Lenny's Roots - Cover

Lenny's Roots

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 10

It was a slow week in the Casinos due to the airport being shut down for renovations. Most of the customers were making the long haul up the desert highway all the way from the coast.

I was still in my pajamas when Ramon came back from the airport with Angela under his wing.

My half-opened eyes opened widely when I got a load of Angela’s beautiful tush.

She was still on the smallish side at about five foot three, but her hour-glass figure was enough to set my dick on red alert the moment she came into view.

I knew right away that Ramon must have tried something with her because he was all subdued and reticent to even open his mouth.

I also knew instinctively that he had not even come close to first base because she was one of those broads that would stop you dead in your tracks with just a hard look into your eyes.

I remembered the image of Angela I had in my mind. Her freckles, her braces and her pleasantly plump baby-fat on her short frame.

This stunning young woman was nothing like my memory and I wondered if I was losing it or if she had truly changed so much in the past five years.

It was an experience to inhale her scent.

I could smell her Chanel Number Five loud and clear and underneath I got the hint of virginal essence and wondered if she had her cherry still intact in this day and age.

The younger Russian Mafia guy carried her pair of suitcases into the suite, and I saw him focused on Angela’s ass like a homing pigeon with only one thing on his mind.

That bothered me not because of his attitude but with the realization that my Angela was a born heartbreaker without meaning to be seductive in thought or deed. I knew immediately that I was destined to be riding her flanks sweating us both up with my thirty something impulsiveness. The problem was how she would react to my desperate plea to play in her pussy paradise. I could understand if she rejected me because I was at least ten years older than her, and my face probably showed some of the excesses of my edge of danger lifestyle.

I could tell she was in a receptive mood as regards sexual interaction because she was scoping out the Russian hood’s visible erection like a birddog in heat. I could almost hear her girl-juices bubbling inside her probably closely shaved twat as she adjusted to the splendor of our penthouse suite.

It was regrettable that Jill and Jackie were out of town.

If they were here, I could use them to help her land softly in our hedonistic lifestyle with some same gender warming up before the main event.

It was difficult but I curbed my sexual enthusiasm and played the good host showing her around the suite and commenting on the view out the windows of the Strip all the way out to the not so distant airport in the morning mist.

Igor the Russian goon put her suitcases on the bed and did his best to hide his hard-on looking at her ass shelf sticking out like a monkey on a flagpole.

No, his name was not “Igor”, but I called him that because I knew it drove him crazy. The guy was a bit ego-centric, and I liked to bring him down a peg or two without being rude.

I stood back and watched Angela bend over to open her suitcases with rapt concentration on her fully rounded ass cheeks moving restlessly inside her soft fabric skirt. She twisted a little and I swear they bounced together with almost audible snap.

It was easy for me to visualize my dick being squeezed by her flanks as she pushed back on my plunging business diving inside her glorious gap.

Right at that moment, she happened to look over her shoulder at me with my eyes glued to her luscious backside and she smiled in the old way she did when she was only sixteen years old. I was instantly regretting my dirty thoughts and remembered how she would snuggle up to me on the sofa rubbing her soft bottom all over my business in innocent abandon. Of course, I was filled with lust but I controlled my libido and didn’t do anything out of order for her continued innocence despite my nasty desire to show her reality in the raw.

I pretended to be interested in the contents of her suitcases, but it was merely a diversionary tactic to keep her eyes off my quickly rising erection servants down below.

I backed out of the bedroom and headed to the servant’s quarters to avail my cock some instant maid service across the convenient ironing board. The one I grabbed I had never done before.

She was a new girl from Utah with a gambling problem that she had to work off before we could let her go on her merry way back home. I could tell she was frightened but she nodded her head in compliance with my suggestion that we do the two step tango standing up.

I am ashamed to admit I didn’t even know the young girl’s name when I picked up her uniform skirt and pulled down her yellow and black panties with twin bears over her cheeks. I thought they were a little childish for the twenty something woman but I had no objection to what she was hiding underneath.

Her cheeks were slightly drooping due to lack of exercise but they still looked perfectly fine to me.

“Boss, can I ask you to not put it into my rear door. I have a tight sphincter and I need lots of stuff to make me loose for your entry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.