MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I called and set up a meeting with Brian, Ken, and Jennifer

The house was empty as the others had gone out grocery shopping.

“So, what is this about?” Ken asked.

“Your next few projects, if you are interested?” I said.

“I am already building the biggest auditorium in the state, and you already have another project after that?” Ken remarked...

“I have had a recurring dream, ever since Brian and I first discussed the edifice that is about to break ground. I have hesitated talking to anyone about these ideas, but I know I can trust you three.”

“Ideas?” my fiancée said, “As in more than one?”

“Go ahead, son,” Brian said, “You are among friends here.”

I took a big deep breath and said, “First is the hotel.”

“Wow,” Brian and Ken said neqarly together. I got a kiss from my girl.

“That’s a good idea,” Ken said. “I suppose it will be near the auditorium, and about 25 to 30 stories?

With a light chuckle, I said, ‘You are half right, it needs to be near the Monster, as I have been calling the auditorium. My dream, or vision has the hotel connecting horizontally, above ground to the Monster.”

“Again, not impossible,” Brian remarked, “How tall is this hotel going to be?”

“One hundred and five stories tall,” I announced watching all their faces go blank.

“That would be the tallest hotel in Indiana, wouldn’t it?” said my smart and pretty cohort.

Ken broke out into laughter, followed by Brian.

“This not a joke gentlemen. The dream I have had at least five times has details I may have never thought of otherwise. Ken, can the Monster and this hotel be built at the same time?”

He first looked over at Brian and said,
“Theoretically, it can! All we would need is a set of architects plans, and a shitload of money!”

He got up and paid me a five spot for my curse jar.

“Michael, you said ideas, more than one. What else is there to do?” my blonde asked wrapping her arms around my right arm. I came so close to telling her a few times about this. I’m glad I didn’t.

“You are going to need a buttload of parking spaces, unless you plan on some high rise parking structures,” Ken said.

My smile matched his idea, and I shook my head in agreement, as I said, “I would think that whatever brand was on this place, it would draw people to our little city.”

“I suppose Marriott, or Hilton?” my father said.

I find it amazing how they are not talking me out of it, but instead, supporting my crazy idea.

“Michael,” my father said, putting his hand on mine. “With big plans you need deep pockets. Do you know a billionaire who will loan us the money we need?”

He and Ken smiled at each other, thinking they had kiboshed this ‘dream’ of mine.

“While you both think I need my head examined, I have an idea that could revolutionize an industry that is nearly dead, while making me the money to do all kinds of sh ... stuff!”

I got their attention! Jenn took my wallet and took a dollar, “You came too close to not pay the dollar.”

“I love you!”

“When was the last time either of you gentlemen have been to a drive in theatre?”

They looked at each other, with Ken saying, “Michael, they use up land, can only function after dusk, and usually get movies after they have been first run in a legitimate indoor theatre.”

Before my dad could have his say, I said, “Part of this dream, had me driving my electric car with my wife, into a driveway, that had a circus style tent large enough for 12 to 16 screens. Under that idea, you could start showing movies at nine am all the way until midnight!”

“Now, there is an idea I can get behind,” Brian said. “You build one, to show it off and work out the kinks and after that you can duplicate that anywhere you want.”

Ever since I said, “Wife” I had my girl holding me very tight.

“Any more ideas in that cranium of yours, Mr. Thomas?” Mr. Bell asked.

“So, the hotel is a go, wouldn’t creating the footprint of both it and the Monster together be better?”

“I need more details on this 1,400 foot tall Marriott of yours, but I need to be somewhere. When can we all meet again?” Ken asked.

“First, this is all very hush hush, until something happens. OK everyone?”

We set another appointment only a week away and saw Ken and Brian on their way.

Glinda smiled at me and said, “Why hadn’t you told me about this?”

“Could you have kept the secret, from Isabel, or Peter, or your mother?”

The following Monday around ten am, I was texted to report to administration. Attagirl -- Clara!

When I got there, I was face to face with Stephen Schwartz and a clutch of gentlemen surrounding him ala the secret service. Nervous as could be, I walked up to him and said, “Stephen, it’s about damn time you got here. I was wondering if we were going to get any time with the special effects your show requires.”

He broke out in a fit of laughter, “This is definitely Michael Thomas ... balls of steel, Michael. That might just be my nickname for you while I am here. I told you it would be early to middle March, didn’t I?”

Besides his people, Principal McGowan, Clara and some teachers had stopped to see who this was.

