Kingdom Hall
But, since I was young
Good Lord, there’s one spot
One little bit of heaven
on my tongue.

Why ... it’s ... Poddamaquassy,
uh, Paquamasoddy, no, no...
Passamamassy, uh,
Quoddamapoddy,
p ... p ... Passamadaddy
Uh, Quoddamapassy,
uh, Passamahoddy?
Oh, I know! It’s Passamashloddy!

TOWN’S FOLK
No, it’s Passamaquoddy!

DR. TERMINUS
Thanks, I knew it all the time!

MAN
My hair was grey and thanks
you to it turned into pink.
DR. TERMINUS
But that color - it’s so becoming!
TOWN’S FOLK
We’re gonna wash your phony
tonics right down the sink!

DR. TERMINUS
Wait, listen, my specialties are
Audiology, Mycology, Sarology, Teritology
Embryology, Psychology, Zoology!
And every other ‘ology’ you can think of!

WOMAN
I believe in the doc!
MAN
I’d put my life in his hands!

DR. TERMINUS
My friends you have seen a miracle
And you will see many more
People will come pouring
in from land and sea!
We will have centers for testing
Let’s start investing
Keep those dimes
and dollars mounting...
I will do the counting
Everyone who lives here
will be strong and healthy
You will be getting richer by the day!

TOWN’S FOLK
Yay!

(Here it comes, I think!)

DR. TERMINUS
Hear them acclaim us
This town will be famous
The whole wide world
will look at us and say

It’s...
Poddamaquassy, no,
Paquamasoddy, no, no,
Passamamassy Uh,
Quoddamapoddy,
p ... p ... Passamadaddy
q ... q ... q ... Quoddamapassy...
Quoddamaddy, Dappadaddy,
Dappamossy,
Quoddapossy Quassapossa,
Passaquossa, ha ha ha ha!

TOWN’S FOLK
Passamaquoddy!
DR. TERMINUS
I know!...

I was mesmerized through the entire number. Peter was ... born to sing this song. While Charles didn’t sing, he was acting his heart out protecting Peter from the invisible crowd and such.

Everyone stood up to this. Isabel ran to him and they hugged.

After the GSSEC stage was clear, I came back up and said, “I wouldn’t want to follow that, but it is my turn.”

“‘I Am What I Am’ ... Nancy please?” I went to center stage. (From LA CAGE AUX FOLLES)

MICHAEL ROBERT THOMAS
I am ... what I am
I am my own special creation.

(orchestra comes in slowly)
So ... come take a look,
Give me the hook or the ovation.
It’s my world that I want
to have a little pride in,
My world, and it’s not
a place I have to hide in.

Life’s not worth a damn,
‘Til you can say,
“Hey world, I am what I am.”

I am what I am,
I don’t want praise,
I don’t want pity.
I bang my own drum,
Some think it’s noise,
I think it’s pretty.
And so what, if I love
each feather and each spangle,
Why not try to see things
from a different angle?
Your life is a sham ‘til
you can shout out loud
I am what I am!

(It gets faster!)
I am what I am
And what I am
needs no excuses.
I deal my own deck
Sometimes the ace...
sometimes the deuces.

There’s one life, and there’s
no return and no deposit;
One life, so it’s time to
open up your closet.

Life’s not worth a damn
‘til you can say,
“Hey world,
I am ... what I am.”

Jennifer and Isabel smothered me as the rest of the rest applauded. Jennifer said, “Let’s take a break please ... only ten minutes.”

They took me to my synthesizer chair. Isabel fed me a pill and Jenn gave me some water. “Are you stupid or what?” Isabel said.

“No, I did what I want everyone else to do, sing their hearts out.”

Mom, Ally and Katherine came up to see if I was all right. I repeated what I had said and finished the water. “How did it sound anyway?”

“Marvelous honey, but you have got to know your limitations,” Isabel said.

“I don’t have limitations ... as long as I have you ladies in my life.”

“Let me up please. I need to pee.”


After settling back down, I had Jeff and Nancy Newman, instructing them to perform “The Doctor Is IN,” a song they will be doing in August.

They hit all the right attitudes as they spoke/sang the musical number.

Rose Newman led the youngest six members of the GSS Singers through a rousing “Following The Leader,” from Peter Pan.

After that was the GSS Quintet up to sing the En Vogue hit, “My Loving (You’re Never Gonna Get it).”

Following that was Isabel and James singing “Gee I am Glad I am No One Else But Me.” After that, I concluded the Zoe/Peter version was better, and I made a note of that.

Next up, “James and Richard come up please?”

