The Valley Clan Saga - Part 1
Chapter 6: The Trial, Initiations and Changes

Copyright© 2017 by Smiley Smith

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Trial, Initiations and Changes - A young man forms a prepack harem on the way to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem  

We awoke then next morning at 0600 hours. My ladies were told that they should spend most of the day in the sleep trainers to learn first what was usually taught after a pickup then do some special modules. The teenagers were going to be using modules that should help them become sponsors. Helen had some lead concubine lessons and Joan some chief mother lessons. The AI would watch the dependents. My day was set aside for the trials planned for the Earth Firsters.

I asked my ladies to be ready to go over their enhancements if we had time. I mentioned that I would be rolling back Joan and Helen’s ages to about twenty and that the teenagers would not be being changed too much. I told them I was removing most hair below the neckline, all scares, all tattoos and just do the things needed. We would finalize the changes later.

I was ready to go to the courtroom around 0745 and went. I asked the AI to detail the charges and what was about to occur, as I walked to the transporter nexus and then to the courtroom.

<<There are forty-five defendants. All forty-five defendants will be charged with 610 counts of violating the Confederacy/Earth Treaty, 150 counts of murder, 460 counts of attempted murder and 610 counts of conspiracy to commit murder. The reading into the record of the charges alone for each defendant could take days.

<<The Confederacy/Earth treaty makes extraction sites Confederacy territory, and therefore under Confederacy law. The planning of any attack on an extraction is a conspiracy. If any person killed during the process of an extraction, it’s conspiracy to commit murder. The one hundred and fifty dead, are murders under the law. Four hundred and sixty wounded, are attempted murder under the law. The count of conspiracy is needed to establish the link between the person and the attack as most of the defendants were not at the initial attack. The conspiracy charge allows the charging of the people with the crimes that are committed when the attack occurred.

<<The timing of the attack was such that since your group had been sent to a ship the trials are going to be in Confederacy Courts. The ship AI was under the wrong impression about how the attack was going to be handled. The Confederacy is taking jurisdiction, much to the relief of Earth based officials. The recent US Supreme Court ruling that AIs could not testify in US courts, made the AI recording inadmissible in the US court system, since no one could testify as to their authenticity. The Confederacy was concerned that if the trials were to be held on Earth the defendants might hang the jury and convictions would not be obtained.>>

I took a seat in the courtroom. The defendants were marched into the court chamber shackled hand and foot. They were considered too dangerous to be let free. The charges were read for the defendants. It took twelve hours. The court decided that the charges had to be read only once for all the defendants. The prosecution proceeded to call several defendants to establish that the conspiracy included all the defendants. Initially the first few defendants refused to answer. They were compelled by the court to answer the questions. When they refused the court found them in contempt and forced them to answer the question via injection of a truth serum. After the first few failed to hide the truth, the next couple of defendants tried lying which the AIs announced and the truth serum was applied again. After that all the defendants cooperated, more or less. All forty-five defendants eventually incriminated themselves. The AIs showed the holograms of the attacks. The entire process took three days.

The court then retired to consider its verdict. That took another five days. I am told that the verifying of the 54,900 verdicts and the 45 death warrants, with the AI, took more time than reaching the actual verdicts. If they could have said “guilty on all charges” and “They all have earned the death penalty” they would have been done in less than an hour. The defendants were all convicted and sentenced to death via reentry interface. The AIs were given eight hours to determine if any legal mistakes were made.

The next morning at 0600 the prisoners were each placed naked in a transparent cube, in shackles, with twelve hours of life support and a camera with audio inputs and transmitters. The executions were streamed live on the internet, including the video and audio from the cubes. The cubes were released about three minutes apart. Once they were all released retro rockets fired at one G to reduce the speed of the cubes until they could not maintain orbit. The Earth Firsters had a beautiful view of the Earth to enjoy for about the next sixty minutes. At that point the pods began reentry and would begin to heat up overwhelming the life support systems. They would eventually be burned up with the pods in the atmosphere of the Earth, over six minutes. It was a gruesome death, done to send the message to those on Earth that would oppose the Confederacy, “Don’t mess with us!”

