Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 23

Julie’s Holiday Hiking Adventure Up Butte Crack

Juli had always wanted to hike up Butte Crack, a scenic trail in Montana that offered stunning views of the mountains and valleys. She had booked a train ticket to Whitefish, the nearest town to the trailhead, for the Christmas holidays. She was looking forward to escaping the city and enjoying some fresh air and nature.

Julie boarded the train on December 23rd, carrying a backpack with her hiking gear and a small suitcase with her clothes and gifts. She was excited to see the landscape change as the train moved across the country, passing through fields, forests, rivers, and hills. She enjoyed reading, listening to music, and chatting with other passengers along the way.

She arrived in Whitefish on December 24th, around noon. She checked into a cozy bed and breakfast, where she was greeted by a friendly host who offered her some hot chocolate and cookies. She thanked him and took her luggage to her room, which had a fireplace and a window overlooking the snow-covered town. She decided to rest for a while before exploring the town and finding a place to eat.

Julie woke up to the sound of bells ringing. She looked at her phone and saw that it was 6 pm. She had slept longer than she intended, but she felt refreshed and ready to go out. She put on her warmest clothes and headed downstairs, where she saw the host and his family decorating a Christmas tree in the living room. They invited her to join them, and she gladly accepted. They had a pleasant time hanging ornaments, lights, and tinsel on the tree, while singing carols and sharing stories. The host’s wife prepared a delicious dinner of roast turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie, which they all enjoyed felt like she was part of the family, and she thanked them for their hospitality and kindness.

Julie went back to her room and called her parents, who were in Florida, to wish them a Merry Christmas. They asked her about her trip and her plans for the next day. She told them that she was going to hike up Butte Crack, and that she had rented a car and a guide to take her there. They wished her good luck and told her to be careful and have fun. She hung up and packed her backpack with everything she needed for the hike: water, snacks, sunscreen, hat, gloves, jacket, map, compass, flashlight, and first-aid kit. She set her alarm for 5 am and went to bed, dreaming of the adventure ahead.

She woke up to the sound of her alarm. She got dressed, grabbed her backpack, and checked out of the bed and breakfast. She met her guide, a young man named Jake, who was waiting for her in a jeep outside. He greeted her with a smile and helped her load her backpack in the trunk. He told her that they had a two-hour drive to the trailhead, and that they should get there by sunrise. He started the engine and drove off, while Julie admired the scenery from the window.

They arrived at the trailhead, which was a dirt parking lot with a wooden sign that read “Butte Crack Trail”. Jake parked the jeep and got out, followed by Juli. He gave her a brief overview of the trail, which was about 10 miles long and had an elevation gain of 3,000 feet. He said that it would take them about six hours to reach the summit, and another four hours to descend. He warned her that the trail was steep, rocky, and slippery in some parts, and that they had to be careful and watch their steps. He also said that the weather was unpredictable, and that they had to be prepared for any changes. He checked the sky and saw that it was clear and sunny, but he knew that it could change quickly. He told Julie to follow him closely and to let him know if she felt tired, thirsty, or unwell. He handed her a walkie-talkie and told her to use it if they got separated. He put on his backpack and started walking, with Juli right behind him.

The first part of the trail was easy and flat, passing through a pine forest that smelled of fresh needles and sap. Julie enjoyed the crisp air and the sound of birds chirping. Julie felt a surge of energy and excitement, and she couldn’t wait to see the views from the top. She chatted with Jake, who told her more about the trail and the area. He said that Butte Crack was named after a large crack in the rock that formed the summit, and that it was a popular destination for hikers and climbers. He also said that the trail was closed during the winter, due to the snow and ice, and that they were lucky to catch it on the last day before it closed. He said that they would have the trail to themselves, as most people preferred to stay indoors during the holidays. Julie thought that it was perfect, and that she would have a more authentic and intimate experience of nature.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.