Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 22

It all started with a fancy mask that hid me and allowed me to be the “Panty Line Lens Peeper!”

The high school sophomore in tight tan slacks that matched well with her shoulder length brown hair felt someone’s eyes on her and turned frowning as she confirmed her premonition had been spot on. The eyes were on her bottom which had been swishing back and forth across the parking lot to the sixties red Mustang to get her textbook for the period on the way to class. His peepers were on her tan pants-clad bottom. In particular it was her visible panty lined slacks that got his attention when she swung her hips sharply in a dainty feminine style which made her bottom dance across his discreet Kodak 110 pocket camera.

Her secret admirer had been stealthily taking pictures of Juli’s farm fed behind as she walked around the beige brick building. He followed her all the way down the parking lot on the black asphalt before her next period. His heart beat fast as he sensed she was about to turn and catch him in the act. So, he threw caution to the wind and deftly tossed the small camera into the center of a nearby big green bush.It was a better risk than her catching him taking pictures of her rear.

However, he had a problem. The budding photographer would not be able to retrieve it until after school. While the film cartridge with his secret photography was in the camera’s body, the photos of girl’s butts all over campus had not yet been developed. That was a good thing!

But, when Juli asked him to walk with her to class, probably thinking he was infatuated. While he enjoyed the attention the fact remained that he no way to insure his pictures from his Kodak Pocket Brownie of Juli’s beautiful bottom and its panty lined contours. His undeveloped treasures could either be lost or worse developed and found out.

The masquerade-masked girl stood, her breasts rising and falling with every breath. “I will count to three and your pants better be around your knees. One ... Two...”

The eighteen-year-old quickly obeyed no longer feeling his age. He was transported back to his mischievous youth, about to be spanked and sent to the corner for his misbehavior.

“That’s fine. Now over you go, bad boy.” He obeyed blushing as he settled over her lap. He knew she couldn’t hurt him for she was a small girl.

Butt, he was in for a surprise. She picked up a size twelve slipper and began to spank him. Once, twice, three times the slipper slammed full blast into his butt. He was shocked not only by the slipper, but the strength and snap of the wrist before each swat landed solid on his bare flesh. The burn building until it burst into a blazing heat.

The masked avenger didn’t stop until his bottom was on fire. She then swatted him one last time on each butt cheek at the top of his hairy crack saying, “Bad, bad, bad, bad boy! Now get up and never let me catch you taking pictures of ladies’ bottoms as they walk away from the camera, ‘lens-peeper.’ Do you understand me?”

The naughty photo-bug fumbled with his pants, eyes lowered on his red flushed face. “Yes, miss, I-I’m sorry.”

“I hoped you learned something today!” “Who are you?”

“Bouncy bottoms hereditarily run in the family, and this is a teachable moment tradition passed down from generation to generation. The giver of the punishment is to remain unknown the flag girl said as she smiled smugly and turned to go. Marty watched the face masked girl go his butt burned with a beat of his own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.