MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 54

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Cece and Peter, please?”

“I See the Light” from TANGLED.” Jason began on the guitar...

CECE
All those days
watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I have been

Now I’m here
blinking in the starlight
Now I am here suddenly I see
Standing here it’s all so clear
I am where I am meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it’s like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it’s like the sky is new

And it’s warm
and real and bright
And the world has
somehow shifted

All at once
everything looks different
Now that I see you

There is a very pretty interlude of music!
He reached out his hand to hers

PETER
All those days chasing
down a daydream
All those years living in the blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were

Now she’s here
shining in the starlight
Now she’s here suddenly I know
If she’s here it’s Cathy clear
I am where I am meant to go

BOTH
And at last I see the light
And it’s like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it’s like the sky is new

And it’s warm
and real and bright
And the world has
somehow shifted
All at once
everything looks different
Now that I see you.

Now that I see you.

He had pulled her up to him very close by the end of the song. There was almost ... a kiss!

I quickly started applause before Katherine took a swing at either of them. She stayed in place as the rest joined in. They blended quite well. She did give him a kiss on the cheek as she went to her seat.

I called up Isabel, Rose, and Geena to show off their Andrews sisters’ medley; “Near You,” “Blue Skies,” and “Melancholy Moon.” Mom and Ally helped me with putting medleys together. They all sounded marvelous.

We went on for another ninety minutes, before I decided to call it a day. Stu got everyone’s microphones, putting everything away. As they did, the orchestra members boxed up their instruments...

Two hours later, we were back to our usual gang of five.

“Can I go for a swim?” Isabel asked.

“Not unless someone was out there with you,” Ally insisted.

“Can Michael watch me?”

“Yeah, but who will watch him?” Jennifer added causing even Isabel to giggle.

“Meet you out there, Red,” I said.

“Now, you be a gentleman out there,” Katherine said.

“Hey, it’s me?”

She was in one of her new bikini, bright red, while I wore a dark black speedo. I looked directly at her butt. We walked into the pool holding hands. I glanced and saw all of them just behind the glass door.

“I think it’s time you re-color your hair sweetheart. I can see about an inch of your original hair color.”

“I think so too, Stuart mentioned it as well.”

“ALL RIGHT, that’s enough of that,” Jennifer said coming out through the patio door. “If you are going to swim, then swim.”

“We were just ... talking, Jennifer,” Isabel said.

“Maybe you were, but I thought Michael was coming out here for a workout, all you have been doing is talking, and that worries me.”

“Move around to my back, Red. Maybe I can swim with you on my back, it would be a good workout, don’t you think?”

She did, and I began to swim laps. I warned her when I was about to flip turn, but she held on. She was having a blast acting like she was riding a dolphin ... a rather slow one. After six complete laps, I was done. Fortunately, my erection was diminished enough to move from the pool to the spa.

Jenn was in it ... waiting for us, I presume. I first helped Isabel, then got myself inside. Jenn scooted up next to me, “What did you two talk about for so long?”

“Nothing in particular. Just brother-sister stuff,” I said.

“Is that true, Isabel?”

“Just brother-sister stuff ... and he recommended I do my hair coloring again. Do you think so?”

Good girl, nice deflection. She’s actually beginning to listen to me!

“Yeah, I think so. Do you want my help again?”

“Maybe one more time ... if you don’t mind?”

“No problem, Isabel. That will give us time to talk, won’t it?”

“Cool.”

We just all relaxed together, all holding hands. I felt Isabel on my shoulder. She had better be at her best when talking to Jennifer, or I firmly believe I may be castrated by all three of them.

“SUPPERTIME!”

We all got out, dancing a little. I had played the song called “Suppertime” from YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN previously, but haven’t, as of yet, included in a set. Every time we hear the word, one or all of us begins to dance in place ... much like I had when I first began listening to music.

I came out last, in my new T-shirt with the GSS Logo on the front, and the word “Conductor” on the back. It got the reaction I had hoped for. They all asked for one, so I went back to my room and handed them their own. They all left to their rooms and came out wearing it.

Everyone looked marvelous.

“You know Red; Jackson is putting on ‘Charlie Brown’ in a year. You would be wonderful as Sally, Charlie’s little sister.”

