Naughty Nudist Report
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Naked people have natural urges as these case studies show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Nudism  

Author’s note

Although nudism and naturism (see Wikipedia for more details on the differences) have been practiced all over the world for very long time, in the US it saw a big increase in the early 50s. Clubs were formed and beaches designated as places where people could enjoy public activities without clothes.

One activity besides volleyball and swimming, that people have long enjoyed without clothes is copulation. It is only reasonable to think that after observing the menu all day, and not having to go through the challenge of getting a partner’s clothes off, that connecting compatible parts would happen readily and frequently.

Since one engages in recreational sex most often without desiring after-effects such as pregnancy, women who participated in centuries past had to use a great deal of caution beyond not getting discovered. The use of calendars for fertile times, also known as Vatican roulette, and barrier devices such as diaphragms and condoms, made such enjoyment possible but not as natural as one might like.

It is impossible to estimate how many babies were born nine months after a naturist experience, or what percentage of those were planted by a legal partner. Of course, determining paternity in those days was not a science so undoubtedly many women escaped anger and censure.

The arrival of The Pill in 1960 changed that. Not only could a woman enjoy intercourse the way it was intended, but the above-mentioned undesired consequences were almost completely reduced. Yes, there were some significant side effects of these hormones, but the ability to bang your brains out “on demand” made them worth putting up with.

As an investigative reporter, I sought out women and men from various eras and got their first-hand stories. This required both visiting naturist and nudist sites and placing ads in publications for interviewees. The number of people who responded was greater than I expected and I have selected a few of the most notable and representative ones. Considering the topic, all interviews were conducted sans clothing and most included at least one demonstration of their continued direct interest in all of the subject matter. For the record, I am now a confirmed nudist as are my current female partners.


Case 1 - The 60’s

Geraldine (Gerry, born 1942)

She is 75 years old now, had married young, birthed a child less than nine months after the wedding, and two years later had some gynecological problems that removed her fertility. It wasn’t much longer before that marriage fell apart.

Her dating and sex life was pretty vanilla until she met her second husband. She was charmed by his European background and different outlook on life. The trip to southern France to meet his family was life-changing. When they went to the beach, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law didn’t have swim suits. They just took all their clothes off. The first day she managed to go topless but the second time, being surrounded by all those unclothed bodies, she showed her beaver too.

It was nice to get a tan all over and she was open to her husband’s suggestion of going to a nude resort when they returned to the states. He had been there before and knew a number of the people by name.

One morning she couldn’t find him anywhere. He’d made some excuse to leave early and hadn’t even given her a morning munch. She was horny and when he came back to the room at lunchtime didn’t seem at all interested in her invitingly displayed pussy.

“What the hell’s going on? Have I lost my sex appeal all of a sudden?” That wasn’t likely; she was an attractive redhead in the classic Irish style with a shapely body and a nicely trimmed muff to match what was on top.

Her husband said, “I had to go help out some friends this morning.”

She inquired, “And what did you do that took away your interest in me?”

He looked at her and said, “That big-titted brunette wife that you met yesterday is trying to get pregnant and her husband asked three guys to help him accomplish it. I’m pretty drained right now but we could do it after lunch.”

She was real unhappy with that stunt. The subject of swinging had been brought up but no carte blanche given. They were supposed to at least talk to each other first. “Well, two can play that game,” she thought.

So she went out looking for the young man who seemed to hang around her quite a bit so far. She’d enjoyed visiting with him and ogling his rather outsize member hanging from his medium size frame. She laughingly referred to him as “King Dong”. He was delighted with her invitation and for the rest of the day, each time her husband looked into the bedroom a big young erection was going in and out of her in one position or another. They even took off together for dinner and came back and kept on screwing. She would just smile at her husband when she saw him checking on her.

Finally, late that night, her young stud left and she called to her husband, “Since you seem to like well-used pussy, I’m offering you one. He was a lot bigger than you so I don’t know if you’ll be able to feel anything.”

She did have to use her pussy muscles to help him get some friction in her sloppy snatch. He was a lot more respectful about communications from then on.