“Orchestra, ‘Don Quixote’ ... notice the long underscoring during the opening speech of Cervantes.”

James persona changed as this began ... it all goes back to Les Misérables! ... I was going to observe so Mike directed this...

CERVANTES (JAMES)
May I set the stage? I shall impersonate a man. Come, enter into my imagination and see him! His name ... Alonso Quijana ... a country squire, No longer young ... bony, hollow-faced ... eyes that burn with the fire of inner vision. Being retired, he has much time for books. He studies them from morn to night and often through the night as well. And all he reads oppresses him ... fills him with indignation at man’s murderous ways toward man. And he conceives the strangest
project ever imagined ... to become a knight-errant and sally forth into the world to right all wrongs. No longer shall he be plain Alonso Quijana...
but a dauntless knight known as
Don Quixote de La Mancha!

(Singing begins)
DON QUIXOTE
Hear me now
Oh thou bleak and
unbearable world,
Thou art base and
debauched as can be;
And a knight with his banners
all bravely unfurled
Now hurls down his
gauntlet to thee!
I am I, Don Quixote,
The Lord of La Mancha,
My destiny calls and I go,
And the wild winds of fortune
Will carry me onward,
Oh whithersoever they blow.
Whithersoever they blow,
Onward to glory I go!

Holy Shit. Just as I had epected!

SANCHO PANZA (Richard)
I am Sancho! Yes, I am Sancho!
I will follow my master till the end.
I will tell all the world proudly
I am his squire! I am his friend!

DON QUIXOTE
Hear me, heathens and wizards
And serpents of sin!
All your dastardly doings are past,
For a holy endeavor is now to begin
And virtue shall triumph at last!

I am I, Don Quixote,
The Lord of La Mancha,
My destiny calls and I go,
And the wild winds of fortune
Will carry me onward,
Oh whithersoever they blow!

SANCHO (in counterpoint to above)
I am Sancho! Yes, I am Sancho!
I will follow my master till the end.
I will tell all the world proudly
I am his squire! I am his friend!

DON QUIXOTE, SANCHO
Whithersoever they blow,
Onward to glory I go!

James was in tears; Joan came up to him. I went over as well. “I have been wanting to sing that song all of my life. Thank you Michael, thank you very much.”

All throughout the place everyone was either cheering or tearing up for this skinny guy with the great big voice. I went to Richard as well, “Nice ... very nice the way you understated the Sancho role, using a character voice like that.”

“That was his song, I have had a couple already. Everybody gets a turn, don’t they?”

I saw a very eager Isabel sitting in the front row. I know she knew everything, so, “The only song from RENT I have included is a song that Mimi and Roger sing. Would Isabel Chapman please come up and sing “Without You” with her new Brother?”

She came up with a kiss ... I motioned the orchestra...

She took my hand as Jason began his guitar...

MIMI
Without you
The ground thaws
The rain falls
The grass grows
Without you
The seeds root
The flowers bloom
The children play
The stars gleam
The poets ... dream
The eagles fly
Without you
The earth turns
The sun burns
But I die
Without you
{br}

With Tiffany leading the rhythm change, the rest of the orchestra comes in.

Without you
The breeze warms
The girl smiles
The cloud moves
Without you
The tides change
The boys run
The oceans ... crash
The crowds roar
The days soar
The babies cry
Without you
The moon glows
The river flows
But I die
Without you
{br}

How she was looking at me, was different somehow? She nestled herself to me, like we were cuddling, but standing up.

ROGER
The world revives
MIMI
Colors renew
BOTH
But I know blue
Only blue
Lonely blue
Within me, blue
MIMI
Without you
Without you
The hands grope
The ear hears
The pulse beats
{br}

ROGER
Without you
The eyes gaze
The legs walk
The lungs breathe
BOTH
The mind churns
The heart yearns
The tears dry
Without you
Life goes on
But I am gone
Cause I die
ROGER
Without you
MIMI
Without you
ROGER
Without you
BOTH
Without you

I leaned in, but I shouldn’t have. She saw the fight on my face and gave me a lingering kiss on the neck. Everybody liked that. She seemed satisfied ... for the moment.

A new vigor went through me, and we ended up going through half of them, before I told them to put away their stuff and be ready for a bus ride. I stopped Mike Bell, “I need another saxophonist, who would you recommend?”

“Chloe Payne, she wasn’t here today. I thought we were maxed out, Boss?”

“I heard an imbalance today that I hadn’t before. Thanks Mike.”

“No Problem.”

After the audience left taking some of our Society with them, we piled up and took the rest home.

