Lenny's Roots - Cover

Lenny's Roots

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 9

I sat in the Hollywood suite listening to Ramon hump the pizza delivery girl in the ass because she had the tightest short shorts I had seen in many a day. In fact, I was seriously thinking about her offer of “sloppy seconds” as I wolfed down two slices of the pie with extra pepperoni.

The sounds of the Mexican delivery girl with the nice backside grunting her satisfied groans of pleasure each time Ramon buried his salami in her brown eye was mighty tempting to me and I was feeling a bit blue after leaving “George” all to her lonesome back by the Nevada State Line.

Eventually, Ramon staggered past me heading to the bathroom with the spunk still dripping from the end of his dick. The naked girl slinked into the main sitting room and pointed her bare ass in my direction and a come hither look on her pretty face like she was some sort of femme fatale with an oversexed pussy that needed immediate attention from any dick in proximity.

I knew that cheapskate Ramon hadn’t given her any moola and probably didn’t even tip her for the delivery as well.

Since I was feeling sort of horny thinking about George’s beautiful ass, I opened my trousers and let my dick flop out coming to quick attention at the sight of the pizza delivery girl’s naked ass spread out for my pleasure.

The girl’s name was Rosaria and she wore a little white gold cross around her neck that swung freely from side to side as she took dick in her bent over ass from behind doggy style.

“Oh, Mister, you have one big dick and that’s a fact.”

Her sincere words made me feel a lot better and I did my best to impress on her that I knew exactly how to do her in the ass in a way she would find fascinating.

I had her panting and shaking with emotion soon after and she started to cum squirting her juices out in an arc that hit the wall behind us like a fire hose unleashed and looking for a target.

I spanked her good and proper and I could tell she was one of those females that loved getting her ass belted from the way she pushed up and back for more of the same and made these little whimpering noises like she was a schoolgirl on her first date.

She was cursing me out pretty good in her native tongue. Strangely, I could understand most of her words because there is not much difference between the Puerto Rican slang and the Mexican slang for those words that were so familiar to me. I saw Ramon laughing at us from the bathroom door and I humped that girl as hard as I could just to teach her a lesson in proper manners.

Of course, the reality was that Rosaria was not really a full time pizza girl but was looking for a song and dance casting chance in one of the production studios and I had to admit her flexibility was first rate and her looks were not that bad either.

I gave her one of my cards and told her to come to our office the following morning and I would call around to see if anything was open for her to try out. She looked at me suspiciously thinking I was just feeding her a line of bull but in fact it was really my job to find deals for talented people and I made money on commission on their wages at the other end.

Ramon was on his cell phone and he whispered in my ear that it was some of our bosses back east that wanted to talk to me directly.

“Hey Tony, how’s it hanging, kiddo? I hope you cooled the Lenny business down real good. We know it is not your fault. Listen, we got some unhappy customers coming your way all the way from Russia. We want you should make them happy and don’t piss them off if at all possible.”

I knew he was talking about the high-priced whore trade and I figured we could take care of business without any problems. There was always lots of moola in the trade there was plenty for anyone with a need to make a good return on their investment. The only thing I was worried about was the “trafficking” thing that might cause us some grief with the Feds if it got a lot of media attention.

After living in Las Vegas for almost a year, I had come to the conclusion that almost every female in skirts under the age of forty was selling pussy in various ways even if they were married with children.

Some of them did it on the street, some used a phone-line to make contact and most of them would do it in a car, a hotel or motel or even lead a customer to their home to sell the product.

There was school girls humping night and day and office girls selling it after quitting time and even military wives with husbands on deployment overseas. I even met a few nuns that provided kinky services on the down low just to supplement their dwindling income in the lousy economy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.