Pleasant Viewing - Cover

Pleasant Viewing

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 3

In went the bag, the trusty well worn and perfectly sized bag. It was an ex-army bag from a charity shop I remember and could be slung over a shoulder with the bag at hip level and easily lowered sometimes to sit or scrape on the floor depending on hem height. Eleanor’s skirt was a light weight, light buff coloured denim I think, not stiff as many denims are. It was fitted to her substantial hips and now so close I could see traces of a panty lines but I wasn’t sure, they were high, towards her hip bone. The skirt wasn’t fitted, a few tight pleats round the hips and then was stright down to just above her knees, which were bare to her feet, housed in two inch high, wedge, straw sandals, showing her toe nails in the same paint as her finger. Her limbs were meaty but shapely with nice ankles. Eleanor bent to fish some heavy bags of frozen items from the back of the trolley, at the bottom and I concentrated, able to lift the camera corner of my bag right up to the cantlilever of her hemline, hopefully getting a close up, happy that the camera would focus automatically.

The trolley was repositioned to make it easier for her and I carefully moved closer as Eleanor gathered herself close to the rail of the moving counter, making it easy for me to slide the bag under the overhanging construction, to one side in front of her right leg, in an attempt to capture a front crotch view, that would be a bonus. She shifted suddenly and nudged the bag. As I tried to recover it, she glanced down and then at me, but I ignored her and gazed away at a slight commotion on the next checkout. I was pretty quick and practised at the hazards such as this, I wasn’t a novice but one has to be on the ball.

Eleanor turned back to her task, the Lidl checkout staff are not known for courtesy and pleasant patence. I got another go at the rear view, without a hazard, until she pushed the trolley away from her to round the checkout counter, to load it up again for a journey to her car. I watched her pay by a card, I’d love zoom eyes to be able to read her name on it. I did however note for some daft reason the amount of £49.17 on the register. Big shop dear ... at Lidl. Her voice was low, cultured, clear and not local.

It was my turn now so I couldn’t get a shot while she re-loaded her trolley, so I went round her and studied some notices pinned up on a board, until she stalked out with the trolley. Following, I studied some Lidl adverts outside the store, keeping an eye on Eleanor who rounded the first row of vehicles before stopping behind ... what else? but the latest model, 17 reg Land Rover Discovery HSE in white. She was certainly living up to my upmarket impression, yet shopping at Lidl.

I climbed into my ten year old Ford Focus, aiming for a filling station but just sat and enjoyed watching my prime target, return the trolley and yes retrieve the coin for it’s use and enjoyed her climb into the lush interior and purr away. She turned out of the carpark the way I intended, so I slotted in to one vehicle behind her. I hadn’t dreamed of any other chances with her, my next port of call after filling the car up was a local pharmacy, where I needed something, but would definitely take the bag cam inside, more innocent browsing to be done. But Eleanor pulled into the Shell sevice station where I had was aiming for.

We both filled our transport, I hoped for a glance down her blouse or something, but no, so I grabbed my bag cam and followed her into the paying area, making sure I was never right behind her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.