Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It had been several years since Connie had been woken from a sound sleep by the feel of a hard cock pushing its way into her pussy. Her last two men friends didn’t stay overnight; one was married and wouldn’t risk getting caught having an affair with her and so he had to be home at night, and the other had serious commitment issues and somehow thought that spending the night would be taking things more serious than he cared to. So even though Connie was sexually active, she had been spending her nights alone for a long, long time. Even after hooking up with Tommy, they hadn’t spent the night together yet.

Connie was a pretty heavy sleeper. It took a lot to wake her up which was fine with Tommy. He had come over earlier than normal that morning anxious to see her. His mother had an early shift at the hospital and Tommy had woke up feeling especially randy that morning. Since he had a key to her house, he came on in and started looking for her. Not finding her in the living room or kitchen and not hearing her anywhere in the house, he went to her bedroom to see if she was there.

She was still in bed sound asleep when Tommy peeked in, and because it had been too hot the last few nights, she was sleeping in the nude with only a sheet to cover her. But she had tossed and turned the previous night and delightfully for Tommy, she was just about completely uncovered now.

Tommy stood there in the bedroom surveying her naked sleeping form. Connie really was a very beautiful woman. Although she was almost twice his age at thirty-four years old, she could easily pass for someone considerably younger. Connie took very good care of herself. She had to; she was in her sexual prime and wanted to make sure she was still attractive enough to garner the attention of men.

Connie’s eyes didn’t want to open but her pussy had no problem allowing the invading cock to slide deep inside her warm tunnel. Tommy had very quietly gotten undressed and slipped into bed next to her, sliding up behind her and began gently fingering her, careful not to wake her, but getting her wet and aroused before he slipped his hard length between her wet, glistening lips.

She began moaning in her sleep, undoubtedly her dreams had taken a very sexual turn. Her body responded by pushing back, even though she was still sound asleep and Tommy reached around her to cup one beautiful naked tit as his thrusts got harder. Connie reached up and placed her hand over his and he smiled – even asleep Connie was a little slut!

With her pussy now suitably lubricated, he began thrusting into her in earnest. Connie began moaning softly as his hard cock moved in and out of her. Tommy would have given anything to know what she was dreaming about, but whatever it was, he was reaping the rewards of it.

When Tommy’s deep, pounding thrusts finally roused her, Connie was moaning and panting heavily. Each deep stroke of his cock filling her, and causing her entire body to respond to the forceful stretching her pussy was enduring. Connie loved being woken to a hard thick cock inside her!

“That’s it, fuck me, oh God yes, yes ... hard ... God your cock is so fucking hard!” she said when she was awake enough to think about words. She had been lying on her left side with her right leg pulled up and her knee bent when he first came in. Tommy came up behind her, fingering her before slipping closer and spooning her. But now that she was awake and very horny, she rolled onto her stomach so that she could ram her pussy up into the long hard cock punishing her so wonderfully deep. Connie opened her legs wide to allow him access to her and raised her hips up slightly so he could get at her now dripping pussy. Tommy fucked her fast and hard and more importantly deep, just the way she liked it. God, he was stretching her cunt so deeply! It was glorious!

Connie’s hands gripped the edge of the mattress tightly as her back arched, pushing her hips up into the rapidly pistoning cock as she came intensely. “Yeah, that’s it you dirty fucking slut, give it up, cum on this hard fat cock!” he said to her. The highly aroused woman couldn’t prevent the loud moan that escaped as she realized that Tommy was fucking her, pounding his hard young cock deep in her wet, welcoming pussy while she came repeatedly. Connie completely lost it; her mind unraveled and she began ramming her pussy back onto his thick, stiff, beefy cock as a flood of emotionally induced waves of lust and passion washed over her. Tommy fucked her hard, pounding her slick slutty pussy with his jackhammer cock. Connie’s pussy felt stretched to the point of ripping apart and the mixture of pleasure and pain was so exquisite, it only enhanced the electrical impulses racing through her body and enslaving her befuddled mind.

Tommy’s assault upon her deepest internal folds was incessant and unrelenting; a testament to his youthful endurance and virility. He was fucking the older woman into submission, making her a slave to his sexing her. Tommy was such a wonderful lover. He could be caring and showed it as he fucked her lovingly. But he could also fuck her like he owned her pussy, tossing her around like a rag doll, fucking her in whatever position and whatever way appealed to him at that particular moment.

Connie loved it; loved the feel of his stiff cock thrusting deep inside her, opening her wet pink folds as his hips gyrated. Tommy used his cock like a ramrod with no concern for her needs or desires. It was obvious he was proving a point to her, namely that he could subjugate her to his sexual will and she would submit like the slave she was to his beautiful hard, fat cock.

Feeling him burrowing deep inside her, knowing she was being violated so wonderfully by the young man’s cock had her mind delirious with the fact that again he had just taken what he wanted from her, a woman nearly twice his age, and a woman who he has made into his cock-hungry fuckslut. Connie smiled to herself at the thought.

