Church School

by falcon29

Copyright© 2017 by falcon29

Coming of Age Story: Once upon a Catholic day...

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Humor   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Clergy   .

“Come with me, Peter!” Sister Nancy whirled away in a cloud of black and strode down toward her office.

‘Shit!’ I thought, she had caught me almost ready to come. My treasured Playboy was rolled up in her hand. I was toast.

I plodded along in her trail. I felt worse than I ever had, and tears started flowing from my eyes. At least she had allowed me to pull my uniform shorts up.

I finally reached her office. “Close the door and lock it!” she commanded, and boy, did I obey. The door made a swishing sound as I pushed it to the latch.

“Strip! Every stitch! You little slug, you think you can objectify women? Well welcome to being objectified!” I pulled my tie off and began to unbutton my shirt. She angrily covered the distance between us in a second. She ripped my shirt open, buttons popping off all over.

“Now those stupid shorts,” she said in a normal voice. “As far as I’m concerned, all of you little slugs should be naked all the time.” That shocked me. She was a bride of Christ.

“But don’t they say...”

“Shut up! When I require you to speak, I’ll tell you. Now those silly underwear.” I complied. “There you go,” she said with a smile that said something else.

“Turn around, boy.” Her hand described circles in the air. I turned a full circle and returned to face her. I mean, I turned a full circle and returned to the spot I started from. I couldn’t look at her for very long.

“Now come over here, child. There’s something I need from you.” She was seated behind her big desk and I stepped around it. When I reached the back, I watched as Sister Nancy raised the skirt of her habit and spread her legs. She wore no panties.

“Come on, you must know. Haven’t the other kids been talking?” I couldn’t bring myself to answer. Yeah, they talked. I knew what I was about to do. It was supposed to be a punishment. But this was what they all talked about, I even overheard some of the girls talking about fucking.

That was what I thought she wanted. But...

She leaned back and motioned me closer. “On your knees, and stick out your tongue.” Uh-oh. She wanted me to lick her old cunt! I didn’t think I’d like it but she was in charge.

I dropped and moved in until all I could see was black except for what was right in front of me. It was various shades of pink. There was an aroma as well, not unpleasant, but earthy, wild. It excited me. She had said ‘tongue out’ so I obeyed and leaned forward.

A hand on the back of my head pulled me in tighter to her steamy heat. I licked. It tasted very different, but I found I liked doing it! I tongued her and sucked her soft tender flesh and she just grunted and twisted when she wanted attention to one side or the other. I took a risk and brought a hand up, to stroke and pinch her labia. She let out a wail and gasped encouragement. So I slipped a finger inside her hot slit.

That brought a string of Catholic sounding stuff in what I guessed was Latin. At least I recognized some Latin in there. So I just kept licking, nibbling and fingering until she jumped and sucked in several gallons of air. She released lot more of the juices I had been enjoying and collapsed back into her chair.

Between recovering breaths, she said, “Go. Go now. Dress and get out. Tell no one anything about this.”

That was the only ‘punishment’ I got while I was in school. I suppose Sister Nancy is dead by now, but she sure tasted sweet. RIP, Sister Nancy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.