“You sounded younger over the phone, Stephen ... everyone, this is Stephen Schwartz. He has won three Oscars, three Grammys, a Golden Globe and four Drama Desk Awards, along with six Tony Award nominations. He is both the composer and lyricist to WICKED which we are putting on in May.”

That got a plethora of hands clapping, as we shook hands for the first time. I saw a cute redhead, with a ponytail, running towards me saying, “Introduce me, Michael.”

“Mr. Schwartz, this lovely young lady is Isabel Annabelle Chapman, she will be playing the part of the Wizard.”

He took her hand and kissed the back of it. Instead of her usual giggle, she said, “I am very pleased to meet you, sir. I wanted to make sure you were OK with the idea of a girl playing the Wizard in your show.”

“Now that I have met you Miss Chapman, I am certain you are the perfect person for the job.”

She stepped back and curtseyed to him, then took my arm.

“Where do you want four large crates put, including the costumes?”

“Do you have a truck with a forklift?” Principal McGowan jumped in. “I am the school principal, Harold McGowan.”

“Very good sir, yes we do. I assume your theatre has a loading dock?”

“Yes it does, let me walk you to it,” a suddenly very spry Principal McGowan said to his newest best friend.

“Come on Michael, we need you too,” Stephen said.

“Can I come along, Michael ... please?”

“Sure thing Red.” She took my arm and we caught up to the men.

I knew of a loading dock for things like this. I just had never seen it yet. It was big enough for three eighteen-wheelers, side-by-side. They had one, but it was full.

One of his men backed it up perfectly, as another man lowered the lift gate to be level with the dock. Another man went inside and unstrapped one of those dollies like they use at Walmart’s to move cases of products around.

They started asking me where to put things. I had this in my head, but it was difficult now that everything is here.

“Special effects, in the wings stage right, Costumes, in the wings stage left. Be sure not to cover up any access to any doors as you go, please?”

It was like a ballet, the way the dolly dropped and re-picked up the box with the open side being available.

“Do you have clothes racks, or do you need some Michael?” Stephen asked.

“Leave all you can spare, please. A set of show mothers will be going through everything possibly as soon as next week. How long are you in town, Stephen?”

“Until Sunday, when I need to get on a plane back to New York,” he answered.

“Would you like to see a rehearsal of your show?” Principal McGowan asked before I had the chance.

Isabel grabbed me tight as he was thinking about it... “Sure, why not?”

“It’s not perfect yet sir, but everyone, especially this one here, is giving their all to it.”

“Certainly, I would also like to hear your Gold Standard Society while I am here. If it’s as good as I have been told, I could very easily find you some work in whatever part of the country you wish to perform in.”

“Oh Wow!” Isabel couldn’t keep from saying. Once finished the men and the truck drove away.

“We actually have a paid performance coming up this next Saturday at the Old National Centre, which used to be called the Murat Centre.”

“Doesn’t it hold about 2,500 people?” Mr. Schwartz asked.

“It’s actually 2,655,” Isabel said.

“Have you yet performed in front of that many people, Michael?”

“No, not even close, but that just makes it more exciting. I have ... we have even changed our set up a little for this show. We have room on the bus, if you would like?”

I had just been blabbering. I couldn’t believe I just asked Stephen Schwartz to take a bus to see our show.

“That sounds like a real blast. When do we leave here?”

“The show is at 7:30. It takes two and one-half hours to get there, and we need to show up about an hour before. That makes a need to leave no later than four pm. Is that all right with you, Sir?”

“It is, what it is. I have had much longer road trips than that after getting my BFA in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University.”

“What’s a BFA?” Isabel asked me.

“That is a Bachelor of Fine Arts, a very distinguished degree from any college, but from Carnegie Mellon ... Wow!”

“What are your plans for college, Michael?” I was asked.

“On hold for the moment. The most likely place would be Jacob’s School of Music. Both my and my fiancée’s mothers graduated from there. However, with the advent of the Gold Standard Society, that may all be on hold forev ... a while. High school comes first. Well, Miss Chapman and I must get on with our classes. Why don’t you have Principal McGowan show you around?”

“Did you say fiancée, Michael?”

“Yes, when you meet her, you will see why I already asked her. She is playing Galinda in WICKED. Why don’t you come over for dinner this evening?”

“Excellent idea, Michael. I need the address, please?”

“I can get that for you Mr. Schwartz,” Principal McGowan said.

I took a few steps with Isabel, “If he comes in your classroom, you could introduce him to whomever teacher you have at the time. Be respectful, OK?”

“Yes Michael, I will.”

