Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was probably a week or so after the barbeque when Tommy was sitting at home feeling a bit dejected. He had been busy trying to find out what his options were now that he knew he wouldn’t be attending MIT that fall. He had half-heartedly looked around for some kind of job that he would like to do, but he wasn’t having a lot of luck.

He had been looking forward to going to college that fall. He had found he liked working with computers and he discovered a real talent for it, too. He knew that those IT guys made really good money – especially the ones that worked in computer security. That’s what he was going to go to college to learn – the secrets of computer security, how to protect online users and find those hackers and virus spreaders!

However, with MIT out of reach now, Tommy was sitting at home just watching TV and feeling a little down. As he sat there mindlessly watching whatever was on the television, the phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” he said, picking up the phone. It was Connie.

“Hi, Tommy. Are you busy sweetie, I need your help with something over here,” Connie said.

“No, I wasn’t doing anything ... just watching a little TV. I’ll be over in a minute,” he said. He hung up the phone and slipped on his sneakers.

He walked down the sidewalk to her house next door. As he approached her door, he took a deep breath, tried to set aside his sour mood, and rang the doorbell. Connie opened the door and, with a smile that instantly changed how he was feeling, greeted him.

“Hello hon,” she said in her usual cheerful tone.

“Hello Connie,” he responded in awe. Tommy had been having a rather depressing last couple of days, not knowing what to do with himself now that he wasn’t going to be going to college. He had worked hard to get the chance to attend college, but that was taken from him in an instant of chaos in the accident. Before he rang the doorbell, his thoughts were rather gloomy and melancholy.

But when the door opened and he saw Connie, his world brightened instantly. Connie was standing there in her doorway wearing a very skimpy pink babydoll and tiny panties. The babydoll was held closed in the front only by an inch-wide strip under the bust of the garment. The entire thing was sheer and practically transparent except for the three-quarter cups which were trimmed in black lace and were barely big enough to contain her massive tits.

The hem of the outfit hung just below her panties in front and went higher towards the back until at the very back it was up at her waist. When Connie turned around he realized that her panty was actually just a thong and a tiny one at that! She wore pink maribou slippers on her feet to complete the outfit and Tommy stood in the doorway slaw-jawed as he took it all in.

“You wanna come in, or would you rather stand out there gawking at me?” Connie laughed, opening the door further. Tommy, whose thoughts were focused completely on Connie and the sexy vision she made in front of him, responded.

“Huh? What? Oh yeah, thanks,” he said when he mind re-engaged. She stepped aside and he entered the room, turning as he passed her and watching as she shut the door behind him.

“Tommy.” It was a sentence all in itself, a command.

“ ... yes?” he questioned.

“I hope you weren’t doing anything. I was just feeling a little lonesome and wanted a bit of company. I said I needed your help, but it was really just a ploy to get you over here,” she confessed.

Tommy didn’t say anything, still busily drinking in the pink beauty before him.

“Tommy.” Another command.

“ ... yes?” he replied again.

“Do you like what you see? You haven’t said anything about my outfit,” she said, giving him a sexy little pout.

Tommy’s heart skipped a beat. Stopped dead in his tracks, he could feel his face burning with redness.

“I...” he started to say, but the words would not come.

“What do you say, Tommy, baby? Are you going to go after what you want?” she asked, biting her red-painted fingernail coyly.

Without another word, Tommy slammed his lips onto hers. They kissed like a couple of school kids making out in the back seat of his father’s car, their eager tongues dancing and exploring every inch of our mouths. He licked her luscious lips, and she licked his. Tommy pulled her closer, and she pushed him gently backward until he felt the sofa behind him. She broke the kiss and gasped for air.

“Now we’re making progress,” she smiled.

She pushed him and he fell backward onto the sofa. She quickly mounted him sexily, straddling his thighs and kneeling above him. She slowly moved her hands up and down his chest. She bent down to kiss him again, and Tommy slapped her ass. Hard. She gasped.

“Ooooh ... I see what we’re after...” she seductively whispered.

She resumed her bent over position, kissing him while removing his shirt. Tommy’s hands stayed on her perfect ass the entire time. She tossed shirt onto the floor behind her, then licked his chest, and played with his nipples like a child playing with a new toy on Christmas morning. Tommy reciprocated, gently removing her gossamer babydoll, and laying it carefully across the back of the sofa.

Tommy had always thought her tits were the best part of her body. Once he had removed the babydoll, her generous tits jumped out wanting to be paid attention too. Her nipples stiffened into hard little buds and took on a delightful rosy color. Tommy lowered his head to her bosom and instantly licked and sucked her lush tits. She moaned and began grinding her hips into his.

The grinding excited Tommy and he bit down gently on her nipple, causing an arousing gasp to escape Connie’s lips. He continued to play with her beautiful tits, and she continued to enjoy it. Her hips moved back and forth slowly on top of him as he sucked, urging me to continue. Tommy attempted to take the entire tit into his mouth, which resulted in utter failure, but a successful moan from Connie. He sucked until her nipples were the brightest red he’d ever seen.

Connie moved off the couch and onto the floor on her knees. She unbuttoned his pants and yanked them off with precision. His erection was throbbing against his boxer briefs, ready to emerge. She teased him for a while, tracing his upper thighs with her fingernails, and scratching at his hips. Tommy bucked his hips up, motioning for her to get on with it. She did just that. She stripped him of his boxers and deepthroated all 8 inches of his steel-hard cock.