Isabel sat by me.

She asked, “Were you about to kiss me after that song?”

“Yes, but I couldn’t ... you understand, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.” she said putting her hand on mine.

I had forgotten to close up the GSSEC, but things looked OK when I went back there. After being turned off and closed, I headed towards the house, but saw Isabel and Jennifer come out in swimsuits with an extra towel for me. My stomach told me I was hungry, but someplace lower had me strip to my boxers and get in.

“Are Peter and Katherine going to join us?” I asked.

“I think they’re doing something else,” Isabel giggled.

My phone rang and I almost had to get out to get it.

“Hello? This is the great and powerful Michael Thomas.”

“This is your father, and I agree, from what Janice told me when she got home. I thought I should check-in with you. It seems time for one of your, ‘I have an idea’s?’” he said.

“Ha, ha,” I laughed. “As a matter of fact, I do have an idea. Between us, we have seven vehicles, with the biggest one holding only six comfortably.”

“If you need something bigger, you are talking to the right man. Are you suggesting we sell off some vehicles?”

“Possibly, do you carry any of the twelve or fifteen seat vans, like the GMC Savana, Ford E-350 Wagon or Chevy Express Van?”

“Ohh, you have been thinking about this, haven’t you? Would this expanded vehicle become the official lead vehicle on Tour?”

“It’s nice to have such a smart man as my father,” I said.

“That would make our total possible group 74, so I assume you may add some more to your Society.”

“That’s actually our Society, you know,” I said.

“Let me check, I can call you back in a couple of hours.”

“I would expect a sweetheart deal of some kind,” I said.

“Of course,” he said, “I will call you back ... sweetie, er ... son! Any special add-ons?”

“A trailer tow ... and I would need to know how much it could pull?”

“Hmmm. Should I ask what it might be towing?”
“Not yet Pop ... goodbye.”

The second I put down the phone Jenn got on my lap, “Are you adding more people to the GSS?”

“I heard the need for another saxophonist today, and Mike Bell suggested Chloe Payne from Jackson Heights.”

“What else?” Isabel asked moving closer to me.

“That’s all the orchestra I am adding, but I am thinking of getting two more male singers. Do either of you have any ideas about that?”

“Do you want someone small or tall?” Isabel asked.

“I don’t think that matters much, do either of you?”

“Well,” Jenn said. “Do you want someone to sing with Charles, or Lily Newman? Sometimes, size matters honey.”

I sloughed that off, since I didn’t think Isabel got it, and said, “Let’s say I want a smaller boy?”

“Daniel Anderson, who plays Fiyero, might work, or Tobias who plays Chistery. They are both small. I have heard them sing. Neither is as good as Charles was today. I was amazed how ‘into it’ he got singing with Peter.”

“Of the older taller boys,” Jenn said, “Maybe transfer students Carlos Patterson or Aaron Moore. We are an all-white group at this point, Sweetie.”

“I understand your point dear, but I want the best, not someone to fill a quota, especially Aaron. He’s not only black; he’s very dark black. Wouldn’t he feel uncomfortable in an all-white group?”

“You asked us?” Isabel said, “Who do you want to add to the Society?”

“I was thinking of possibly another set of male twins, Like the Bennett Brothers or the Charles Brothers, or maybe The Davies twins.”

“Then select who you want Michael ... why do you want more guys anyway, the girls like outnumbering the guys and so do we.”

“Well, if I just added the three best singers not already in the GSS, it would have to be Daniel Anderson, Johnny Carter and Steve Williams.”

“Then do it, they are all wonderful choices,” Isabel said getting out of the spa. She always gives her butt a wiggle before she walks away from me.

“Are you taking a nap, sweetie?” I was asked.

“Yeah, sounds great.”

Jenn and I saw Peter and Katherine coming out of her room giggling. She clearly only had on a T-shirt. He had boxers on, but they had been put on backwards.

“Are you three, hungry?” Katherine asked.

“We’re having a group nap. Fix yourself something, we will eat later,” I said.

We walked into see a bare naked redhead with a big grin on her face. Jenn and I looked at each other and stripped naked, finished drying off and crawled in.

“Michael, does that ever get soft?” Isabel asked.

“In this house, he doesn’t get much of a chance,” I said. “I have had a long day, so do what you will, but I plan to sleep for a while.”

I moved to be on my back.

Isabel crawled between my legs and started to suck on me, and Jenn put her nipple to my lips. I was being attacked from above and below. I moved my mouth to kiss Jennifer and put my hand on Isabel’s head to push her deeper on my dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.