The Black Rabbit
Chapter 60

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

When the cheering for the King’s announcement died down, the dinner guests lined up to personally pay their respects before the new Queen of Tunapor. While Sybelien stoically endured the congratulations and loyalty oaths of her new subjects, Anseyla accosted the old King.

“You have my respect, grandpa in law,” Anseyla acknowledged, “Blindsiding Sybil like this was a daring move.”

“Let’s take a little walk, Lady Danjala,” Dharos asked, offering his arm. “We don’t want to disturb the celebrations.”

Anseyla took the king’s arm and together they strolled away from the focus of attention.

“I’m glad Sybelien revealed our relationship to you,” Dharos said. “I wasn’t even sure she believed my son was her father.”

“She might not have believed if Jabbit hadn’t confirmed your claim,” Anseyla replied. “I’m more astonished about your apparent change of heart. I thought your goal was distancing Sybelien from Jabbit. Now it seems you want to drive her into his arms.”

“I had my reasons to abdicate as king today,” Dharos answered, “and more reasons to declare Sybelien my successor. But believe me, pushing Sybelien deeper into Jabbit’s arms was not my goal.”

“You’ll have to tell me your reasons if you want me to believe you,” Anseyla said.

“My main reason is simple,” Dharos stated. “I am an old king and Sybelien, as you know, is my only heir. A king is responsible for his kingdom. I believe the Yorak will invade these lands and my kingdom, Tunapor, will be in dire peril of becoming a casualty of the coming war. I resigned as king because my heiress is much better suited to protect Tunapor than I am.”

“Very well worded, your resigned Majesty,” Anseyla appraised. “May I assume you also would say six-year-old Queen Nahseyra is much better suited to rule Ibanee than the former king, her uncle?”

Dharos smiled at Anseyla. “I’m glad to see Sybelien has chosen not only a very beautiful but also a very sharp-witted young woman as her future consort.”

“As much as I appreciate the flattery, I’d appreciate honesty even more,” Anseyla replied. “Sybil’s suitability to protect your kingdom has a name. Jabbit doesn’t plan to protect Tunapor and you are using Sybil to manipulate him into changing his plans. Honesty would call for you to ask for Jabbit’s help yourself.”

“No,” Dharos objected. “Listen before you condemn me. Since the death of my family - and I mean all of my family - I’ve lived in the past. My sole reason to go on living was to deny the murderers their reward and hope for a chance to take revenge on them. Then I heard of Sybelien’s survival but when I met her, I saw she was living in the same dead past as me. All she cares about is revenge. She asked me to make a decision and I made a decision. I want my grandchild to live in the present and I want her to have a future. I made her the Queen of Tunapor because I want her to care for people who are alive - not for the dead only.”

“You made Sybil responsible for the people of Tunapor,” Anseyla said, “but what if she can’t change Jabbit’s plans?”

“Tomorrow night, Sybelien wants to become Jabbit’s priestess,” the old king reminded. “Don’t you think she needs to know whom she has chosen to be her god?”

Anseyla sighed. “I think you really mean well - but you are wrong.”

“Why?” Dharos asked.

“Sybil didn’t choose Jabbit. He has chosen her.”


Shergon Valies was almost as good a cook as he formerly used to be an assassin. So the dinner at the kitchen in the Banyan Dream, although less celebratory, was no less delicious. The table talk during the meal was also more relaxed and less weighty than at the White Citadel.

“It’s late and it’s a long way back to the Golden Pile,” Inandrey remarked when the dinner time neared its end. “I suggest you all stay for the night.”

“That’s very nice. Thank you,” Jabbit accepted the invitation.

“There will always be a room for you at my home,” Inandrey acknowledged with a very warm smile. “Girls, will you show our guests to their rooms, please. Jabbit should get the chamber at--”

“I’ll share my room with him,” Evanis interrupted.

“That’s not necessary, Eva,” Inandrey stated. “There are enough spare rooms for all of you.”

“I think it is necessary, mom,” Evanis objected.

“I think Eva is concerned Jabbit might get lost in the night,” Kuwasi surmised with an earnest expression.

“You’re treating Jabbit like your personal property,” Inandrey criticized.

“My Lord has chosen Evanis as his warrioress,” Rhaseris calmly opined. “It’s her duty to guard him.”

“Is God Jabbit in danger?” Isabetta worried.

“Yes,” Evanis confirmed. “This is a very dangerous place for him to be without me guarding him.”

“I suppose when the Princess and Eva agree on it,” Kuwasi mused, “even an immortal god is in mortal danger.”

“I’m still not a god yet,” Jabbit demurred.

Evanis stood up. “And you will never become a god if you don’t get up now and follow me.”

Jabbit obeyed the green-eyed demoness’ command and they left the kitchen - accompanied by the giggling of Inandrey’s empathic employees.


