Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“OHMYGOD!” Connie screamed out as she felt Tommy’s tongue push its way into her sex. Tommy’s tongue began wriggling around inside her juice-coated pussy, scooping up every drop of the deliciousness that it could find. It sought out every nook and cranny where a precious drop could hide and lapped it up greedily.

Tommy held her lips apart with the fingers of one hand as his mouth worked her pussy over like a fine meal. His other hand wasn’t idle; he decided that her asshole should enjoy a little company as well and he slid a finger down to her crinkled asshole, gently pushing on it until it allowed him entry. He pressed slowly into her anus and Connie squealed out her pleasure at both holes being used.

“Oh my God, Tommy, I’m going to cum! Please, darling please make me cum! Please please please!”

He increased his efforts at the news–this time he would make her cum. As he ate her leaking pussy and fingered her tight asshole, Connie let go and she came hard, shaking the bed with her struggling and bucking.

Wave after maddening wave crashed over her and each time, she thought she was going to pass out from sheer bliss. Tommy kept up the teasing and tormenting too, drawing out her orgasm until she begged him to stop. Connie loved nothing more than cumming, so if she begged him to stop, it was only because if he didn’t, it would kill her!

Tommy sat back on her feet as Connie went through the throes of her orgasm. Finally, after what must have seemed forever to her, Connie collapsed on the bed exhausted and panting, her body covered in sweat and looking like ran a 10K race at a dead run.

As Connie lay there panting for breath and coming down from her sexual high, Tommy moved between her legs and removed one of the nipple clamps, lightly swatting her tit and flicking the nipple to get sensation back into it.

Connie moaned at the new sensations; the old ones hadn’t fully left her body yet. Then Tommy released the other nipple in a similar fashion.

Once both nipples were freed from their clamps Tommy leaned forward and gave each a bit of licking and loving as Connie writhed under him. Nipple sucking and licking was one sure way to set her fires on high and after the clamps, they were super sensitive. Connie moaned and mewled as he made a meal of the tender buds.

Once Connie was warmed back up some, it was time for more fun. Without any warning or hint of what he was about to do, Tommy backed up a bit, grabbed his cock at the base and plunged it full length into Connie’s wet, sensitive cunt.

“YES! YES! Oh God Tommy do it, uunngghhhh ... Fuck me! Shove that beautiful cock in me baby! Oh God, your cock is so hard! Yes, fuck me hard ... don’t stop ... please don’t stop!” Connie cried out when Tommy’s cock drilled its way deep into her cunt.

Stopping was the furthest thing from Tommy’s mind at that moment. Tommy knew what she needed and he was just the man to give it to her. The instant he felt his hard thick cock hit bottom and the tip pressed against and began to open her uterus, he started pumping into her.

Not soft gentle loving strokes either – these were hard, animalistic, almost brutal poundings. He was fucking her like he wanted to punch a hole in her cunt! And Connie was loving every savage thrust!

“Fuck me, baby, I need you to fuck me hard, I just want you to use me ... use your filthy slut, please!” Connie was humping up at him as much as her restraints would allow, trying to get him even deeper in her.

She wanted to feel his big cock opening her pussy, stretching her until she was a screaming mass of tortured flesh and he rendered her pussy forever useless to any other man. Her thighs tightened and she couldn’t restrain the moans escaping her open mouth as she craved for him to keep fucking her as hard as he could.

“Oh God, baby, I’m cumming! Fuck your slut’s pussy, fuck me and make me cum ... please make me cum! Fuck your cock is so damn huge ... Hurting me so goood ... shit, I’m cumming so much!” she whimpered.

Connie couldn’t stop her pussy from clamping down around Tommy’s pounding cock as it stabbed at her womb. His entire length was inside her, the glans persecuting her womb’s deepest tissues as it stroked in and out incessantly.

The wonderful feelings of fullness and utter joy permeated her entire body, spreading through her like wildfire as every nerve in her body seemed to rush to her pussy. She felt his fingers pressing into her ass crack and pressuring her anus as he gripped her tightly. Knowing it was his fingers gripping her so intimately poured fuel on the lust fires already lit within her.

Tommy kept up his blitzkrieg on Connie’s vulnerable pussy, not relenting on her even as her orgasm took command of her body. His machine-like pounding of her tenderized pussy drove her orgasm on to lengths Connie had never experienced. She began to experience what can only be called chain orgasms – one orgasm setting off another and another in rapid, uninterrupted, succession.

Connie’s eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open as if trying to scream but no sound came out. She was having a hard enough time just getting enough air to breathe with the exertion she was under. She clasped and unclasped her hands like she was seeking something to hang on to as her world spun wildly out of control.

Finally, Connie had had enough. Her head dropped back on the pillows and her eyes rolled back in her head. She went limp and was no longer struggling. Tommy noticed the change immediately and stopped what he was doing, pulling out of her and with one quick tug on the ropes, undid the knots holding her arms and legs. He pulled her to him and held her.

“Connie? Are you okay? Connie?” he asked, worried. He had never seen a woman so exhausted and overcome that she nearly passed out and it scared him.

But Connie was all right. “Yes, I’m okay, honey. I’m okay, don’t worry. I just got overwhelmed for a moment. Just let me rest for a bit and I’ll be fine,” she said. Tommy got up and went into the bathroom, coming back with a cool washrag.

