Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Marcia’s Red Bottom On New Year’s Eve:

I do not own the television show Brady Bunch or any of the characters. I do not make any money from the writing or posting of this story.

In this part of the story Mike has been rescued and personal confessions are made on December 30th around the dining room table. Yet another Brady female would be sitting on a bright red burning bottom on New Year’s Eve? For many of us who grew up in fly over country in the early 1970’s we sat at times on red, sore spanked butts as spanking children for discipline was very common during this era of childrearing.

Note to Brady bunch Fans: I needed a real reason for Marsha to spanked especially with a paddle, so I replaced her son telling her dad Wally had lost his job with Marsha doing the deed. Wally will still get the Toy Marketing Job, but with Marsha will get a sore butt.

Our story continues as we see a Piedmont Airlines Jet in Light Blue and white with red lettering jet taxied into LAX by the iconic control tower with the arches that lets you know you have arrived in Los Angeles.

The Brady Bunch spread far and wide arrive for a Christmas Family Reunion including the lovely girls with hair of gold Marcia and Jan, but not the one in curls.

After arriving at the airport, hugging, grabbing their luggage and heading home with Alice new extended family children and mates in tow head for their nostalgic Brady Home.

A short car ride later they had arrived and they all settled in trimming the tree their brothers and sisters unaware both Valerie and Peter felt a throb of pain when they reached up high to place a strand of lights on the tree as their underwear scratched across their still tender bottoms, which had recently experienced the hairbrush.

Wally looked up from his eggnog and saw Marcia his beautiful wife with her strands of golden blonde hair wearing tan slacks that displayed a naughty visible panty line.

Marcia had been warned about this in the past, but the festive nature of this time with the Brady Bunch cancelled his desire to admonish her about her unladylike dressing behavior.

As the girls and children continued to trim the Christmas tree decking it with the colored lights soon that would light up the tree. Wally was blindsided by his father in law.

Mike said out of the blue. “Wally, walk with me to the den.”

Wally was hesitant feeling bad about losing his job, hesitated. “They’re getting ready to light the tree.

“This won’t take long let’s walk.” Mr. Brady said with just a hint of demand in his voice.

“Okay Mr. Brady.”

The two men enter the den and Mr. Brady shuts the door. “Have a seat Wally.”

Wally sits down as does Mike at his desk.

“Wally I want you to know I asked you in here because I genuinely care about you, your wife Marcia and my grand children.”

“I appreciate that Mr. Brady. We are all just fine sir.”

Mr. Brady looks at Wally with one of those faces that showed concern he was so famous for on the show when he thought something he was being told was just not quite right.

Wally squirmed in his seat and lifted his butt off the seat wanting to take flight.

“You sit right there Marcia was right to tell me you lost your job.”

Smiling at Wally, both getting up as Mike reassuringly pats Wally on the back.

“Alright I will see what I can do, but the bottom line is you need to sort Marcia out.”

“Thank you Mr. Brady I am sorry she aired our dirty laundry.”

“You know perhaps a visit to the old woodshed or in our girls case the garage with their panties down.

Though she hasn’t been spanked since she was sixteen it would do Marcia a world of good, too bad the privacy you would need for such an act is nonexistent anytime soon.”

“Yeah too bad, Wally lamented. His pride hurt, he promised himself another place on Marsha’s shapely body would hurt before the New Year was rung in.

Mike leaned in close and whisper a Brady discipline secret in his ear and Wally’s eyes went wide at what he was told.

“Now let’s go light the tree.” Mike Brady emphatically states.

The two men left Mr. Brady’s den/office with his hand on Wally’s shoulder, but it was Marcia’s bottom her husband intended to light!

Unfortunately a spanking just isn’t something you can do with a house full of people.

There was an obvious animosity between Wally and Marsha and a definite undercurrent. Their children looked at each other and knew all was not well on the home front.

Christmas is over, Mike has been rescued, personal confessions have been made a day before New Year’s Eve around the long dining room table.

Marcia’s spanking was upon her and it was time for Wally to put the secret discipline tip Mr. Brady had whispered in his ear before Christmas.

The Brady house was empty and that meant Wally was going to sort his pretty blonde wife out in the privacy of the residence.

Marsha watched, stunned, as Wally pulled a chest to the center of the room.

There was little time for Marcia to even wonder what Wally was doing as she was pulled forward without warning and put one of his legs up on the chest.

Wally picked his wife up and placed her across his crooked strong knee.

Marcia’s long golden blonde hair hung down from her face as her khaki clad pants stared up at him and her size panties visible through the slacks made a perfect target. “Wally, let me up!” Marsha kicked and squirmed.

Finding herself in this time honored position, across her husband’s knee, her bottom pointing up, could only mean one thing,

Marcia realized suddenly. As if on cue, her struggles intensified.

Wally couldn’t possibly mean to spank her, a grown woman of thirty-one. No one had ever set limits on her as an adult before, and Marsha felt butterflies in her tummy as she realized that things were about to change.

Again Marcia shrieked, let me up!”

But Wally was a man on a mission. He wasn’t going to let Marsha up until the naughty brat was sporting a very red sore behind!

Wally was tired of talking, and was now prepared to let his hands talk for him.

Wally figured that since words weren’t getting through to his friend Marsha who he truly cared about, then it was time to spank the brat.

He was certain that by the time he was through, Marsha was going to want to mend her ways.

“Marcia, someone should’ve blistered your butt a long time ago in this marriage. You’ve had this coming for quite a while!’

“The outline of your panties is clearly visible through your pants yet again today.”

“Marcia you like attracting unnecessary attention to your bottom young lady from guys viewing your shapely butt at the mall.”

Talk was cheap at this point. Wally brought his hand down repeatedly, across the seat of Marcia’s khaki pants and cotton brief panties underneath did little to protect her helpless bottom from the force of her husband’s hard spanks.

The spanks kept falling, as all the while Marcia shrieked her outrage. Marcia could feel her bottom starting to burn, and she reacted to each and every hard spank, by wiggling her bottom and shouting her outrage.

Wally appeared oblivious to Marsha’s protests, continuing to bring her hand down hard across each cheek over and over again.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the spanking stopped, and Marcia lay quiet, waiting, across Wally’s lap.

Silently she hoped that her spanking was over, but inwardly she remembered Wally telling her, that a spanking wasn’t complete, unless it was on the bare bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.