Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was nearly a month later when one morning Barbara and Tommy were sitting down to breakfast. “Tommy did you know Aunt Connie’s birthday is coming up in a couple weeks?” she said. Barbara still preferred to call her “Aunt Connie” around Tommy as a way of dealing with the fact that her son and her best friend were in a sexual relationship.

“Really? We need to do something! Can we have a party or something?” he asked.

“I think a party would be a great idea. We can invite a few friends from the neighborhood and have a barbeque. Her birthday falls on a Saturday this year, so that would be perfect,” she said.

Tommy was very excited about the party. He took the reins and made most of the arrangements; inviting the guests, ordering the cake, and picking up the decorations. The only thing Barbara would have to do is order the liquor – while Tommy could drink in his own home, he wasn’t able to buy liquor yet.

The day before the party, Tommy put up the decorations including a “Happy Birthday, Connie!” banner over the living room ceiling. He spent some time blowing up a bunch of balloons and putting them around the living room and dining room and hung some streamers as well. The house began to really look good and even Barbara was impressed.

It was the morning of the party. Barbara had just finished loading the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes when Tommy came into the kitchen.

“The house really looks great, honey. You did a great job in decorating it,” she said.

“Thanks, Mom. I have to go pick up the cake in a little bit. Is there anything else you need?” he asked.

“Well, you might pick up some more charcoal and lighter fluid. We don’t want to run out halfway through cooking all this food!” she said.

“Okay, I’m on it. So when do the guests start arriving?” Tommy asked.

“Well, a couple of the neighbor ladies said they would come over early and help with the preparations. So I am hoping in an hour or so. I still have a lot to do!” she said.

“Okay, as soon as I get back I will help too,” he said.

“Thank you, honey ... I can use all the help I can get!” Barbara sighed.

She gave him some money for the cake and other things they needed, and Tommy headed for the door. “Be careful sweetheart!” she said. He knew she was referring to the accident.

“I will Mom. I don’t want to go through that again!” he said, shutting the door.

When the time came to get Connie, Tommy walked over to her house and knocked. “Come in!” a voice came from behind the door. Tommy walked in and Connie was in the kitchen. “Oh hi hon, I’m just about ready here. Just let me go into the bathroom and do something with this hair!” she said. She scurried to the bathroom and Tommy followed after a moment. Connie was in the middle of brushing her dark brown hair into some kind of order. Tommy walked up behind her putting his arms around her.

Connie giggled, spun away from him and said, “Tommy dear, you’re going to have to behave yourself today when we are over at your mom’s house. There’s going to be a lot of people over there I understand, and life for the three of us would become pretty miserable if our neighbors and friends discovered that you and I are lovers! Your mom has been very good about us, but not everyone is so open-minded and accepting.”

“Yeah a bunch of fuddy-duddies!” he said, “Well, I have your present already. I will give it to you after the party ... when it’s just you and I.”

“Awww, honey, you make it my birthday every time you make love to me!” she said.

Tommy took her in his arms and kissed her deep and passionately. “Happy Birthday, my little slut,” he said.

Connie smiled and laid her head on his chest, “I love it when you call me that. I love being your little slut, Tommy.”

They walked over to the party after that and Tommy led her into the house. Connie was amazed at the decorations and party preparations. “Oh wow! All this is for me?” she asked.

“Tommy did all the decorations and most everything else. This is basically his shindig!” Barbara said, proudly.

“Really? You did all this Tommy?” she turned to him and asked.

“Yeah. I wanted your birthday to be special,” he said.

Connie threw her arms around him hugging him “Thank you, Tommy,” she said aloud. Then in his ear, she whispered. “I’ll thank you properly later!”

The party was a lot of fun and finally wound down around midnight. Connie, Barbara, and Tommy began to clean up. Connie had been subtly flirting with Tommy all night. Barbara had noticed that her neighbor and best friend had been very playful with her son. She smiled, seeing the two of them toying with each other and trying to get the other one aroused and excited, while not letting on to others at the party what was going on.