“Could we listen to that after supper? Or has there been a movie made yet?”

“No, nothing except Broadway musical and animated specials,” I answered. “I do, however have the complete list of all the music on my iPhone.”

I got Jenn’s chair first, feeling her ... animosity. Then I helped Isabel.

Tonight, was one of those ‘New ideas’ for dinner Parmesan Baked Pork Chops. No side dish.

After everyone’s first bite, it was declared a hit.

“Michael,” Isabel asked between bites, “Where on a cow do pork chops come from?”

“I have no idea, except that pork chops come from a pig, Red.”

Everyone liked my answer, even Jennifer giggled.

“Maybe after dinner, someone could tell you. It doesn’t sound like something to talk about at dinner,” I said.

“Oh,” she said. “Sorry.”

We went back to dinner enjoying our ‘beef chops.’

“So, how many more of these T-shirts have you ordered sweetie?” Jennifer asked.

“Mom, Dad, Jeff, and Peter,” I listed.

“What’s on the back of theirs?” Ally said.

“Let’s finish dinner first. I have some questions about that I want to ask you ladies.”

Everyone kicked eating into gear. I took half of a second one and ate it in three bites.

“Pig,” Jenn slapped the back of my neck.

“But a luvabbel wun,” I said with my mouth partly full.

Having had a rehearsal earlier made me decide not to do any singing tonight.

I went into my room and got out the remaining shirts from under my side of the bed.

“While you are all singers, I had ‘Singer’ put on the back of your shirts. I had a different idea for Brian.” I pulled out his shirt with the logo and name on the front and on the back, it said ‘Money Man!’

“What about Jeff’s? What did you put on Jeff’s shirt?” Ally asked.

I showed the front and turned it around to show the words ‘Music Man’ causing Alice to snort out loud.

“Peter’s says ‘Singer’ for now Katherine ... after he graduates from high school, we could get him a replacement that has ‘Romeo’ while yours could be changed to ‘Juliet.’

“What about the orchestra?” Jennifer asked.

“I have been thinking about that. I could just have ‘Orchestra’ on the back or the name of the actual instrument they play. That was my question to you guys.”

“Why don’t you just do both orchestra as the top line, then what they play listed underneath?” Isabel said getting up on my lap.

“What about all the different sizes?” I said.

“Get everybody the same size, extra-large,” Jennifer said. “Some of us will look better than others ... of course.”

Isabel and I both giggled at her marvelous remark and the timing behind it.

“What about Stuart?” Isabel said. “Does he get one?”

“Eventually,” I answered. “What do you think his should say?”

“How about ‘Tech Guy’?” she said.

“The more you buy, the cheaper they get, isn’t that correct Michael?” Alice said.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Where did you get them from?” Katherine asked.

“Zazzle.com,” I answered.

“I like the black stitching on the neck and sleeves, it makes a statement,” Katherine said.

“Anything on you ... makes a statement, Kitten,” I said.

She purred in response, “I kind of like that nickname, Michael.”

I turned up my phone and started to play the soundtrack of ... Charlie Brown. I couldn’t keep from conducting, slapping away Isabel and Jenn attempts to make me stop. Izzy did do the ‘wroofs’ as they occurred.

Second was the ‘Schroeder’ number Jenn had done. She sang along with the young lady on the soundtrack but was as sensual as before. At the final chord, I got a kiss.

If I were to play a part, it would be Snoopy, whose song was next. This would be so beautiful with just our GSS doing it. There are only six major characters in it. Hmmmm?

Let’s see, Sam could be Snoopy. Peter could be Schroeder, Isabel as Sally, while both Mary and one of her brothers or Jeff and Nancy as Linus and Lucy. The tough choice would be Charlie Brown ... James? Charles King? Maybe Daniel Anderson, the youngest of that family ... that I know of.

To pull this off, we would need a replacement show for Jackson Heights for next March. Lincoln is putting on SWEET CHARITY, too adult for the kids at Jackson. I have slotted out the next four years on my computer. That includes my first year at the Mansion, while finished at Lincoln.

I tuned back into the sing-along, we were coming up on the song that I thought Isabel could rock, “My New Philosophy”...

SALLY
“Oh, yeah. That’s what you think.”

SCHROEDER
“What?”