As she told me, “I stayed there the rest of that week by myself because my husband had to go take care of some business. That was the wildest week of my life. King Dong got some repeats and I tried a lot of different ages and colors. When my husband returned, I settled down and behaved like a ‘good’ wife.

“Over the years we went to nudist places a number of times and we had plenty of sexual adventures, but always with respecting each other. I miss those days since I lost him. I do have a request of you though. Talking about this has gotten me rather aroused with the memories. I have gray in my hair now and more wrinkles and my tits are a bit saggy, but there’s a part of me which seems to handle the years quite well. I guess many things do so with regular exercise. I like what I see between your legs and I’d be pleased if I could have it between mine.”

That was the first 75-year-old pussy I’d ever experienced and damn if it wasn’t as good as any I’ve ever had.


Case 2 - The 70’s

Todd (born 1957, now 60)

Todd came of age in the era of “free love”. His hippie parents never married but stayed together the rest of their lives, much better than many couples with a legal contract. They often lived in nontraditional housing where there was little or no personal privacy. Nudity was common. Since he’d seen his parents copulating with each other and with assorted partners ever since he was small, that was just the way it was. Usually he would be busy at his own pursuits when they were busy with theirs, sometimes only a few feet away and often uncovered.

When adolescence struck, he paid more attention to what was going on with all that moving and noise making. He began to really notice the body parts and the different sizes and shapes of various men and women who were naked and enjoying each other in his presence. His own parts were changing, growing hair in his pubic region like the men he saw, and his penis would change size and rigidity at different times.

His coming-of-age memories in his own words, “Mom was on top of some guy whose name I never knew, going up and down like I’d seen her do so many times before. She was stoned, which I recognized from experience, but something made me pay more attention than usual. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as I quietly walked around the pallet on the floor. The man was nursing on her hanging tits and that made my penis begin to fill.

“From the backside I could see her hairy crotch moving so his erection was covered and uncovered. His balls were bigger and hairier than mine, as was his shaft. I had a sudden fit of jealousy. He was violating the place I entered the world. My cock jerked involuntarily. I should be the one entering there.

“When I walked back around she opened her heavy-lidded eyes and saw my upstanding male organ. She beckoned me to stand over the head of the man under her and pulled my cock towards her face. Without a word she engulfed much of it and I felt a pleasure so much better than ever before. So wet and warm and soft. I wondered if her pussy felt like that too.

“It took little for me to erupt in that place, putting my cream inside my own mother. Her partner groaned and filled her other end with his cream. She kissed my shrinking shaft and pulled off the man who rolled off the pallet and left. Reaching over to my father who had been sleeping beside her all this time, she shook him awake and gave him a tongue-kiss flavored with my semen. She deftly mounted his half-hard organ and pulled me closer. This time her handjob sprayed my seed all over one swinging breast.

“As my father emptied his prostate into her, I asked, ‘My turn?’ She shook her head and said, ‘Later’, then collapsed on top of him. I left them alone and wandered into another part of the big house we shared with others in our big extended ‘family’.

“Sunshine was a girl several years older than me who occupied one of the rooms with two guys. We would visit often and she was quite perceptive of my feelings. I was sitting in the main room rubbing my soft dick when she emerged from hers, probably heading for the bathroom. Her body was flushed and man-juice was running down one thigh. One look and she said, ‘What’s going on inside Todd?’ She listened thoughtfully as I spilled my fresh memories, then said, ‘It’s frowned upon to fuck your own parents or even brothers or sisters. Would you like me to show you what it’s like?’

“I told her ‘Yes, of course,’ and she took me into her room. Her two roommates were lounging on the bed smoking pot and she told them to go someplace else for a while. She told me to get on the bed because she had to clean up a little bit. They must have just finished fucking.

“Anyway, she was quite slim with small cone-shaped tits and a dark jungle at her crotch. My rod was ready and she pulled me down in top of her and I slipped easily into her slick pussy. She kissed me hard and deep and held my hips to set the pace and depth she wanted. I’ll never forget what she said, ‘Mmmm, you fit me better than either of those guys. You can do me anytime.’ I’d cum twice with Mom so I learned what a female orgasm felt like on my cock before I shot mine.