“Lay down,” he said. Connie smiled and laid down as he directed. Tommy sat on the edge of the bed and tended to her with the greatest of care, wiping her forehead and caring for her as if she was his own mother. Connie just lay there purring happily and letting Tommy minister to her.

“Mmmm, Tommy, that feels wonderful, honey ... I could let you do that all day long!” she said.

“Well you know me – I aim to please!” he said, smiling at her.

“Oh, believe me, darlin’, you have no trouble with that!” Connie said.

“So what happened? I thought I had broken you! You just went limp and your eyes rolled back – you scared the hell out of me!” Tommy said.

“I’m sorry. I guess it was all too much to take all of a sudden. My mind has been a little pre-occupied lately, and I guess that, plus all the things you were doing to me, just got to be too much. I didn’t mean to scare you, honey,” Connie said.

“Well, it gave me a chance to take care of you for a change ... like you took care of me after the accident!” he said.

Now that Connie was feeling better, the two of them got up and got dressed. Tommy had planned some other things to do while he had her tied up, but after having her nearly pass out and hearing that she had other things on her mind, he decided that he would do it another day. Connie and Tommy went into the dining room to sit and Connie got them both a glass of iced tea.

“So what have you been pre-occupied with? Problems at work?” Tommy asked.

“No, work is fine,” she said.

“Well what is it, then?” he said, pressing her.

“It’s nothing, Tommy, I’ll figure it out,” Connie said. She was evading the issue and Tommy could tell; she didn’t look at him and she was fidgeting in her seat.

“Connie, tell me. Whatever it is, has your mind on something other than what we were doing in there and that is not where I want it. Now tell me, slut. Tell me what’s troubling you,” he said, taking her hand.

“Oh, I might as well tell you. I can’t hide it forever. But please, promise me that you will listen to what I tell you and think about it before you answer,” she said.

“Of course, Connie. What is going on?” he said.

Connie took a deep breath. “Okay, when I invited your mom out to lunch yesterday it wasn’t just so we could have a “ladies day” ... I had something important I had to talk to her about. And so over lunch, we did talk. She helped convince me to tell you what I’m about to tell you, and I can only hope her advice was right,” she said.

“Advice about what?” Tommy said.

Connie saw that Tommy wasn’t going to let this go. The more she tried to evade and talk around the issue, the more curious and insistent he got. Connie sighed and resigned herself to whatever would happen next.

“Tommy, I asked your mother if she knew how you felt about me. I mean I know I’m your ‘Aunt Connie’ and I know you love me like that. I watched you grow from just a young boy to where you are now.

“But you are no longer that small boy anymore and our relationship has evolved. Ever since that first day we had sex – and actually even before that – I have felt more of an attraction to you than just ‘Aunt Connie’. You are a big reason I would dress so provocatively ... I was hoping you would notice me,” she confessed, blushing as she looked down and spoke.

“Really?” Tommy said, a bit astonished.

“Yes. I mean it attracted other men as well – I got a lot of whistles and comments for the neighborhood men, which was a bit of an ego boost. But my main reason was because I wanted you to see me,” Connie said.

“I did see you, Connie. I saw you and since we are being honest you gave me more than a few very nice and sexy dreams!” Tommy said.

She smiled, “I’m glad to hear that, Tommy. I’m glad that you were attracted to me. Because I sure was attracted to you. You gave me many pleasant nights dreams as well,” she said.

Connie paused for a moment and then she took both of Tommy’s hands and she looked straight at him, her eyes darting back and forth questioning him.

“Tommy, I ... I am falling in love with you. I didn’t mean for it to happen. I sure never expected it to happen. But you are different than anyone I ever met. You actually seem to care for me as a person and not as something just to play with when you want a quick fuck.

“Every other man I have been with has just gotten what they need and then if I was lucky, they would call in a few days to see about a return visit. There was no real relationship; it was only just good times in the sack, and ‘I’ll call you’s’.

“But you are different. You are here almost every day, and you actually came by my work because you were concerned for me. You cared for me just now because you thought you broke me. Those are things I have never experienced before and after you left the bank, I had to go into the bathroom and have myself a little cry.

“It meant a lot that you cared enough to check on me. Tommy, honey, you have shown me that there is more to a real relationship than I ever knew before. I’ve never been married – I could never find anyone I wanted to see that much. So I don’t know what it’s like to love someone like your Mom does,” Connie said.

Tommy gazed into her eyes and the smoldering inferno she saw there assured her of his answer. Connie had never seen such passionate desire expressed in another person’s eyes.

He got up from the table and walked around to her, never taking his eyes off her for a second. He walked up and took her hands, pulling her up to him. Keeping hold of her hands, he moved them behind her back holding them there and holding her in his arms at the same time.

“Connie, I love you too. I have for a long time. I just never thought my feelings for you would be returned, so I never said anything. I just loved you from afar. I never thought I would ever want a woman as much as I want you now.

“All the girls I have dated were nothing like you. Immature, giggly and more into themselves and their social status than they were about me or my feelings. It was as if I was some kind of trophy and being seen with me improved their dating status. You know, kinda like ‘Once you have been seen with Tommy, you’re somebody!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.