SALLY
That’s my new philosophy “Oh, yeah?
That’s what you think.”

SCHROEDER
Well, why are you telling me?

SALLY
What?

SCHROEDER
Why are you telling me?

All the way through, I realized she’d be perfect as Sally.

The moment it was over, Isabel said, “That’s the song I am going to try out with.”

I was going to keep my idea to myself for now. No reason to get any hopes up.

When we got to “Suppertime,” we all broke out whenever Snoopy said the word.

Man, oh man; we really need to do this, not Jackson. I just need to work out a plan! First thing I need to do is get my hands on a script of the version with Sally in it!

The music was done, so I joined in the applause not realizing how much time had passed.

“Excuse me, I need to make a phone call,” I said getting out my phone from my pocket.

I speed dialed, “Hello Michael, this is Brian. What can I do for you?”

“I need my hands on a libretto and score for the updated version of ‘YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN.’ I need it on the QT, very quickly, and sent to Lincoln High please?”

“What’s going on, Michael?”

“Plausible deniability, Dad. Thanks.”

I walked to the fridge, “Anybody want some water?”

They all said “Yeah,” I fired ‘em one at a time ending with a soft touch to Isabel. I grabbed one and got back down.

“Who did you call, Michael?” Jenn asked.

“Ghostbusters,” making Isabel giggle as she got back up on my lap. She saw Jenn’s face and got up and took her hand saying, “It’s your turn, Jennifer. I am getting too greedy.”

Jenn said to me, “What are we listening to next, loverboy?”

“MAN OF LA MANCHA, Lincoln is doing it next May. I need my Aldonza to be ready.”

“I don’t know about that, Michael. I suspect Joan, with her natural hair color, would be very formidable with her huskier voice,” Jenn admitted. “Besides, won’t the GSS be putting on its own concert of some kind?”

“What was that?” Ally said.

“Sorry Michael,” Jenn said giving me a kiss.

I pulled Alice up on my lap saying, “After one of our group discussions, I decided that the GSS will be putting on one of its own productions monthly sandwiched in between the Lincoln and Jackson productions.”

To my face Ms. Guthrie said, “You are trying to do too much Michael. How come?”

“I have shows’ that need students from both schools in mind. I am quite confident in finding more shows to choose from.”

“Only you know what you are capable of, so go for it honey.”

I gave her a kiss on the lips. “You said to go for it Alice.”

Isabel had both hands over her mouth not believing what I just did.

“I think it’s time for bed,” Katie said shooing us out of the room.

Izzy waved goodnight to Jenn and me.

The next morning at school, the first thing I did was find Paul and Cece to sound them out on this idea. They also thought I was biting off more than I could chew but didn’t refuse the idea on its face.

The heart of my idea they had no trouble with, so I slotted ‘Charlie Brown’ into performing in August. Yep, the GSS can get a show together quickly enough to start right after the beginning of the school year ... we’re always ready to perform!

I wasn’t sure how they would respond to a GSS concert/show every month of the school year, but Cece loved it and Paul wasn’t terribly sure how he felt. That meant it was a go. They talked about replacing where ‘Charlie Brown’ had been with a possible full blown show of THE MUSIC MAN.

I also explained that my show going in the original WICKED slot from May would be THE MAN OF LA MANCHA with the GSS putting on THE WIZARD OF OZ, possibly as a full-blown show.

I went on to tell them my beginning ideas for the following school year as well, asking them all to start thinking that far ahead.

We all knew that we needed, Katherine, Jennie, Paul and Cece, and the two principals on board with those changes to the schedule.

I didn’t tell anyone I had the next four years all planned, which includes the first season at the Mansion. Need to know.

I luckily found Katherine and Jennie walking together. I went in between them took their arms and said, “Good, I need both of you at the same time.”

“Excuse me?” Katherine said. Jennie smirked.

“I need to talk to you ladies on the QT, is that better?”

We found an empty classroom and I explained the big picture. All through my explanation, their heads were nodding in agreement. Both agreed I was crazy to put on a GSS event every month, even during the holidays.

“Michael,” Jennie inquired, “Whenever you need another mature woman in the Gold Standard Society, think about me. From everything Miss Stapleton tells me, it’s a blast.”

