Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tommy smiled broadly. He couldn’t be happier; now he could show his mother how much he truly loved her. Now he could give back some of what she had given him all these years. The comfort, the closeness, and the feelings of worth and worthiness he had enjoyed from her, he could now return.

“Now please Tommy, let’s quit talking about fucking and give me what I need, namely that big young hard cock. I want you to fill me with your hot cum ... yeah like that, baby ... oh fuck, I love your cock so much! Yes! Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard! Fuck me like you fuck Connie and make me scream! Ungh ... ungh ... ohhhhhgod ... oh, my fuckin god ... Oh Tommy, baby please don’t stop ... don’t stop ... I’m cumming baby, I’m cumming... OHMYGAAAWDD! YESSS!”

Barbara’s mind was lost, her emotions torn, Barbara cried as she thought of her son, her little boy, remembering him growing up. She cried because she loved his wonderful, huge cock, pounding her so deliciously deep. She cried because she didn’t want that hard thick cock to ever stop pumping into her deepest most intimate places. Lastly, Barbara cried because she knew her life as an ordinary mom was over and now a new chapter was beginning in her family; a chapter that had her pussy wrapping her son’s huge dick as it pumped her womb full of his love for his mother’s pussy.

Yesterday, Tommy was her sweet innocent son, a high school graduate and the pride of his mother’s eyes. Now that same son was her lover; a man who now commanded her mind and body and whose sexual tastes and desires she would comply with obediently and willingly. Barbara felt herself descending into a place of absolute depravity. A place so teeming with taboo desires and unnatural pleasures that a person could become hopelessly entangled in their erotic web and remain there forever.

She knew she should feel enormous guilt at enjoying her son’s cock like this. But as that cock rammed into her one last time before it spewed its precious cargo so hotly and with the force of a fire hose into her accepting womb, it was difficult to feel anything but the exquisite pain of their combined orgasm.

Barbara knew she should also harbor guilt for allowing her own son to seduce her with his body and domineering attitude, but because of her lack of intimacy and her great need to feel desired as a woman, she found it hard to feel anything but an excitement at the knowledge that her son wanted to be the one to make those feelings a reality for her.

Barbara lay there feeling pleasantly gaped as Tommy’s ball juice, mixed with her own pussy juices, leaked slowly out of her well-fucked and used slit. Tommy slowly pulled his withering cock from her, leaving his load of cock cream puddled deep in her womb, permeating her body with its seething warmth as her uterine folds held it gently.

Barbara lay there feeling slutty and used as Tommy rose and stood over her, a satisfied smile on his face as he looked down on his freshly fucked mother. He had claimed her as his in the same way he had claimed Connie.

He knew that there would be no other cock to challenge his dominance of her and she was completely owned by him now – in every sense of the word. He would see to it that his mother, just like his fuckslut Connie, thought only of him and her thoughts would only be on the next time they were together. He would fuck her until the sound of his voice was enough to cause her cunt to tremble and her knees to go weak.

Barbara watched his cock as it jerked its final gasping convulsions, then lay still. Her son’s cock was admirable, even soft. But when excited and hard as an iron rod, it was incredible. She would have to ask him sometime where he learned to use such a devastating weapon so well!

Seeing Tommy in this new light made her want to fuck him again. After feeling starved for sex the last few years, she couldn’t get enough and Tommy had the biggest cock she’d ever fucked in her life.

She lay there on the bed thinking of the things that Tommy may have in mind for her. She knew that Connie had shown him things he had never experienced before, and now she wondered if she would experience them as well. Her mind lingered on Tommy dominating her, humiliating her, fucking her roughly, and completely ravaging her.

These thoughts got her very excited. The more depraved and vulgar she imagined his demands to be the more excited she got. She imagined herself on her knees as Tommy’s huge cock was stuffed deep in her mouth. She pictured herself sucking that monster of manhood while Connie was under her, between her legs, eating her pussy like it was her last meal.

