Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 15: Bugger Girls TV Sitcom Re-imagined

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Bugger Girls TV Sitcom Re-imagined - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Marcia was all grown up now and an adult in her early twenties. Still she had to put up with juvenille punishments and coming soon not, so juvenille punishments to maintain her scholarship elgibility. The pretty blonde coed with the golden long straight hair would soon be shocked to her golden-blonde roots as she let out some moans and some moans and toots...


“I tell-yah, honey, My advise would be to take one for the team. That’s what comes to mind, Alice told Marcia.

“But, Alice we’re talking about my butt.” That was the name teens and twenties preferred to call them because bottoms wa so old-fashioned.

“Sweetie, look you have got a problem and the swim team is out. I got you a cheerleading scholarship based on you being the former captain on the WestdaleHigh squad. I’m just telling you how you could solve it it if you want to cheer, you’re gonna have to give up your rear!” Alice said as she addressing the issue as Marcia’s confidant...

“Hmph, that doesn’t seem right, Marcia complained with a big pout slapped across her very adorable still baby-fat cheeks. The college coed even pushed out her cheeks in a silly facial, alice remembered from the Brady girls growing up year. That seemed like yesterday, but in actuality were many years ago.

Perhaps that was a blessing in disguise considering that meant she also had that same baby-fat characteristic on the chute cheeks she sat on.

“Oh Alice!””Oh Alice would you?” Marcia pleaded and for the first time since the farce had started she held out hope that alice could help.

I spoke with your swim coach and I think we were able to come to a soloution.”

“Oh Alice, thank you.”

“Now wait a minute sweetheart, after I got the poop from your dean, he said your spot has been covered, but the cheerleader coach will sign you to a change-scholarship and keep your botttom in school, but,”

“But, what, Alice?”

“I’m afraid there’s a big, ‘but’ in your case.”

“What, Alice”?

“Well, I would have to spank you!” “Okay, I don’t like that, but I would rather it be you than the cheer coach or the new dean.”

“Yeah, well keep that optomism Marcia because I have to spank you hard enough and long enough to...”

“What alice? What is the hard part?”

“I have to send her a cassette that clearly shows I spanked a toot out of you, Alice said, trying to sound delicate.

“What are you saying, Alice?” “A fart out of you, Marcia.” “You gotta be kiddin!”

“Here’s the deal, Marcia. Your cheer coach feels that for your spanking to really have hurt you, it must have been bad enough to elicit a fart out of you. And, umm, one, long and loud enough to be clearly be heard on tape to seal the deal.

“Eww, Y-yuck, a poot

“Yep, Macia, a toot during your spanking.”

There is one more thing, Marcia.”

Marcia puts her hands on her hip which showed she was frustrated. No, make that perturbed. So, she asked asked. “What’s that?”

“There is to be absolutly no mention, ever to your swim or new cheerleader coach about this soloution or you will be kicked off the cheer team and expelled from school, capiche?”

“Yikes, we can’t have that Alice, now can we?” Marcia said with a new positive lilt in her voice as she wiped her long golden blonde hair out of her eyes.

“I guess not, Marcia, but remember my spanking you until you fart, loud enough for your cheer coach on tape, is your’s and your decision as an adult only. Then your coach said you can squat and pee in my sight and that’l be fine!”

Marcia and her college coed matured bottom was had chosen not to fight and now it was bright. In hind-sight it had been quite a remarkable spanking an that farting thing had been so humiling for her. But, now she was squatting down low to the tile floor of the bathroom floor careful not to get any of yellow colored pee on the white tile floor. The dribble started as her bright red bottom faced Alice who had a particulary satisfied smile across her midle-aged crack face.

Marcia’s POV:

The unimaginable happened and took place while I home at the old homestead. Madness with my team’s dorm mom and coach. My dorm mom, Ms. Belk was very conservative and insisted we all follow her rules. She had accompanied us to March Madness. Our cheerleaders were a mix of chestnut-brown, brunettes and those with long blonde hair like me. My favorite part of the tournament was the cheering for our ‘Beavers.’ I should explain, Beavers is the name of our team, not the part of our body which I’m sure many a guy would cheer about.