“There is absolutely ‘No room at the Inn’ at the moment, Jennie. I will remember your offer whenever one of my ‘over-thirties’ wants to take a break or leave the Society.”

“Don’t tell anybody about my plan until I have talked to the principals, please?”

“OK, Michael,” Jennie said. “Can we seal this with a kiss?”

“Yeah, why not?”

Katherine blocked the door dropping the mini-blinds. This was pre-conceived ... Ooh, bad choice of words!

I stood up, as she took off her glasses and shoes. She’s rather pretty. Her lips touched mine first, but I certainly became a willing participant. She pulled me against her and the kiss became open mouth, until she stopped it. She put on her shoes and glasses saying, “You were right Jennifer he’s been very well trained.” And she left.

“Got time for me, loverboy?” Katherine said. “I know you came in when I was giving Peter a blow-job. He loved it almost as much as you used to.”

She cupped my balls from outside my pants.

“Used to, being the operative word, Jennifer. While making hard, rough, and deep sex is always on my mind, I must remain true to my girls.”

“And how do you expect that whole thing to work out?”

“I don’t know ... I have got other things on my mind at the moment. Go find Peter, why don’t you?”

I thought she was going to slap me, but instead she put her hand down my pants and said, “We are not done yet, young man.”

After orchestra, I asked both principals to lunch. We had never done that, so I didn’t think they realized I was about to give them a sneak attack.

It was just us guys, as we were approached for an order.

“This will be my treat, gentlemen,” I said.

“You see Richard, I told you he was up to something. Out of the blue asking us both to lunch. He wants something from us. This ought to be good.”

“Go ahead, Mr. Thomas.”

Surprised, I first took a long slow sip of the water placed before me.

“Gentlemen, I have already spoken to the other powers that be, Paul, Cece, Katherine and Jennie Robinson. They are all on board ... all we need now is approval by the most powerful man at each of the schools involved.”

They both chuckled, with Harold saying, “Go on?”

I explained every little detail of it all, occasionally stopping to let a point settle in. When I was through I asked the question, “So, this is really a no-brainer, don’t you think?”

“What if our answer is NO?” Richard said.

Pushing back, “Is it?”

“What if it is?” Harold pursued.

“Well, that would mean that I would ... transfer to South Knox or Rivet High, if I had to. I am not real sure how all your musically inclined students would react to my leaving. Some might even come with me.”

“I don’t especially like being threatened, do you, Harold?”

“No, Richard. Especially when we were both so close to telling you ... GOTCHA,” they said together.

I just about peed my paints.

“Everyone you spoke to told us your plans. I don’t know where you get all of your energy, but it’s really OK with us,” Richard said, still laughing over their moment over me.

“Would you have really transferred and taken students with you?” Harold asked.

“I’m not sure. Your reaction threw me, so I thought I would use my Plan D defense. Now, I really need to make some new plans for when I need to talk to either of you.”

Our food came; We ate it in silence. The gentlemen occasionally chuckled after giving me a glance.

I had been one-upped!

At the end of our afternoon, I called a last-minute singers-only rehearsal of my GSS.

Of course, none of the orchestra left, they knew something was about to happen.

“Attention everyone, next school year’s musical schedule has changed. We, the Gold Standard, and the GSO are putting on the first show of the season.”

“Well, what is it?” Geena asked.

“YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN.”

“I thought Jackson was putting that on, but later,” Jeff said.

“Nope, we are. I have taken the play and consolidated a few characters, giving every one of you a part. Some are big, like Lucy, Linus, and Charlie Brown, while others might have only a line or two, but I need all of you to sing the group songs, whether you are onstage or not. Would you like to know what part I assigned you?”

“YEAH,” even the bigger kids said.

“OK, there is the part of the Teacher, who doesn’t talk at all. All she says is, “Mwa Mwa Mwa.”

Giggles abounded. Turning to the adults, “I have assigned that part to Miss Clarice Hornicek.”

Everyone turned to look at her, who was as surprised as anyone else. She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When she sat back down, Katherine gave her a light slap on the leg.

“Next, there is a family who is only known by a number. Their last name is 95472. Geena and Anna Prefontayne with Sam Choate as their big brother are playing the two girls and a single boy.”