She imagined herself on her hands and knees being pummeled doggy style by Tommy’s thick cock pushed deep into her asshole, stretching her to her very limits. She would do all these things and more for him and love every minute of it.

She lay there with her left hand under her ass, fingering her cum-filled pussy while her right hand’s fingers made small circles around her swollen, exposed clit. Barbara’s hips undulated, her eyes closed as she lived her fantasies in her mind.

She would cum many times in these fantasies, flooding her pussy with her warm viscous fluids. She moaned her son’s name out loud, letting him know he now lived in her mind.

Barbara’s breathing was already deep, as she gave herself over to the visions of her debasement by her dominant son turned lover. But when she opened her eyes and saw Connie crawling towards her between her opened thighs, Barbara’s heart began pounding and her arousal instantly became an inferno.

Connie’s eyes appeared smoky, lust filled and her demeanor was one of mesmerized determination. Barbara knew what the woman intended to do, and when her arms circled her thighs and her face lowered to her pussy, Barbara seemed to melt into the inferno raging in her body.

Her mind seethed with the knowledge that Connie wanted her sex and when her lips closed around her clit and her tongue began licking flatly over her taut bud she was utterly helpless to do anything but groan her pleasure and hold Connie’s head to her undulating pussy.

Barbara had always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman. She’d often fantasized about it, about the softness of another female’s touch, the taste of her kiss, and the sweet folds of her pink pussy.

But she had never experienced it until now. This was the realization of years of curiosity and yearning. Intense shudders wracked her body with each swipe of Connie’s warm tongue as their gazes were locked together in a silent acknowledgment of the hunger they both shared.

Connie’s mouth expertly manipulated her pussy. The sensations Connie introduced in Barbara’s body were so incredibly intense, she felt like the woman’s tongue was electrically charged as it circled within the wet folds of her pussy. Barbara’s head flailed wildly, her shoulders lifting as Connie sucked frantically at Barbara’s swollen clit.

“You don’t know how long I have waited for this honey,” Connie said between breaths. “You don’t know how long I have craved this sweet pussy and how delicious you taste now that I have it.”

Barbara’s mind careened into a new level of passion with the knowledge this woman’s tongue had also enjoyed Tommy’s hard cock. Connie told Barbara how delicious Tommy’s cum tasted as her fingers terrorized the mother’s pussy deeply.

Her words and Barbara’s imagination caused Barbara to grip her friend’s head, gathering handful’s of long brown hair in her fists. Barbara rammed Connie’s face to her pussy, holding it there as she completely lost it and began making guttural noises, fucking her pussy into Connie’s tongue uncontrollably.

“Oh my God Mom, that’s so fucking hot!” Tommy exclaimed as he took in the scene before him. His mother was naked pulling at Connie’s head as her hips hunched frantically into her friends face, seeking some kind of relief from the insatiable need to cum Connie was instilling in her.

Tommy stood there admiring his mother’s body and watching her face as it underwent many stages of lustful need and passion. How long had she desired to be with another woman like Connie, he wondered.

Now he felt a little bad and sorry that he waited as long as he did to lay the foundations of this new three-way relationship. The time that had been wasted while his mother pined away, yearning to feel her worth again.

The time wasted while Tommy spent many frustrated days, lusting after his neighbor as she teased and taunted him mercilessly. And the time wasted knowing that Connie was just as eager to have him in her bed as he was to be there. But Tommy was determined to waste no more time.

Tommy sat there, watching Connie eat out his mother’s sweet snatch. Such a vision was only found in the deepest recesses of his midnight imaginations. He watched as his mother writhed and twisted under Connie’s ravenous mouth and how Connie matched her gyrations every time. He had seen things like this online and in porn movies, but this was real! This was happening right in front of him, and this was one scene he could participate in!