I’m his fuckslut. He owns me. I am his to use however he wants, she thought to herself. She loved being his, too. She loved that he wanted her. He didn’t care about the age difference. He didn’t care that she was his ‘Aunt Connie’ – a woman he had grown up knowing. He didn’t care that she was his mother’s best friend. He looked at her as a vibrant, sexy, wanton slut that he enjoyed fucking and who enjoyed getting fucked by him.

She couldn’t even think to wonder why he was in her bed, waking her by his fucking her so early in the morning. She just knew that right now in this bed, his steel-hard cock was her whole world. And she begged him for it, pleaded for him to give it to her harder, deeper, even as she felt herself building to yet another body-wracking orgasm.

“Yeah, that’s a good little slut! Fuck yourself on this big, hard cock! Show me how much a dirty slut like you wants a fat cock in her sloppy cunt!” he growled, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her head up.

His words taunted her, degrading her and humiliating her as he laughed at the intensity of her need. Tommy’s cock terrorized her pussy with hard, deep, jolting thrusts that made her love the fierceness of his fucking her.

Tommy rolled her onto her back, wanting to watch her facial expressions as he plowed into her depths. He loved seeing her reactions, eyes wide, mouth gaping open in an “O” shape as he split her cunt wide with his big cock. He reached up and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it and letting her know he was in charge now. He was claiming her ... and making sure she knew it as well!

“Get that cock baby, work that pussy slut! You want to be my fuckslut, then let’s see you earn it! Show me what a slut you are for this fucking cock!”

Connie’s lust-clouded mind and too much hard cock took their toll on her as she groaned deeply and wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heels into Tommy’s ass. She lifted her hips lifted and held her pussy to his forceful thrusts as she came, and came while her eyes pleading with him to understand her need for him.

Connie was cumming intensely and the insanity she felt in her mind had her back arching, her head flailing wildly from side to side and between each jolt of electricity that raced up her spine, she screamed insanely until his next forceful thrust caused her to involuntarily squeeze his cock in a vise-like grip within her flooding pussy.

Connie felt helpless and vulnerable, but also strangely excited and incredibly turned on. She was no longer in control of her life, something that she had always prided herself in being. But now she was owned, and a slave to Tommy and his glorious cock. She couldn’t stop cumming on this young boys cock, either.

With every powerful stroke, he fueled her fire and sent rapturous waves of exquisite pleasure coursing through her, pounding through her like her own blood. Connie was as excited by Tommy’s control and domination of her as she was of his caring and expression of love for her. They were at the opposite ends of sexual expression and she was seduced by both cases, needing both of them equally to know complete satisfaction.

With Connie wide awake (and lost in her own lust-clouded mind), he began fucking her roughly, ramming his huge cock into her sloppy pussy forcibly while holding her thighs spread widely. His cock was so thick it made loud squishing sounds as it forced its way into her cum filled pussy with each rapid, forceful thrust of his hips.

“Oh my god baby you’re fucking me so good, ahhhh ... Oh God, you’re so big, baby ... it hurts ... oh God, I love it. Shit, it’s so deep in my pussy...”, she cried, as he held her thighs wide open and relentlessly pumped into her pussy. She felt his cock grappling with her will for dominance of her mind. And her will was quickly losing the fight.

This is exactly what she had needed the last few years to sate the unrequited passion she had felt within her body. She felt truly full as his hips swiveled and thrust his large cock into her very essence. Connie felt used, debased, slutty with the knowledge she loved having this young stud relieving the pent up desire within her body. His cock was as hot as a branding iron and it throbbed against her sensitive nerve endings as he roughly plowed her moist flesh.

Connie couldn’t think as her body responded to each individual sharp spasm of pleasure Tommy’s energetic fucking presented her. She was sweating profusely as she bucked wildly between his hard thrusts, head flailing as she was wracked continuously by muscle tensing waves of orgasm.

Each punishing thrust of Tommy’s large cock sent her closer and closer to the precipice of an abyss that, once she fell into, would consume her for eternity if she couldn’t escape his pumping cock. By now Tommy had his entire cock buried in her birth canal and was persecuting her womb’s deepest folds as his stiffly swollen cock mashed her uterine passage. His thick cock had completely eliminated her cervix’s already weak resistance to his passage as he fucked her incessantly.

With each deep thrust, Connie felt her cervix’s tight grip diminishing as his thickness stretched and overwhelmed her cervical muscles. Her uterus was now just an extension of her vaginal canal to be explored by his cock’s length and girth as Tommy held her down. One of Tommy’s hands grasped a huge tit as he tormented her nipple between his thumb and index finger with painful squeezing, rolling, and twisting.

Connie’s womb absorbed each brutal thrust of his hard, thick cock as her hips followed the direction of the stiffness impaling her so deeply. Her upper body was held immobile under him, unable to move with his jarring thrusts as he growled. “Is this what you need slut? Is this the kind of fucking you have been wanting? A young, hot cock plowing your slutty cunt and asshole? Do you like the way I fuck you slut?”

She was already panting from the physical exertion of cumming so much and the thoughts and images his words instilled in her mind had gotten her extremely aroused. Connie’s chest began rising and falling heavily as she moaned, “Fuck me, baby, I need you to fuck me, Please ... I just want you to use your dirty slut ... please!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.