Tommy almost screamed. He felt his cockhead knock against the back of her throat and moaned loudly. She moved up, his cock emerging from her mouth until she reached the head. She placed her lips only around the head and sucked as if she were trying to get soda from a straw. It was the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced. Her tongue flicked and lapped all around the head, and eventually moved to the entire shaft, moving up and down his length slowly. She took him deeply a few more times, then moved down to his balls. She took one into her mouth and sucked lightly. Upon hearing his moan, she sucked harder, then sucked the other.

She made sure every bit of his cock and balls was wet with her saliva. She then did something he just couldn’t believe was possible. She took his cock all the way down her throat again, and when she reached the hilt, she lowered her bottom lip and took his balls into her mouth with his cock. It was apparent she had done this before. Tommy bucked his hips so hard, she began to gag. He felt pretty powerful when he heard her gag. Tommy was so consumed with her wonderful blowjob, he didn’t care about how she felt.

She came up for a breath, and Tommy pushed her dark brown head down onto his cock once more. This time, she moved her mouth up and down his cock very rapidly, fucking his cock with her lips. Tommy moaned and began to buck his hips, fucking her mouth in unison. Tommy felt his orgasm approaching, and pulled out, and pulled her onto the sofa where he was sitting.

Tommy moved onto the floor, pulling her thighs apart and positioning himself between them, looking up into Connie’s eyes. Her soft sweet lips were cherry red and just as delicious. Tommy began to kiss the insides of her thighs and licked every single inch of her creamy skin he saw. He watched her as he playfully removed her thong with his teeth, and then threw it over with her pants. He had his trophy, and he didn’t intend to give them back.

Tommy then began to eat Connie’s sweet pussy. She tasted even better than the last time he feasted on her if that was possible. Every lick and lap of his tongue caused a wonderful reaction from Connie. She would thrash about on the couch, throwing her head back, pushing his head into her pussy with her hands, or simply bucking her hips. Tommy bit down lightly on her clit which made her gasp. Then he began fucking her pussy with his tongue, which she loved. She fucked his tongue as best as she could. He continued to fuck her when she stopped me suddenly.

“Tommy, I need your cock now, baby!” she gasped.

She stood up from the couch and he sat down. Then she positioned herself to straddle him, grasping the base of his hard, eager cock and lowering herself down, impaling herself on him slowly. Shivers went up and down his spine as her walls closed in on him. She was now on top of him, completely naked, with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Tommy pushed upwards, thrusting into her deeper, and she moaned loudly.

She didn’t fuck slow at first, as is her custom. Her need was too great; she fucked him rough and hard from the start, bouncing up and down on his cock. She gasped and moaned every time Tommy’s cock head would slip by her throbbing, swollen clit. Tommy liked the sexy slapping sound of her skin meeting his at each thrust. He began to lick her tits, and she groaned approvingly, fucking him faster.

Suddenly Tommy pushed her off of him and onto the floor, causing her to whimper her disappointment.

“Face down, ass up slut,” he commanded. She instantly obeyed, turning away from him and giving him a wonderful view of her perfect ass.

He quickly slid into her dripping pussy from behind, and, mimicking her actions, fucked her rough from the start. Tommy’s balls smacked her skin every time he thrust into her, and she screamed, pushing herself back onto his invading cock. Tommy slammed her, hearing the slapping of his pelvis against her ass. He loved watching her ass bounce when he would thrust in deeply. Tommy couldn’t resist and slapped her beautiful, creamy ass.

“Mmm, yess, baby ... do that again...” she moaned, wagging her ass back and forth, taunting him.

Tommy spanked her again, harder this time, and received an even louder moan. He continued to fuck her, although she seemed to want him to spank her more.

“That gets me so hot,” she groaned, pushing back onto his cock again. Then she paused, looking back at him.

“Tommy, baby, I want you to spank me. Really spank me, too ... not just a couple of love swats,” she said.

“What?” he asked. He knew Connie was into a lot of things, but this was new to him.

Connie turned around to face him. “Yeah, I need a spanking. I have a confession to make. While you were laid up and unable to take care of me ... well, I had to take care of myself a few times,” she said looking at him.

“What do you mean you took care of yourself?” he asked, wanting clarification.

“I didn’t cheat on you if that’s what you’re thinking. I just ... I used my toys when it got bad,” she said. “I know what you said about not playing with myself without permission and that my orgasms were to be gifts from you, but you were not available for three months!”

“Well, Connie, I can’t expect a cock-hungry slut like you to wait for three months! I mean we were fucking pretty regular there before my accident. Stopping so sudden would make anyone nuts. I know I was getting pretty grouchy too!” Tommy said.

“Tommy honey, you made a rule and I broke it. It doesn’t matter the circumstances or what caused it – the fact is I masturbated without your permission and I need to be punished. So please, baby, please spank your disobedient slut and teach her a lesson about obeying your rules!” she pleaded.

He couldn’t refuse her especially since he knew that it would turn them both on incredibly. He pulled her forward and she stumbled against his legs, falling over his knees and feeling his body to her left. She was in the position now that she took in her favorite night-time wet dreams when her fingers slipped between her legs and her mind took her to be with him. It hadn’t always been Tommy that was her disciplinarian, it used to be a shadowy mystery man. But even before Tommy and her had started having regular sex, her mystery man took a more familiar and sexy form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.