Lenny's Roots - Cover

Lenny's Roots

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 11

I was flat on my back still half asleep but looking at the framed photo of me, Tony Sorrentino, standing next to my favorite crooner, Frank Sinatra and his autograph in the lower right corner stating, “To Tony with love, Frank.”

I loved the way he sang my favorite songs, and I envied his reputation of bending over any proximate broad and burying his salami without so much as a simple “Please”.

My own singing was only the bathroom variety, but I imitated his romantic lifestyle to the best of my ability.

I remembered one of his lyrics said quite simply, “Regrets, I’ve had a few, but I did it my way!”

The truth of the matter was that I deeply regretted burying my salami into my stunning niece Angela’s delicious tush from behind just because she told me it was her favorite position.

Her luscious ass cheeks were to die for and the sound they made as I slammed into them right up to base of my impressive cock was absolute music to my degenerate ears. I almost stopped when I became aware of her immature whimpering as I rooted deep inside her, but she reassured me that was the last thing she wanted me to do at that special moment in time.

“Please, Uncle Tony, don’t take it out. I have been dreaming about this ever since you felt me up when I was only sixteen. I swear I have only let one boy into my pants and he was such an asshole making me do things that you only see in girlie magazines. I have been saving my pussy for you, Uncle Tony and I want you to give it to me hard and heavy like I was a really bad girl.”

Shamefully, I must confess, I screwed poor Angela two more times in her pussy, one more doggie style and one nice slow missionary looking into her beautiful eyes the entire time. Then, I poked it into her rear door and she told me I was only the second man in her back there. She told me that the boy she described as a complete asshole had taken her ass cherry as well but he told all his friends about her anal adventures and she was terribly embarrassed by the notoriety. I prepared her real good for the experience so we could continue her anal training with proper style. Finally, she offered me her mouth and it reminded me of her mother’s oral skills that had taken me by surprise when I was still in high school. I hoped my sister would never find out I was poking her daughter because she had been quite the religious nut since her husband got wasted by a state trooper with a hair trigger rod and an itchy finger. Normally, the outfit would have been all over that dope to teach the Johnny Laws a lesson in respect, but the fact was that his mama was originally from Palermo and the higher ups turned the other cheek with a warning to her that she needed to be receptive to our representatives when they came calling for her to give it up with no questions asked.

Ramon came to me and he practically got down on his knees begging me let him have a taste of Angela’s pretty pussy. I was on the verge of kicking his ass when I suddenly realized it would be a good way to test her sense of loyalty to me by following my orders to give up her pussy to one of my guys. I knew she had a great ego and that she thought she was a good girl but it would be a test of her depth of depravity she was willing to fall to in order to keep my dick in line.

I watched my Angela and that unmitigated pussy hound Ramon in the back bedroom using my secret eye in the sky camera. That prick had her strip down to total nakedness and then he put her over his knee and spanked her on her ass and the back of her legs until her tears flowed copiously down to the fluffy white carpet. I heard her begging him to stop and that she would give him anything he wanted. Then, there was a long period of time with his nasty dick in her beautiful mouth holding her nostrils shut to make her swallow all his sperm down her defenseless throat.

The sight of him slapping her lovely tits with his demanding hands as he fed her his cock into her perfectly shaved feminine folds upset me a little but I had to admit she took it well and even showed her appreciation for his labors by lifting her ass and hips up off the mattress to meet his descending shaft with a lot more enthusiasm that I expected in this tableau of shameful seduction.

It was obvious that my Angela was enjoying the violation of her mouth by his invading tongue after the dirty deed was done. She was eager to give up her oral secrets not holding back on his intruding tongue skilled in such matters.

When she breathlessly came down to the study, I hid the screens and she told me, “Your buddy Ramon is quite the romantic, Uncle Tony. I wish there were more guys like him back home because he does not hold anything back when he gets down to business.”

She looked so cute that I cuddled her next to me and rubbed my erection all over her exhausted lower body until she erupted into a touch only orgasm.

Angela told me that she had fallen into the trap of taking drugs at the all night dance parties and that her parents had threatened to send her to a rehabilitation clinic to get her clean. She had tears in her eyes as she explained that she had a bad crush on a female dancer at one of the family’s clubs and that the dark-skinned girl had introduced her to the hard drugs to get her hooked. When her papa found out, the poor girl disappeared never to be seen again and Angela determined a visit to her Uncle Tony out on the west coast was called for. I have to admit I was surprised because I would have never suspected my Angela to be a closet rug muncher because she was so fixated on dick that I naturally assumed she was straight as an arrow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.