Evanis’ room was on the first floor of the Banyan Dream. After they entered, she closed and barred the door. Then she leaned with her back against the door and watched Jabbit while he examined her chamber. The furniture was sparse - a small table with two stools, a chest, a wall mounted mirror, and a bed, of course. In a niche behind a wooden paravent stood a chest of drawers with a washbowl. The sole window of the room overlooked the small alley behind the Banyan Dream.

Jabbit opened the chest and looked inside.

“There are many old knives but no old clothes in this chest,” he commented.

“Old knives are more useful than old clothes,” Evanis replied.

“Did you only wear knives when you looked at yourself in that tall mirror on the wall?”

“The mirror is new. I didn’t like my body when I grew up. Then I learned how to use my looks to distract my enemies. Now I like to look at my body.”

“Your bed is built very high,” Jabbit noted. “A height advantage is also important in a fight, am I right?”

“Very funny, bunny boy,” Evanis answered. “I shared this room with Anseyla when we were children. I’ve killed the only man who ever set foot inside.”

“That’s true,” Jabbit agreed, “I am not a man.”

“Fine; you are not a man,” Evanis conceded. “But no matter whoever you think you are, you take back the glowing of my eyes now because I like to pretend I’m still a human.”

“But I really like the glow in your eyes when you’re excited,” Jabbit resisted.

“I don’t care what you like anymore!” Evanis spat. “Me, the Princess, Anjatta, and even my own sister. But that still wasn’t enough for you. You had to fuck my mother and add her to your stable -probably Shinta, too- and tomorrow night Sybelien. I’ve enough. You’ll never touch me again!”

“Why not?” Jabbit asked.

“Why not?” Evanis huffed. “You enchanted my bloody cobra tattoo to make sure I can’t be with anyone but you and you seriously ask me why I’m pissed at you?”

“You are always angry at me,” Jabbit replied. “But why can’t I touch you anymore?”

“You think you can fuck whoever you like and I’ll just stand by, waiting until it’s my turn again?”

“There are no turns,” Jabbit objected, “and you never waited.”

“Maybe I want to fuck someone else as well. Let’s see how much you like that.”

“I already thought about it. That’s the reason I enchanted your tattoo.”

“You’ve got to be bloody kidding me,” Evanis cursed and took a deep breath. “I know damn well why you enchanted my tattoo. So you can fuck anyone you want but I can’t?”

“You also can fuck anyone I want you to fuck,” Jabbit corrected.

Evanis gaped at Jabbit. “Did you really just say that?”

“Yes,” he calmly confirmed. “I want to be fair to you.”

The glow from Evanis’ eyes doused the room in green light. “And who do you want me to fuck?”

“No one else but me.”

Evanis wordlessly stared at him but only for a while.

“The others believe there is something good inside of you,” she remarked. “You never felt the need to fool me too, did you?”

“I never lied to you.”

Once again Evanis was silent for a while before she spoke again.

“Say you want me,” she demanded.

“I want you.”

“Say you need me.”

Jabbit tilted his head to the side and returned Evanis’ silent look. Then he answered.

“If you want something strong enough it becomes a need,” he said. “I need you.”

Evanis nodded, accepting his answer. Silence returned as they both wordlessly stared at each other for another long moment.

“Now say what I want to hear,” Evanis broke the standoff.

A smile enlightened Jabbit’s face. “You first,” he answered.

“You damn bastard,” she cursed.

Evanis stormed through the room and crashed into Jabbit.

“Hurry,” she commanded, “Help me to get out of my armor but don’t tear it again.”

Jabbit obeyed the green-eyed demoness once more.


Early the next morning, Anjatta var Dosha knocked on the door of her brother’s family’s quarters. Agon, still looking a bit drowsy, opened the door.

“Good morning, Anja,” he greeted. “What brings you here this early in the morning?”

Before Anjatta had a chance to answer the question, her hand was grabbed and she was dragged inside.

“Aunty Anja, you have to look at the dragon eggs,” Nahseyra pleaded, while she pulled Anjatta toward her room.

“Is something wrong with the eggs?”

“Something must be wrong,” Nahseyra answered as they entered her room. “We were waiting for two whole days but nothing happened. How long does it take for baby dragons to hatch?”

“I don’t know, Nahsie,” Anjatta answered. “These are the only dragon eggs I’ve ever seen.”

Everything looked the same as two days ago. The shiny black dragon eggs lay on a bed of hay in the dollhouse and Rabbit Jabbit was sleeping, cozily nestled between the eggs.

“Hammie thinks the eggshells are too thick and we should crack them open, helping the dragon babies to get out,” Nahseyra reported.

“That’s a bad idea,” Anjatta objected. “The baby dragons will hatch when their time to hatch has come. You two need to be more patient.”

“Maybe if I pray to God Jabbit, he will make the dragons hatch more quickly,” Nahseyra mused.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.