During this entire trial period the nights were interesting. We started working out a schedule where each of my concubines had me in bed on a rotating basis. We set it up so that, that there were gaps in the schedule. There were days set aside for the two additional concubines, Saturday maintenance spankings – these were play things mostly, Sunday orgies, and a break day for me. The schedule was a work in progress. I told them that there would likely be parties and meetings that would devolve into overnight orgies. I would likely be servicing other sponsors overnight once in a while. On those days we would push the schedule out one day. I was surprised a little when the ladies asked, if there was a party, could they participate. I agreed as long as I approved it and that if they wanted sex with another sponsor both the man and the lady had to ask me. I had to approve.

Helen said, “Sir, we want to do something special for you tonight after your having to relive all that ugliness. We decided on a sorority initiation scenario. Helen and I are going to give the four teenagers ten swats with the paddle. You are going to discover us and give Helen and I as many swats as you feel we deserve, since hazing is banned and we were bad girls. Then since the teenagers participated in the hazing knowing that they were illegal, you spank them too! You can watch the initial spankings.

“Okay.”

Helen said, “Okay pledges, Line up here with your feet about two feet apart. Face toward the wall. Now take off your shifts and bend over and grab your ankles. She took the paddle. It was the first time I had truly seen the paddle. The blade was about an inch longer and more oval than a ping-pong paddle. The main feature though was the cross hatch of eighth inch holes in the paddle about a quarter inch apart. This paddle was built to sting, but it looked a little fragile. It was about three eighths of an inch thick. I was a little afraid it would break and hurt someone.”

<AI is that paddle safe?>

<<Yes it is. I would not let them use it if it were not. It is made with a special polymer that gives it incredible strength. The blade is slightly weighted to give it additional bite. Swung hard enough, it will blister and bruise a concubine’s butt seriously. If you do, don’t worry. Knowing what they had planned, I pumped the concubines full of enough nannites to handle the blisters and the bruising.>>

The lineup was Kim, Kate, Sandy and Sally. Meanwhile, Joan grabbed another paddle and stood behind Sandy. Helen moved behind Kim.

The teenagers were pretty but a little young for me. Nonetheless, my manhood was standing at attention.

Helen took the first swat at Kim and she let out a yelping, “Ouch.”

Joan started on Sandy, who let out an equally loud “Ouch!”

Helen and Joan continued to swat Kim and Sandy until they got to five, when they switched to Kate and Sally, and gave them each five swats.

Then Helen and Joan continued down the line to Sandy and Kim respectively and gave them five more. Eventually all four teenagers were rethinking the scenario. When they received their tenth swats I examined their butts. Their butts were seriously bruised but surprisingly no blisters.

I played the scenario out telling the ladies, “You all have been very bad girls. You all know the rules about no spanking of pledges. You two, take stances next to the pledges same positions. I went to Helen and gave her ten swats. My additional strength ensured she would have blisters at least for a while. She was begging for mercy. I then did the same to Joan and she was screaming for mercy, and had the same blisters. I then gave each of the teenagers eight swats. Their butts were much smaller and already spanked so I took a little off and did not raise too many blisters. I repeated the process with each of the ladies four times, giving the ladies each a total of fifty swats.

<AI, please replicate and provide some burn ointment with aloe and so that I can rub down each lady’s butt.>

<<Acknowledged! I’ll add some additional nanites to help also ... just don’t spank them any more.>>

I chuckled, <Acknowledged!>

The AI actually laughed. I later found out a sense of humor meant I had a Tuull AI in my pod.

I told the ladies to remain in position, and I went to the replicator. I returned with two tubs of ointment and used my hands to apply a good swath of the ointment to each lady’s backside. I said, “Okay, you can standup and rub the ointment in. I then went to each lady and made sure all the red spots on their butts were covered. I had them get over my knee as I did it. When they did, I also tweaked their sex with my fingers. All six ladies were wet and ready to go.

When I was done having fun, I told everyone to go to the bedroom and followed. My dick was about to explode behind all the red bare butts. I took Joan to the bed and had her spread her legs, and I straddled her near her hips. I think she expected I’d start pounding without any additional foreplay. I started kissing her on her forehead and working down her entire body, hitting every erogenous zone I knew. She was squirming and having orgasms. When I got to her cunt and stuck my tongue in she went off like a firecracker screaming my name at the top of her lungs. Her cunt was still open so I continued to work my hands down her body. The teenagers were mesmerized, and when I said, “Kim and Kate start playing with her breasts, one on either side. Use your tongues on her nipples.” Soon Joan was again screaming in ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.