He seemed a little disappointed, but both girls gave him a nice hug and they all sat back down.

I next announced that Frieda, Marcie, Molly, and Ruby were being played respectively by Lily, Jenn Guthrie, Rose and Zoe. Those ladies had a blast hugging and high-fiving.

Those not mentioned yet, were getting antsy.

“Jeff Newman will be playing Snoopy, with John Mitchell using vocal effects and carrying a stick with Woodstock painted on it, to be Woodstock.” They both stood up, with John giving a whistle. I reminded him he would be singing off stage as needed. He saluted me.

“Peggy Jean, Peppermint Patty and Pig Pen will be played by Martha Janeway, Nancy Newman and Charles King.”

“If you don’t recognize the name of your character, don’t worry; you guys will all be loving this. The part of Violet Gray will be played by Joan Prefontayne,” who jumped up and gave me a kiss.

“Schroeder will be played by the multi-talented ... Peter Chapman.” Izzy gave him a hug, and then gripped his hand.

“I guess there is only two boys and two girls left, isn’t there?” I said, loving this control for only a few more moments.

“The brother and sister team of Richard and Mary Mitchell will be playing Linus and Lucy Van Pelt.”

After a moment of happiness, the guys were patting James and Isabel; “I guess the last two are obvious. Isabel Chapman will be playing Charlie Brown, no ... that’s not right. She will be playing Sally Brown and her big brother, who she idolizes, although she has a crush on Linus, will be played by James Allen.”

“Mary, I give you permission to start being crabby to your brother, to help you get into the part.”

“Start being crabby?” Richard said. That got him a slap.

“When do we get the scripts and scores?” Mike Bell from behind me asked.

“Patience. We have our GSS concert at the end of April, and many of you are in WICKED. Oh, Richard, I need you to be able to extemporaneously dance or get with Jennie Robinson to learn a dance. That is true for you as well Jeff. Snoopy expresses himself by dancing.”

“I will have a set list for our April concert by the end of the week ... go home.”

They broke up, Peter came up to me, “Do I need to learn the piano, Michael?”

“No,” I chuckled. “Nancy will take care of that, but you should look like you know how to play.”

“Got it, Boss.”

“Peter, come back for a moment.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“This is none of my business, but be more careful what you and Katherine do during school ... I don’t want anything to happen to either of you. I consider you my good friend.”

“What are you... ?”

“Just treat her like the queen she needs to be. Promise me that?”

“I do, but will she ever marry me?”

“Excuse the metaphor, but just pound away at her, until she realizes she can’t live without you.”

“Did you... ?”

“That’s need to know young man, and you don’t.”

“You dog!”

“If I find out that you have mistreated her, you may be older, but I will rip your fucking legs off, did you hear that clearly?”

He broke into a smile and said, “That’s worth ten bucks in the jar, Michael.” He left, and turned back to say, “I heard you loud and clear ... Boss.”

Back at home, my mom asked, “So, you have had everything approved?”

“Yes Ma’am, despite the principals having a good time at my expense,” I said.

“So what is the next school years’ schedule now?” Jeff asked.

“August”
Jackson Heights -- DARK
Lincoln High -- DARK
GSS --YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN

“What’s DARK mean?” Isabel asked.

“It means no show for that group that month,” I answered.

“September”
Jackson Heights -- DAMN YANKEES (concert)
Lincoln High --WEST SIDE STORY (concert
GSS -- DISNEY COLLECTION (concert)

“Isn’t September when you are going to conduct at the Boston Pops with Keith Lockhart?” Katherine asked.

“Yes, I haven’t got the details to that yet.”

“October”
Jackson Heights -- BYE BYE BIRDIE (concert)
Lincoln High -- FUNNY THING ... FORUM (concert)
GSS -- KISMET (concert)

“I have never heard of that last one,” Jennifer said.

“It’s a beautiful show,” her mother said. “The GSS will play it beautifully, I am quite sure.”

“November”
Jackson Heights -- APPLAUSE (concert)
Lincoln High -- RENT
GSS --PAJAMA GAME (concert)

“December”
Jackson Heights -- DARK
Lincoln High -- DARK
GSS -- WHITE CHRISTMAS

“What about going back to California?” Janice said.

“I guess we will just have a road trip over the summer, how’s that sound, Jennifer and Isabel?”