She gave me a quick peck on the lips then ran off. I headed off to Lincoln High to catch the orchestra. Katherine was there taking them through their paces.

“What happened to you, Michael?”

“In a minute please. I have two announcements, make that three ... there will be a full run-through of WICKED tomorrow after school. I am sorry for scheduling it without any notice. We have the composer of the show in town and he wants to see it.”

“Second announcement, is that I have asked him to come to our Gold Standard Society event in Indianapolis on Saturday. He will be riding the bus with us.”

“Is he married?” Katherine asked, causing all kinds of laughter.

My response was, “I haven’t asked, he’s sixty-six years old Miss Stapleton.”

“A girl can dream, can’t she?” again eliciting lots of giggles.

“What’s the third announcement?” she asked.

“I ... guess there was only two after all. He may come and visit classes at both schools while he is here. I expect every one of you to show him the respect he deserves. That includes you, Miss Stapleton.”

“Let’s play some music from WICKED, why don’t we?”

“Do you want the Gold Standard Players to step out Michael?” Bonnie Slaughter asked.

“No, I want to hear all of you now, “No One Mourns the Wicked,” please?”

Percussion was marvelous. The strings were their best ever.

From behind me I heard Jennifer running down the aisle, saying “Wait for me?” She got up in time...

GALINDA
And Goodness Knows
The Wickeds’
Lives Are Lonely
Goodness Knows
The Wicked Die Alone
It Just Shows
When You’re Wicked
You’re Left Only
On Your Own

Apparently, word gets around, as the orchestra kept playing as she only sang her parts of the song.

Things went on with her singing to the rafters as the orchestra seemed inspired by the moment.

I finished it with a giant flair of my wand ... er, baton!

A single pair of hands was applauding. I turned to see Stephen standing in front of a front row seat.

“Bravo Mr. Thomas. That was remarkable for high schoolers.”

“Excuse me, Mr. Schwartz, that was remarkable ... by any standards. That is exactly why you have given us the rights to do your show.”

“I stand corrected, please go on? I love to hear good orchestration. Is the young lady the fiancée you talk so highly about?”

“Yes, it is. Jennifer Guthrie, meet Stephen Schwartz.” She curtseyed from up on stage. “Could I show her off for you Stephen ... she has a song that I guarantee will make you cry. The song isn’t one of yours.”

“Go ahead,” he said

They all knew what song this was going to be; I saw a gleam in Mike Bell’s eyes.

“Sing out, Louise,” I said to her...

There was a time
when men were kind
when their voices were soft
And their words inviting
there was a time...
when love was blind


And the world was a song
and the song was exciting
there was a time...
then it all went wrong

The orchestra came in full, but quietly.

I dreamed a dream
in time gone by
When hope was high
and life worth living
I dreamed that love
would never die
I dreamed that God
would be forgiving

Then I was young
and unafraid
and dreams were made
and used and wasted
there was no
ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
no wine untasted

The buildup began!

But the tigers
come at night
with their voices
soft as thunder
as they tear
your hope apart
as they turn your
dream to shame...


He slept a summer
by my side
He filled my days
with endless wonder
He took my childhood
in his stride
but he was gone
when autumn came
{br}

Here is where she’s likely to show off! I started to cry.

And still I dream
he will come to me
that we will live
the years together
but there are dreams
that cannot be
and there are storms
we cannot weather

I had a dream
my life would be
So different from
this hell I am living
So different now
from what it seemed
Now life has killed
the dream — I dreamed.

I diminished the orchestra, and then turned around to Steven, seeing him rubbing his eyes.

“Monsieur Kretzmer (The song’s composer) can certainly turn a phrase, but that was better than most current female leads on Broadway, and I am not just blowing smoke.” He came up on the stage. “I could make you a Broadway star overnight, Jennifer.”

“That’s very kind of you, sir, but Michael and I have a plan and a future together. I won’t go anywhere unless he is there besides me. We must finish high school first. I am 16 and he turns 15 in June.”

“That is love if I have ever seen it. I can wait for you two. Name the show you want to put on and I will make it happen, Michael ... Even if it isn’t one of mine. Everyone needs to see and hear what you are capable of. I have seen it and can hardly believe my own ears.”

“Off the stage, Stephen, our class bell hasn’t rung yet.”

He scampered off the stage and sat back down.

We had the time and played “Dancing Through Life” then I showcased Jennifer again singing “Popular...”

Whenever I see someone
less fortunate than I,
And let’s face it, who isn’t –
less fortunate than I?
My tender heart tends
to start to bleed.
And when someone
needs a makeover,
I simply have to take over!
I know, I know exactly
what they need!

