Overdue - Cover

Overdue

by RejectReality

Copyright© 2017 by RejectReality

Erotica Story: Melissa has spent decades living a heterosexual life, but deep down, she knew it was a lie. Now, over forty and working as a librarian, she's finally accepted who she is. A library is no place to be so overdue.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Workplace   First   Oral Sex   .

The book slid into place - the last of those that had been returned that day. Melissa pushed the cart back to its normal parking spot next to the front counter. Along the way, she glanced out the door, and then at the clock above the counter. It was half past six - nearly closing time - and she was beginning to worry.

Dani was like clockwork, arriving at five after five every Saturday for the entire seven months Melissa had worked at the library. Today, there had been no sign of her. For a fleeting moment, Melissa considered looking up her information in the database to see if there was a phone number. Her rational mind overruled her emotions, though. She pushed the cart into its place, walked behind the counter, and took her seat.

Things come up. She’ll probably come in tomorrow, Melissa thought.

It didn’t help.

With the library empty and all her work done, she flipped her dark brown hair over her shoulders, and reached for the book she’d been reading. It was then that the door opened. Melissa looked over and her heart sang.

Dani wasn’t wearing her usual smile, but the blonde only looked slightly less radiant without it. The way she walked was impossible to ignore. Her flowing gait and the way her hands moved at her sides were magic - pure femininity. Melissa’s heart raced.

After decades of living a heterosexual life - if it could even be called living - she’d finally accepted who she really was. True to the tragedy of her life, she’d almost immediately found herself infatuated with a woman easily half her age. Saturday was both a blessing and a curse.

“Running a little late today,” Melissa said as Dani approached with the books she’d checked out the previous week.

Dani rolled her eyes and sighed. “Sorry. It’s been a very long day.”

“It’s no problem at all,” Melissa said as she took the books to check them in.

There it was. The perfume was Eternity, and the scent of it gave Melissa chills. Dani always wore it, and though Melissa had recognized it, she couldn’t recall what the name of it was until she happened across a sample in a magazine. That night, with the scent of it filling her lungs, was the first time she had purposely and unreservedly masturbated to a fantasy of another woman. Though she could ill afford it, she had purchased a bottle, and now it was part of her nightly relief.

“I suppose I should hurry if I want to find anything before closing,” Dani said. Though her smile was slight, it was more than enough to make Melissa weak in the knees.

“Good luck,” Melissa said. As the blonde left the counter, Melissa purposely looked down at the books, so as not to be captured by the beautiful young woman’s retreat. She’d nearly been caught staring more times than she cared to think about.

Melissa finished checking in the books, and then carried them to their place on the shelves. She couldn’t have avoided a glance at Dani standing by the card catalog if she tried, but she did manage to keep it brief. Even that was sufficient to set her heart to pattering.

With the books put away, Melissa returned to her seat and opened her book. It was an autobiography of a woman who had only accepted she was a lesbian in midlife, and hit close to home. The author captured her own turbulent emotions perfectly. Reading it was helping her sort through things.

Movement in her peripheral vision caused her to look up some time later, and she saw Dani approaching.

“I know it’s almost closing, but I haven’t really found anything yet,” the blonde said. “Is there any chance I could stay a little longer?”

Melissa prayed the younger woman didn’t notice her breaking out into gooseflesh. The look on Dani’s face had just a hint of a pout, and made her utterly irresistible. Melissa swallowed and answered, “Of course. I’ll go ahead and lock up.”

This time, Dani’s smile beamed. “Thanks. I’ll hurry, I promise.”

As soon as the blonde was out of sight, Melissa allowed the shiver that had been threatening to overtake her free reign. She blew out a long breath while dropping her head into a hand. Her forehead felt warm, and she knew that a blush had accompanied her chill. She composed herself and rose, letting the task of locking the doors distract her as much as possible. This time, her embarrassment kept her eyes from drifting toward where Dani perused the shelves.

Melissa returned to her chair and her book. She’d reached the point where the author was taking the first tiny steps into her new life - her true life. Again, the anxiety chronicled in the pages matched her own. The author described her first date with another woman, and how thankful she was her date understood her situation, helping her to relax and enjoy the experience. Then, the anxiety returned when the couple reached her house and she contemplated a first kiss.

Caught up in the narrative, she never noticed Dani approaching from the back of the library.

“That’s a good book,” the blonde said.

Melissa’s heart skipped a beat as she turned and saw the blonde leaning over the counter - a pair of books she’d selected sitting next to her.

Dani stepped around the back of the counter and continued, “I think I was reading that when I really accepted who I was. Is it helping you?”

Her face felt as if it was on fire. Melissa’s brain locked up, and she could only stammer, “I ... I...”

The blonde reached out and laid a hand on Melissa’s shoulder. “It’s okay. Your secret is safe with me. I know what it’s like.”

Of course, the touch caused her to shiver. This time, there was no suppressing it.

Dani smiled and said, “I had my suspicions, but I wasn’t sure. Have you taken the first step yet?”

Melissa found her voice to answer, “I’m not sure what you mean.”

The blonde continued to caress Melissa’s shoulder and said, “Well, asking someone out, or going on a date. I think the real first step is a kiss, though. That’s when I knew for sure it was the life I was meant to lead.”

Her heart racing from the closeness, the touch, Dani’s perfume, and the young woman’s words, Melissa answered with the barest shake of her head.

“A library is no place to be so overdue,” Dani said, and then leaned in.

For a fraction of a second, Melissa panicked, wondering if she was ready to take such a leap. Then, she knew she was. Dani’s lips touched hers, and she finally understood everything she’d ever read or heard about a first kiss.

She felt as if she were floating. The chill that ran through her was nearly overwhelming, but oh so beautiful. A soft hand tenderly caressed her cheek, and before she could form the thought, Melissa reached up to do the same. Dani’s tongue tickled her lips, and Melissa’s slipped into the kiss as well. Long before she was ready for it to end, Dani stood up straight, though she left her hand on Melissa’s cheek.

The blonde let out a soft, sweet moan. “You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that,” she said. “Or how badly I needed it after the day I’ve had. So, what do you think?”

Melissa covered the hand on her cheek with her own and answered with a single word, “Wonderful.”

Dani smiled and said, “Maybe we should try again, just to make sure.”

Melissa nodded her head, and then punctuated it by kissing the younger woman’s wrist.

Dani chuckled and leaned in again. This time, Melissa cupped the blonde’s cheek in her hand before their lips touched. The kiss was just as soft and sweet and wonderful as the first, and this time Dani didn’t pull away. After the first soft peck came another, and then another.

Slowly but surely, passion crept into Dani’s kiss, and Melissa matched it. Their tongues slipped over each other, and arousal mingled with the simple, sweet joy of knowing what a real kiss was. Melissa didn’t resist when Dani grasped her wrist, allowing the younger woman to guide it. They both gasped into the kiss when the blonde laid Melissa’s hand upon her breast.

Arousal surged within Melissa as she explored the firm globe, wishing the barrier of top and bra weren’t between them. Then an even sharper pang of need assaulted her when Dani squeezed one of Melissa’s larger breasts. Their kisses grew ardent - needy.

Melissa nearly protested when the blonde’s hand moved from her breast, but then she realized its path. Her breathing quickened as Dani’s hand slid down her side and then settled onto her thigh - so close to her need.

“Do you want this?” Dani asked with her lips still touching Melissa’s. Three fingers tugged in a walking motion, raising the hem of Melissa’s skirt an inch or so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.