“We’d get it on often even though I was banging other women, almost always older, in the house. She fucked all the males in the place, including Dad, at least once a week. When her roommates moved on she stayed with me, even when Mom and Dad moved out. We’re still together.

“I still don’t know if my mother’s main partner that I always considered my father, actually was.”


Case 3 - The 80s

Brent (born 1969, now 46)

This chapter is about another man raised in an unconventional family. Ever since he could remember, nudity at home was common. That even extended to certain guests. He did notice clothes were worn when family or neighbors were there but some couples who showed up every month or so got naked.

Another thing he noticed was that when family members stayed over they slept in the spare bedroom. Those visiting nude couples were in with his mom and dad all night. From time to time he’d hear mysterious sounds after his parents went to bed or sometimes if they took a nap in the daytime, but there were lots when the special guests were there. His dad might disappear with the wife for a while and then his mom with the husband.

Sometimes they would go away for the weekend and a babysitter stayed with him. He especially liked the ones who would sleep in his bed and he could snuggle up against the swellings in their nightgowns. But the best ever was Carol.

Her parents would bring her over to stay with him when the two couples would leave together for the weekend and sometimes longer. Carol was a cute brunette of fourteen, two years older than himself. She quickly told him that her parents were nudists too and off came her clothes. His house was pretty secluded and had a pool so she loved being there.

Early on they slept together and she had him nurse on her growing breasts as they went to sleep. It could make her shiver and squeal and she thanked him. In the morning they would shower together.

One day after they’d known each other a year, she noticed some signs of puberty in her charge. Not a shy girl, she reached for his morning stiffie and asked if she could make it feel extra good.

I’ll let him tell it from here:

“She said as she fondled me, ‘Your penis (I knew the official terms for parts by now) is good for two things. When it’s soft you can pee with it and when it’s like this it’s ready for sex.’ I replied that Dad had told me a bit about sex but I thought that was reserved for older and married people. Carol smiled and said that was part of the story but younger ones could enjoy it too. She moved her fingers on my shaft and I shot on her belly. It sure felt good. She surprised me by scooping it up with her fingers and licking it off, saying, ‘I do that for my boyfriend too.’.

“She taught me how to orally pleasure her and she made me shoot in her mouth and we had a lot of fun that way. When she turned sixteen her tits and my pecker were much bigger. Her parents came to our place to celebrate her birthday. She told me she would now be ‘legal’ and I asked what that meant. She smiled and said she could have full sex and she had something called ‘contraception’ so she wouldn’t get pregnant.

“After her birthday dinner my dad took her to the guest bedroom. She said it would be her first ‘fuck’ and she was so eager for it. I heard her shriek several times during the next hour and asked my mom if Carol was OK. She hugged me and said ‘definitely’.

“When Dad came out his cock was limp and he was smiling. Carol’s mom hugged him and her dad shook his hand. He turned to me and said Carol asked me to come to her.

“The room was dim but I could see her on her back with her knees raised. She beckoned and started to put my face between her legs like I usually did to pleasure her. Without a word, she pulled me up with one hand and the other guided my erection inside her for the first time. It was so hot and wet. My cock was gripped in a velvet glove, even better than her wonderful mouth. ‘Move in and out slowly,’ she whispered. She kissed me over and over as we moved together. I could hold still and her hips could make our parts rub so nicely.

“When she felt my tension building she whispered, ‘Let it go. Put your seed in me. I want to feel it.’ I thought she was so wet from Dad’s seed I didn’t know how she could tell but when I spurted she yelped and clamped her legs around me. I could hardly move as jet after jet raced up my shaft.

“We lay together for a while and I didn’t get too soft to stay in there. When I started growing again she kissed me lots and rolled us over so she was on top. That was great because I could feel and suck her tits. The nipples were standing out like bullets as she rode me, screeched, and fell on my chest. I hadn’t gone off this time so just moved slowly enough to stay hard. We stayed together all night and kept waking up to screw.

“In the morning we opened the door to my parents’ bedroom for the first time ever when they were in there. Her mom was riding Dad like Carol had done me and Mom was on her hands and knees, kissing Dad while Carol’s dad was pushing his cock into her from behind. We watched quietly with our arms around each other until they finished.