“Wow,” they said together.

“Michael, we need to talk more about that idea of yours,” Janice said.

“Brian and Jeff are welcome. And Peter will have graduated by then,” I said looking over at Katherine. “How does that sound to you, Miss Stapleton.”

“Just go on, Michael,” she said demurely.

“January”
Jackson Heights -- DARK
Lincoln High -- DARK
GSS -- THE MOST HAPPY FELLA (concert)

“February”
Jackson Heights -- SUNDAY IN THE PARK
Lincoln High -- SIDE BY SIDE (Teachers Concert)
GSS -- DARK

“Why will we be Dark, Michael?” Isabel said.

“We will be tired and I need extra focus when I work with the teachers, present company excluded.”

“March”
Jackson Heights -- THE MUSIC MAN
Lincoln High -- SWEET CHARITY (concert/with dancing)
GSS -- NEWSIES (concert)

“April”
Jackson Heights -- BELLS ARE RINGING (concert)
Lincoln High -- TAKE ME ALONG (concert)
GSS -- BABES IN TOYLAND

“We’re doing the full show of BABES IN TOYLAND?” Alice said.

“Yes Ma’am, that’s the plan.”

“But...”

“I know it has more characters than we have GSS singers. We will add some ‘guest stars’ from which ever school we can get.”

“May”
Jackson Heights --PROMISES PROMISES
Lincoln High -- MAN OF LA MANCHA
GSS -- THE WIZARD OF OZ.

All the ladies went ‘Oooh’ over those shows. “That’s three full blown musicals and we only have two stages Michael,” Katherine said with a smirk.

“Oh, I – I didn’t realize that, but we can always concertize THE WIZARD OF OZ. Our WICKED coming up is full blown, so it’s parent story could be a concert.”

“June”
Jackson Heights -- DARK
Lincoln High -- DARK
GSS -- MUSICAL CONCERT TBA

“July”
Jackson Heights -- DARK
Lincoln High -- DARK
GSS -- MUSICAL CONCERT

“Wow,” they all said. “That’s a formidable schedule sweetheart,” Jennifer said.

“Michael is a formidable person,” Isabel said.

I wrapped my arms around her for a moment, before I got a throat clearing from someone.

“I have my Junior year only about half worked out, but CABARET, MY FAIR LADY, CHILDREN OF EDEN, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL and SOUTH PACIFIC are slotted in at the moment.”

“What about your Senior year?” Janice said with a chuckle.

“STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF will be in September and either CHICAGO or TITANIC will be in May. There will be no June or July shows as we start to move into the Mansion, if it stays on schedule.”

“The first show at the Mansion will be PETER PAN, but after that, I am keeping things fluid enough in case somebody else wants to use the place.”

“I had no idea you had put so much work into this already. I am impressed,” my mother said.

“I need to finish Lincoln High in three years, all the while doing the schedule I just listed. I may need some energy supplements or maybe just a lot of kisses,” I said.

Isabel took that as her cue, giving me a very nice touch kiss.

She leapt off my lap and called Jennifer to help her recolor her hair.

“If you have a show we haven’t included, let me know. I am open to ideas, ladies.”

“Well, I need to get going Michael, it’s getting late,” Janice said.

“You aren’t calling Dad to come get you?” I said. “If I was married to you, I would never let you leave my sight ... you know that, don’t you?”

“Michael, don’t?”

I took my phone and called Brian ... he was awake. I mentioned his wife needed a ride home and he was there in an ‘Indiana Minute!’

I got a kiss from my mother as she left.

“Did we ever eat this evening?” Ally asked.

“If you have to ask. Let’s eat again, why don’t we? Maybe just some grilled cheese sandwiches?”

“Go get ready for bed and tell the girls the plans, please?” Katherine said.

I knocked on the door and was told it was OK to come in.

They had changed into their GSS shirts with just panties. They were dancing to “Suppertime,” which I heard as I walked into the room.

I must have caught their attention, as Isabel said too loud, “I have five more minutes before I can wash it out. Dance with me.”

I looked over to Jenn who nodded it was OK. A new song came on, it was “Don’t You Forget About Me.” Izzy turned her back to me and her butt encountered my groin as she danced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.