And it went on with her really on top of her game, using all the business I gave her and the stuff she added. She was not imitating Ms. Chenowith, my Jennifer is unique!

The orchestra was backing her up like I knew they could.

I heard him chuckling at all the right moments. He stood up again. Both Jenn and I were glancing at one another.

“Again, that was very good, all of you. Especially the horns.” He got up and walked away.

The moment the door closed, Mike Bell came up to me and handed me a dollar, then said, “We never played so goddamn good before. I can’t believe what he just said about us all.”

“It’s all true. I may tell your dad about your cursing though, Mister Bell.”

“I paid you in advance!”

They were all ready to go, I gave every one of them a high five as they left the auditorium. Jenn stayed for a big kiss, before I slapped her on her butt for showing up.

Wow! We just performed for one of the best ever composers on Broadway! That deserves a ‘Hot Damn’ for sure.

I was flying high for the rest of the day. He didn’t show up at either choir. I cancelled the rehearsal, which nobody minded.

I suddenly realized I never called to say we were bringing home a guest. Ally answered and gave me some grief, then told me that Isabel had called her earlier and told her who it was that would be showing up.

We got in the car, excited about having such an important person over for dinner. The girls started chattering about what dresses they were going to wear, so I just listened the whole trip home.

They immediately took over the two bathrooms as I wandered over to see what was being fixed for dinner. It was roast chicken, salad and dinner rolls. I sure do take them for granted.

“Oh Michael, right after Isabel called, I asked Peter, Jeff, Brian and Jan to join us. That makes nine in total.”

“Wonderful, we have the whole Gold Standard Quartet to show off to him,” I said. I think I surprised her with that.

By the time our special guest arrived, Ally and Katherine were dressed up. Mom must have anticipated performing for she was smartly dressed. Everyone had on his or her GS Society necklaces. I never take mine off!

There was a knock on our door. I walked over and let Stephen in. As we walked in together, I introduced him to everyone. As he saw Katherine, his eyes even did the down and up.

“Thank you all for having me over for dinner. I hope I am not intruding too much?”

“Stephen, your intrusion is just right. We will have a mini-concert for you after dinner, if that’s all right?”

“If I’d known that, I would have brought my wife Carole with me.”

I took his jacket from him and put it in the front closet, where I had put some hangers earlier.

“How soon until dinner, Mother?” Jennifer said.

“About forty minutes. Michael, why don’t you play some music for Mr. Schwartz?”

“You play the piano, too?” he asked.

“I read and heard directly from John Williams that I should understand the machinations of every instrument in the orchestra. I have also played a little bit of drums, but not enough to write home about.”

“Isabel, would you get me one of our GSS Songbooks please?”

She did, and I put it in front of me turning the pages and stopping to say, “Peter, could you join your little sister for a walk in the woods?”

That told them what the song was...

PETER & ISABEL
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries
and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature’s recipes
That brings the bare
necessities of life

Very quickly they were all clapping with the music. Some were singing along with Peter and Isabel when her time came towards the end.

They only held their final pose for a split second, it broke down to giggles and applause.

“Do you do this, every night, Michael?” Stephen wondered.

“Most nights. If we had more of My Orchestra here, we’d be outside. I will show you that after dinner. Can I get the Gold Standard Quartet up here, please?”

They started up, and I said, “At first, they sang acapella music exclusively, but lately, they have gotten very unlady-like ... Isabel, could you join them singing Cece’s part. Stephen, with a full orchestra behind them, this number usually stops our concerts for a full five minutes. You will find out why rather quickly ... GO.”

ISABEL
Where’s all mah soul sistas;
lemme hear yawl flow sistas

They were slithering all over from start until the end of the song. I saw Stephen looking at all of them with a bit of lecherousness in his eyes. Isabel was quite into it swaying her butt with the rest of them. There was no twerking from anybody.

Whew!

During the applause, there was a ding from the kitchen. Ally and Katherine left to get dinner on the table.

“Janice stay up here and sing, “Colors of the Wind” for our guest.”

“Certainly Michael, I would be happy to...”

JANICE FORRESTOR
You think you own
whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a
dead thing you can claim
But, I know every rock
and tree and creature
has a life, has a spirit,
has a name

She had settled down and her rich lower voice was resonating marvelously.

You think the only
people who are people
Are the people who
look and think like you
But if you walk the
footsteps of a stranger
You will learn things you
never knew you never knew

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.