Finally an Honor Student's Fanny Gets It - Cover

Finally an Honor Student's Fanny Gets It

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joey was a very spoiled young lady with a sassy mouth. She had not counted on the new girl, Jen being the kind of rival who wouldn't put on with her 'shit.' She would do something about her tantrums! The eighteen-year old gloated over the fact that she had never had so much as a "slap on her fanny". Things get interesting when an H-Bomb goes off in nearby Boston. Miss smarty pants/honor student's sarcastic comments to others on the creek bring her down to size. Please vote and comment.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex  

I don’t have any interest in either the television show or its characters. I gain no monetary interest from the writing or posting of this story.

All characters are eighteen year-old or older. This is what we would like to have seen, happen based on the way characters in the show.

Joey was a very spoiled young lady with a very sassy mouth. She had not counted on the new girl, Jen being the kind of rival who wouldn’t put on with her ‘shit.’ She would do something about her tantrums! The eighteen-year old gloated over the fact that she had never had so much as a “slap on her fanny”. Things get interesting when an H-Bomb goes off in nearby Boston. Miss smarty pants/honor student’s sarcastic comments to other members on the creek would eventually bring her down from her pedestal. This is a Chelsea about Joey’s first fanny-warming. ^^^^^^^ This is it! Jen thought to herself as she drove to the Chelsea Pier Pub to meet with her friends from the creek. Dawson, Andie, Dawson and Jack had just called to inform her that Joey was there and as sassy as ever.

Well, they had a little surprise in store for the brat and it wasn’t one that she would soon forget! It was time that someone taught the vixen a lesson and Dawson’s new girlfriend was just the one to do it!

Jen walked into the dimly-lit tavern with determination in her stride. Even though she was fairly new in the small seaside town she considered herself capable to take care of the bitching, Miss Joey Potter who was trying to stir the poo and cause Dawson to break up with me. It had been so obvious from that movie meeting and had escalated from there into a bonfire. Well, this was one confrontation that she was going to enjoy building a bon fire in her cute caboose. The brat deserved a good spanking and Jen intended to give her one. She had even packed her small oval paddle in her purse for added emphasis. Joey was soon going to learn first-hand how much a spanking could

sting and burn.

All greeted Jen with cheers and thumbs-up signals as she headed straight for spoiled little Joey. The culprit turned and gasped, her eyes rounding in fright as Jen drew near. It was obvious by the stern expression on Jen’s face and by the paddle that she now clenched in her hand that she meant business.

“What do you think you are doing?” shrieked Joey as Jen grabbed her by the arm and propelled the young brat over the bar stool. Jen pushed her forward so that her head was down and her pert bottom was high, presenting a nice spanking target.

“I’m going to give you a long over-due spanking, young lady.”

The newest teen girl in Capeside informed her coolly. Jen swiped her shoulder length blond hair out of her face and proceeded to lift up the short white skirt covering Joey’s round bottom and smiled triumphantly while patting her rivals panty-clad bottom seat.

“I’ll warm up these cute flimsy panties first ... then we’ll see how you like getting the paddle on your bare fanny.”

“Ohhhhhh ... b-but y-you c-can’t!” stuttered the stunned Joey, struggling futilely. “I’ve never been spanked in my life!”

“Well ... THAT is about to change.” Jen smiled wickedly, enjoying the sight of Joey’s trembling butt cheeks covered only by a pair of silky white panties edged in pretty lace. She gave the seat of her panties a few more pats which caused Joey to whimper and squirm in distress. “I’m going to relish warming your fanny, for your brat act Joey!”

Jen raised her hand and delivered a sharp smack the still baby-fat bottom lying across the stool and Joey gasped at the surprising sting.

SPANK! SMACK! WHACK! CRACK! SPLAT! SPANK!

“Ohhhhhhh my G-ggg ... stop ... you’re hurting me!” cried poor, sweet, innocent Joey, as her feet pumped up and down in protest to her smarting behind. And the hits kept coming.

CRACK! SPLAT! SPANK! SPANK! SMACK! WHACK!

Jen’s hand just kept raining down on the wiggling orbs, raising the temperature on her nether region with each cumulating swat.

“I think it is time for the paddle now, young lady” murmured Jen, as she stopped the spanking for a moment and rubbed Joey’s burning panty-clad seat.

“Your dainty panties are all nice and warm ... let’s see if the paddle can really toast them for you. Then it will be time for your unveiling.”

“NO! Please ... I can’t take anymore!” pleaded the sobbing Joey.

“Oh, but I think you can.”

Jen wasn’t moved by Joey’s tears, not yet. She raised the paddle and brought it down with a loud CRACK!

Joey’s reaction was emphatic ... obviously the paddle delivered quite a hit to her already stinging bottom. Her legs flailed wildly as Jen methodically covered the seat of her panties with the paddle concentrating on the sensitive “sit-spot”.

The crowd cheered as poor, spoiled Joey got her comeuppance. They urged Jen on as the paddle landed repeatedly on the brat’s fanny making her sob, kick and squirm. Eventually it became necessary for Dawson and Dawson to help hold Joey down over the stool. The seat of Joey’s panties was now a rosy pink. Jen decided it was time to pull them down. Slowly, she lowered them to Joey’s knees, exposing the well-spanked crimson behind.

“Now this is what I call a hot seat!” Jen grinned, placing her hand on the bare, red fanny.

“P-please d-don’t s-spank m-me a-anymore...” sobbed Joey Potter, as she lay limp over the stool.

“Are you going to continue to act like a spoiled brat just because Dawson chooses to date me instead of you?” asked Jen.

“No! I’ll be good! I promise!” The trembling teen girl with the shiny long brown hair told her.

“I will finish up with just a dozen hits of my hand adding some future reminder spanks on your precious bare bottom to be civil and not Sybil.” Jen informed her.

“Then opinionated, spoiled Joey’s first fanny-warming will be over.”

The crowd cheered enthusiastically as Jen finished up with a brisk hand-spanking to Joey’s cherry red bottom and all agreed that it had been a most entertaining evening.

^^^^^^^^

Now that Joey had experienced having her butt broken literally, Dawson was eager to put Potter in the best place to listen.

He recognized her as the brown-haired girl with shoulder length who was in Gracie’s store. It was Joey Potter, now this was very interesting kettle of fish for the rich pampered teen as he admired her and how her shapely butt that he really wanted to notice him as he pushed the broom in her background.

Dawson had been on the receiving end of Joey’s bad girl behavior rudeness on numerous occasions; however she could also be very sweet to him. The brown-blond shoulder length haired school girl inevitably returned to treating him like an outcast.

Joey’s House

Joey is pretty and popular, but she did have a tendency to treat him badly when she was around her friends and act like a brat. Dawson arrived at Joey’s door and handed the girl he was smitten with a Coke she had left earlier after a confrontation with the owner/operator IGA store.

He even wondered why he had climbed the fence and strode up the hill to the big house located at the top of The Pines. In the past she had an appalling pattern that she was mean to him especially around her cool in crowd and he had to admit it hurt him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.