They finished the basic clean up, leaving the heavy stuff for the next day. With all the other party guests gone, they sat and talked for a while.

“Excuse me you two, but I think those drinks are starting to work on me. I’ll be right back!” she said heading for the bathroom.

When they heard the bathroom door close, Tommy grabbed Connie and pulled her to him. They clung together, passionately kissing. He slipped his hand down into her skirt and under her panties, stroking her. She bit her bottom lip to muffle her moan and slowly tried to back away but he moved with her, still stroking his finger across her clit. She finally backed up to the edge of the sofa’s arm, braced herself against it, and closed her eyes.

“If Mom wasn’t here, I’d throw you down on the couch and fuck you, hard,” he said, pushing her back more solidly against the sofa, “Spread your legs a little.”

Connie spread her legs a little bit.

“Spread them more,” he said.

Connie hiked her skirt up so she could spread her legs further apart. Tommy reached under her skirt and gently parted her lips with his fingers, stroking and sliding them along her increasingly lubricating slit.

“Would you pound my pussy if Barbara wasn’t here?” she asked.

“What do you think?”

“I think that you’d slide your big cock inside my wet pussy,” And then she said, “Oh, God.”

“Feel good?” he asked.

“Oh yes. It feels soo good.”

“Look at me...” he said.

Connie opened her eyes, but they were hazy, a dreamers eyes, looking at him but not seeing him.

“Don’t stop now,” she said.

“Look at me...”

She looked at him, struggling to focus on his cool, handsome face. “Oh, Tommy...”

“Your mom is coming back. We’ll have to finish this later,” Connie said, as she pulled his hand from her shorts.

When Barbara came back, Connie said she was getting tired and was going to go home, take a shower, and go to bed.

“Thank you both for the wonderful party. You two are my favorite people and good friends,” she said. She hugged Barbara and Tommy both.

“Mom, is it okay if I go home with Aunt Connie. I still have her present to give her and...” he said, letting his words trail off.

Barbara knew what he meant. “Yes son, it’s okay. Thank you for asking me, though. And thank you for all your help in the last few days with this party. You two have a good time.”

Tommy led Connie by the hand back over to her place. As soon as they got inside and got the door shut behind them, their restraint and self-control were all but forgotten. Tommy pushed her back against the wall, pressing against her with his body and with his lips.

“Oh God, Tommy...” she managed to get out when she broke the kiss for air. He pressed his lips back to hers and as they kissed, they began removing each other’s clothes, starting with their shirts and blouses. Clothes flew in every direction as the two horny lovebirds couldn’t get undressed quick enough. They moved towards the bedroom as they shed both their garments and their inhibitions, leaving a trail it didn’t take a bloodhound to follow.

Tommy had lost track of how long they had been laying there, on the bed, kissing. Connie was a very good kisser – sometimes gentle, sometimes urgent and forceful – and he loved it. He loved the taste of her sweet lips; how she swirled her tongue around his own; and how she liked to suck on his tongue as if it were a small cock. Connie liked to have a cock in her mouth and she was showing him what she had in store for him when she got his cock in her mouth!

“What do you want?” Tommy asked as he pulled his mouth away from hers. “It’s your birthday, slut, so what do you want?”

She reached down and grabbed his hard, throbbing cock. She was still wearing her panties and stockings, and Tommy was enjoying rubbing his cock up against the material, teasing her through the thin barrier, and causing her to moan as she felt the hardness just beyond her panties. They were delightfully soaked, and Tommy wasn’t sure if it was the seductive flirting they had been doing all night or the current rubbing and playing that had gotten her so wet.

In either case, it felt good to push his straining cock up against that warm, damp material. Tommy could feel her pussy beneath, open and wet. Even through the material, the tip of his cock found it’s way a little inside her, but her panties would allow no more penetration.

Connie’s breath felt soft against his skin, and she began to tug gently on his cock as she kissed his neck.

Against his skin, her voice was muffled and it made his cock twitch in her hand.