Secretly, we all enjoyed what was displayed while doing our jump and split routine on the court. The skirt part of our cheer dresses flew up and our lovely bottom packed cheer panties were on display. We knew our panty-clad cheeks were appreciated by the fans in the stands. However, in my exertion I experienced panty creep and some of my white cheeks were left on display. Our dorm mom was strict about showing bare cheek. She considered that indecent and actionable. It was rumored to be a spanking offense, but that was just talk or so they thought. The idea our dorm mother would actually spank anyone was treated like a joke.

What the girls didn’t realize was, I had wantonly fantasized about having my succulent cheeks brought to a red state I could compare with my white thighs. I swung my lustrous long blonde hair back and forth and sat on the hardwood that bounced my bottom up and left me with a sore purple bruise to savor later. We were not allowed to stand except during timeouts under the backboard. The buzzard for the second half sounded and as we took to center court and jumped up and down all the old farts had their eyes of our panty-clad bottoms. Their heads filled with fantasies of their own.

My trouble started when I somehow managed to fail my squat and pee test not to wear larger cheer panties which would have provided full-coverage and not left my winter-time white bum cheeks on display. My dorm mom is a big alumnus at the college and not shy of taking charge when she see’s white cheer cheeks.

Part of our routine was us giving a panty-clad butt show that was all quite decent. However, I went farther than my fellow cheerleaders. I carelessly bent over to pick up my pom-poms in my black cheer dress and it rode up showing bare white cheeks to all in the stands. My dorm mom came to my Holiday Inn hotel room and scolded me for my unladylike movement.

She was mad! This was a person you didn’t want to have as an enemy. Without warning she sat on the bed, smoothed her skirt and yanked me over knees. Then she raised one knee to position me, so my bottom was up high in the air. “Bottoms up!” she said like a cheer. After she raised my very short skirt up, the only protection I had were my cheer underwear. They are affectionately known as ‘spankies. Having me firmly entrenched over her knee, she pulled down my panties baring my bottom. It was my fantasy come true and a shining moment I would recall for years yet to come.

Her voice was firm and still resonates in my memory today. “So my dear girl. You like to show a bit of bum cheek do you? Well, now I can see it very clear and it’s much too white for my liking. It’s time to get a little colour in those cheeks so if you continue to show off at least it will be colourful. It’s a little girl stunt to show off their panties, so I will be treating you like I would them.”

I had just been sentenced to physical discipline. A spanking with my panties pulled down like one would give a little girl. Ms. Belk guaranteed not to end until my butt throbbed and I was left sobbing. This meant I would be spanked on my bare bottom. However, I would finally have my shining moment. I had counted on a hand spanking, but my dorm mom brought a sturdy wooden spoon out of her backpack. Just one glance at it told me the spoon would leave a deep burn. I bit my lower lip and steeled myself for the spoon’s first sting.

Nothing stopped my headstrong dorm mom from taking my discipline spanking farther than I could have ever imagined. Although she started with softer spanks and worked up to the ‘sizzlers’, in my head it was all part of my fantasy being fulfilled. While I being spanked and bawling like a little child, it was still something special I had waited my lifetime to happen. Despite my fantasy being fulfilled, that didn’t stop me from twisting and squirming on Mrs. Belk’s lap.

“Stop squirming this instant young lady!”

I heard the warning as she lowered the wooden spoon that had been hovering over my ass. A warning that despite any effort to obey, my body still reacted by trying to twist and turn to get away from that darn spoon. Moving like I did forced me to take in large gulps of air, and all too soon gas bubbles continued to build up in my tummy. It was inevitable; I lost control and embarrassed myself by sounding a fart.

One might think the smell that had come from my butt, would bring an end to a spanking as the smell. Honestly, it smelled like something had crawled up my butt. would encourage anyone to want to leave the area. In this case I guess the spoon created enough air movement to dispel any discomfort as Ms. Belk continued to be very ecstatic in paddling me with the wooden spoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.