Finally Meeting in Person - Cover

Finally Meeting in Person

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: I finally got to meet a cyber sex mate. I bound and gagged him with my cum drenched speedos so we still have never spoken in the flesh... I have had his flesh inside my ass and my mouth.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

I was to be leaving for overseas for quite some time and have a few mates I chat to online who are way into speedos like I am. I have over ninety different pairs and love wearing them everyday for swimming and as underwear. I have always been into them after having been in surf club as a junior, played rugby league and wore speedos and footy shorts as much as I could. I have heaps of different brands and colours.

One of my online chat buddies wanted to meet up before I left. We had met online over a year ago and he would put on some hot cam shows for me in his different speedos and we would also have skype sex in our speedos. We swapped cummed speedos back and forth. It was hot wearing someone else’s stained speedos, blowing in them and sending them back. As I lived some distance from him, we had never been able to meet. This was pretty horny though as we would have hot skype cyber sex coming up with different situations to play out if we did ever get together.

I was going to be in his town before I was leaving for my overseas trip so we organized that I would come over to his place. However, I gave strict instructions on how this was to happen. He gave me the address and I asked him to wear his red eyeline speedos which look hot on him. He has a hot 7.5 inch cut cock and when it bulges, it looks awesome stretching the speedos out. I told him that I wanted him lying on the lounge with other speedos spread out all around him and over him with his Roosters league speedos (that is an Australian NRL team) over his face. We got so horny talking about this online that we had to jack off in our speedos which I kept especially for our meeting but didn’t tell him.

Next day, I sent him a text as I got to his building so he would let me into his building and then went up to his floor. We had organized that he would leave the front door ajar so I could slip in. I had a few different speedos with me and was wearing purple loose AussieBums under white Dragons (another NRL team) footy shorts, nike runners and blue bike lycra top. I was feeling so horny as I got to his front door and found it was ajar. I went in quietly as I did not want him to know for sure if I was in the apartment. The place was dim lit and I wandered up the hallway and got to the lounge room and sure enough there was my hot mate lying on the lounge in his red Eyeline speedos already sporting a boner. He had like 30 speedos all around and on the floor and over his face so he couldn’t see me. We had decided not to say anything to each other but he didn’t know I had some surprises in store for him. My mate is mid 20s and plays a lot of sports and so his body is well toned.

I moved over to the lounge and was already hard myself looking at this hot dude in his red speedos. He must have guessed I was there as he started to play with himself through his speedos. Looking at the bulge, his cock was way fatter than the times I had seen it on cam and I so wanted to suck on it but had to take my time. Lighty with my fingers, I touched his cock ever so lightly through the red speedos and he moved his hips up in response. His drawstring was out side and dangling over his cock. I pressed harder with my fingers add then rubbed his chest which had about five different speedos on it; Aussiebums, Speedo, Nike, Addidas and it felt so good rubbing his nipples thru the lycra. His cock was straining so bad to get out and as I was standing there feeling his cock through his speedos. His hand came up and started to feel mine thru my footy shorts. He rubbed me through my shorts and then I guided his hand to wander up under the leg of my shorts to feel my speedos. It felt good and I was so horny, my cock was at full mast and my balls were tingling at his touch. It was just as hot as I had hoped it would be. But I had a little surprise for him. I moved away from him and told him to stay still ... I pulled the cummed speedos out of my bag and some rope.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.