“I want...” she said, with mischief in her voice.

She kissed her way down a little, to his shoulders, then back up again to flick her tongue over his lips and lightly bite and pull his bottom one. Her fingers moved over his smooth muscular chest, as her other hand worked his cock, lightly, delicately. Tommy could smell her perfume mixed with her musky excitement. She smelled wonderful.

Her mouth was on his ear, her lips lightly brushing his earlobe. “I want your cock...” she whispered softly.

As if to demonstrate, she pulled his cock in a series of quick movements, jerking and masturbating him, eagerly highlighting the object of her focus.

Her leg moved over him and he felt the lightly coarse fabric of her stockings play against his thigh. She moved her leg up and down him, stirring the coals that glowed between them.

She kissed his neck and, taking his hand from her left tit where it had been happily mauling her soft flesh and toying with her hard nipple, she slid it down her tummy, to her dripping pussy. She held him there, guiding his hand so that it moved gently over her cunt, stroking her through the material of her panties. He could feel the dampness of her panties and the heat coming from underneath them. She held his hand there for a while, while she continued kissing him, gasping lightly as his hand teased her needy cunt through her panties, losing herself in her own erotic world.

“I want your cock,” she repeated, whispering so quietly in his ear. “Here.”

Here. She wanted his cock in her cunt.

She was still tugging eagerly on his cock, jacking him with well-practiced strokes. Tommy felt himself harden in her grip, the thought of fucking her – but more importantly, the thought of her asking him to fuck her – excited the young man. Tommy drew away from her, pulling away from her seductive mouth. He looked down at the beautiful, wanton woman that was his and saw the excitement in her eyes. He saw desire there, and a raw, animal need. Her eyes sparkled and her face, flushed, was pinched with anticipation. Her eyes were dark pools and Tommy felt himself drowning in them.

He reached down and gently coaxed her hand from his cock. It sprung out of her grip and twitched in the air as if disappointed that the games had stopped. He rose up on to his knees and his cock bobbed before him. She looked at the hard, stiff joystick then gazed up at me, a wicked smile playing about her lips. Even though it was her birthday, she was giving herself to him and she was his to enjoy. It was a beautiful gift, and Tommy planned to take full advantage of it.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he said, softly.

She didn’t hesitate. In one graceful movement, she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up so that she was kneeling before him on the bed, her hands placed firmly beneath her. He moved behind her and sat back to admire her body. Her stockings accentuated the feminine curves of her legs and made her look slutty and sexy. Dirty and submissive.

Connie’s large pendulous tits dangled underneath her and her skin, powder soft and baby smooth, seemed to glow softly with a delicate sheen. Her ass was pushed back and stuck out provocatively. Tommy adored that tight, sexy ass, so round, and so inviting. Her black panties clung tightly to her skin and made her ass all the more desirable. It was hidden, forbidden; and yet it offered itself for him to unwrap the gift. He could see that she was pushing it out, making it strain against her panties, making her cheeks so round and full.

She looked back at him, smiling with girlish anticipation. Her eyes slid down to his cock and when she looked back into his eyes, she licked her lips.

“Put your head down on the bed,” he said. “You know the position, slut – head down, ass up!”

Her smile broadened and compliantly, she did as he commanded. She was his to use and command however he wanted. And she knew what he wanted ... she wanted it too.

Kneeling behind her, Tommy stroked her ass through the material of her panties. He used his palms to caress her warm tight ass cheeks, giving her a playful swat on each as he finished, then moving under her and using his fingertip to tease her wet, warm cunt. Connie moaned and squealed and giggled as he explored her. She humped his hand as it played under her. His teasing was definitely having the desired effect!

Slowly, he moved his hands up to the top of her panties and hooked his fingers underneath the flimsy waistband. Her face was pressed against the bed but even so, he heard her gasp. Carefully, teasingly, Tommy began to tug on her panties. He eased them down, slowly – so slowly – over her hips and with slow deliberation, over her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.