I Killed a Man

by Richard the Third

 

Drama Story: I originally wrote this back in early 2012. Be warned, it is short, but to the point!

Tags: Rape   Revenge  

(Fair warning: This is easily the darkest story I wrote to date, even counting one’s that none have you have seen before – THERE IS NO SEX, just a conversation between a father and a Father.)

The Confessor kneels inside the Participant side of a Confessional. Monsignor O’Brian opens the slide, so they can converse.

Confessor: Bless me father for I have sinned ... it has been ... too long since my last confession.

Monsignor: Go ahead my son.

Confessor: Father, I killed a man!

Monsignor: When was this?

Confessor: Last night.

Monsignor: Please tell me whatever you want to say; our conversation is protected.

Confessor: Father I came home from work last night about 5 o’clock.

Monsignor: Go ahead you can speak freely.

Confessor: When I got home, the place was empty. Neither my wife, son nor daughter was there, and I was worried.

Confessor: After being upset for a while, I saw a note.

Monsignor: Yes! And what did the Note say?

Confessor: My wife had written it and all it said was come to the hospital, our daughter may not live.

Confessor: I was out of my head, with worry about what could’ve happened to my daughter.

Monsignor: And?

Confessor: I got to the hospital; I found out that my daughter was brutally raped, right to the point where she may not live.

Confessor: I was out of my mind with fear ... and love!

Monsignor: What did you fear?

Confessor: That I was capable of finding and killing the bastard who did that to her.

Monsignor: Settle down a little, please - And who did you love?

Confessor: My daughter very much, and my wife.

Monsignor: Go on.

Confessor: So they let me in, to talk to my daughter.

Confessor: Crying like I never have before, I asked her ‘who did this to you?’

Confessor: She wouldn’t look at me ... she was afraid to answer because she knew.

Monsignor: She knew what?

Confessor: That whomever she said, I would hunt down and murder him!

Monsignor: So, what is the status of your daughter?

Confessor: She survived, but she won’t be able to have children...

Monsignor: That’s so very sad.

Confessor: Yes, it is, Father.

Monsignor: So, did you find out who did it?

Confessor: Not right away, It took me a couple of hours to get to the bottom of it.

Monsignor: And?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.