With his cock rock hard again he stroked it absentmindedly as he watched the two hot women playing together. As Connie made a meal of Barbara’s sweet honeypot, Barbara, in turn, toyed with her tits and encouraged her by pinching and pulling and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Connie reached between her legs to finger her own dripping pussy, rubbing her clit furiously and shoving two fingers deep into her warm wet tunnel. Barbara weakly opened her lust-clouded eyes and was stunned to see her son sitting in a chair part way across the room watching her and Connie as they played.

She saw him stroking an obviously raging hard-on while he watched Connie happily munching away at her slobbering cunt. Tommy had never looked more handsome or more desirable as he did sitting there naked, his face etched in passionate need. It was obvious that seeing them had aroused him, and Barbara’s thoughts turned to his hard, thick, beautiful cock as Connie’s tongue wreaked havoc on her sensitive pussy and clit.

“God, you’re so beautiful, baby ... I’m so sorry I’m such a slut. I didn’t mean for this to happen, it’s just ... aarrgghhhh ... oh god, not again ... aieeEEEE ... Fuck, you beautiful bitch! I love the way you eat me ... don’t look baby ... oh god I can’t stop! I’m cumming, I’m CUUMMMINNNGG!” she screamed as Barbara erupted. She bucked and twisted trying desperately to get out from under Connie’s tormenting, but Connie had a good hold on her and she wasn’t letting up.

Barbara’s body jerked, shook, tensed as she watched Tommy rise from his seat and walk towards her. As he got closer, she was sure his eyes would show contempt for what she was doing with Connie, but instead, Barbara saw love and passion.

His gaze roamed over his mother’s body approvingly before his hand timidly reached for her breast and she felt his soft, gentle touch as he cupped it and squeezed slightly. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt her son touching her, now in an erotic, sexual way.

Barbara felt so much emotional love for Tommy as his light touches told of his need to explore her body. Her breathing was becoming rapid, deep as her still quivering thighs exhibited her own throbbing need to be touched.

Tommy needed to show her his love, to do everything he had ever dreamed of in his masturbatory fantasies. “I need to show you how much I love you Mom, will you let me? I know it’s wrong but I’ve wanted to for so long...”

“Damn Tommy, quit whining and get in there and let your mom suck your cock. Hell, I can tell you both want it, just do it, don’t think about it just let it go ... I want to watch you two together ... I mean that’s hot. I wish my mom would want to eat my pussy!” Connie said.

“D-do you really want to Mom?” Tommy asked his mother, his voice full of the trepidation as he felt that she would say no.

Barbara’s emotions welled up in her throat as one of her most intimate and confidential desires was about to be realized, “God Tommy, get up here where I can suck that wonderful fat cock and suck the cum from those big heavy balls! I want that cock before Connie beats me to it!

“Don’t hold back, baby, I want you to drown me with your sweet cum,” she said, getting down on the floor and kneeling in front of him like she had seen Connie do.

Her eyes were fogged with her internal heat. Her words both excited and encouraged him as he positioned himself in front of her and standing between her spread thighs. Barbara took hold of her son’s massive cock ... it was so much bigger than she remembered her ex-husband’s and she licked her lips as she prepared to take him in her mouth.

“Suck it, please, Mom. I want you to ... and I know you want to. Just suck it, it’s okay. I love you, Mom ... let me show you...” Tommy said as Barbara hesitated for a moment. This was a pivotal moment; there would be no going back to life before this.

She looked at the cock in her hand ... it was so thick and so hard, She wanted so very much to feel this monster opening up her desolate pussy. She wanted to remember what it was like to have a man’s weight on her, to fell him inside her and to know that she was still desirable.

She looked up into her son’s soft pleading eyes. She knew that saying no was the right thing to do morally, but it would also kill her son to reject him now. She couldn’t hurt him ... not after all that they had been for each other. Morality be damned – this was her son and she would accept whatever consequences that came of this!

Tommy moaned loudly as he felt her warm, wet tongue begin to lick him from his ball sack along the length of his shaft to the mushroom head. Her tongue circled just under the rim and then ran over the velvety head. She could taste the drop of precum that had seeped out and she held the little pearl on her tongue for a moment. It had been so very long...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.