“No more babysitting for me. We’d all get together at whatever house was hosting. Carol would get laid by Dad but I had to wait until I was sixteen to expand my horizons. When that arrived, Carol’s mom gave me a damn good piece of her mature ass and I looked forward to many more.”

Brent told me that he and Carol are still together but not married. They get together with their families for fun on special occasions. They’ve found their own friends to swing with and will sometimes have a third or fourth person live with them for a while. Naked and natural is their philosophy.


Case 4 - The 90s

Rosita (born 1970, now 47)

This was a different and interesting case. She was Latino, raised in a controlling and strict religion. Married at eighteen, because of family expectations, her wealthy father-in-law had the marriage annulled after four years when she produced no grandchildren. She remained friends with her ex-husband and still had sex exclusively with him even after he was married off to the daughter of a family friend and begot several of the desired grandchildren.

She was stockily built, not very tall with firm, full breasts and dark skin. Her hair was long and black. A shy and insecure personality made it difficult to make friends but a blond German man was nice to her at work and gradually gained her trust and her pussy.

When he offered to take her to the Caribbean, she was thrilled and scared. She never travelled much. He didn’t tell her that it was to a resort with a nude beach and she was at first shocked. Peeking out of the beachside cabin window, she saw people of all body shapes and colors enjoying the sunshine.

He knew to let her join in at her own pace and she discovered it wasn’t scary but quite pleasant. Her politeness was battling her curiosity as she saw penises of all kinds hanging and swinging, having only been close to two before. She felt wicked wondering what they would be like when aroused. She was afraid her own parts would drip and give away her arousal. Odors sometimes wafted from her crotch.

Two of her boyfriend’s friends from Germany were meeting him here too. One was blond like him, and the other dark haired and uncircumcised. They did their best to converse in English in her presence and they were quite polite.

Here is what happened one evening as they were hanging out in their room:

“We were all naked, as usual around this place. The men were playing a card game that I didn’t understand. My boyfriend kept my glass filled from a pitcher of a fruity drink that I sipped as I watched, sitting on the bed.

“After a while I got drowsy, probably a combination of a busy day, sun, and alcohol, and I laid down. Sometime later I was having a very sexy dream that both my breasts were being sucked and my pussy nicely filled. Still tipsy, I opened my eyes to discover that it wasn’t a dream. My boyfriend was on my left nipple, the blond friend on the right, and the dark-haired friend fucking me. Just as I started to react I felt that hot surge of man-cream inside and my boyfriend silenced me with a deep kiss. He kept it up as the blond one entered me and began moving. It felt so good and I was so aroused I just relaxed and wrapped my legs around the new visitor. My orgasm happened quickly and soon it was my boyfriend pounding my soaking pussy while the others teased my tits. I came hard and often.

“I was full of cock and sperm very frequently day and night until they left. Never had I felt so sexy or wicked and I loved it. Apparently there was enough stimulation or something because I was pregnant. With my religious upbringing, I could not terminate the pregnancy and I have a lovely daughter who is my best friend. My boyfriend is history and I have not hooked up with any exclusive guy since then.

“Since I enjoy nudism and it has enabled me to have an interesting sex life. I continued with it but rarely at organized commercial clubs, although resort visits are nice for a change.

“My daughter is separated from her husband and lives with me now. We have made connections with several amateur clubs which are started by individual couples and usually hosted at their homes which are designed for the privacy that’s necessary. These are usually weekend events and attended by four to eight couples depending on the size of the facility. We all chip in for expenses and have a great time.

“Both I and my daughter made sure that pregnancy won’t happen unintentionally. I also enjoy sharing pleasure with other women now and so sometimes can have a delightful threesome with a couple. I am braver about exploring than I used to be and admit that I have joined in with my daughter and another man, pleasuring both of them and they me.”


Postscript

These are just a few of the interesting stories I’ve heard during my research. If my readers have any to share I would appreciate knowing about them and may add them to my next collection, that is if there is sufficient interest for me to invest the time. My author email address is easy to find on the site and I respond to all legitimate inquiries. Summer is here and I hope it finds you nude and sexually satisfied!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.