Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The thirty-eight-year-old divorced mother had heard noises coming from the back bedroom and slowly walked down the hallway toward her son’s bedroom. As Barbara got closer to Tommy’s room, she heard the unmistakable sound of moaning. It was faint and muffled, but it was still moaning.

She slowly approached the door and peeked through the narrow opening and saw Connie, naked on the bed with her ass high in the air, moaning with pleasure. Tommy was directly behind her, also naked, and plowing into her with all he had!

The light that came in through the window from the street lamp illuminated them plainly to her prying eyes. Her first impulse was of anger and jealousy, she wanted to rush into the room and stop them.

But Barbara was aroused at the scene before her and as she watched, in her aroused condition, Barbara could feel the heat building in her own pussy and the longer she stood there watching her son pleasuring Connie’s pussy, the hornier she became!

Barbara noted Connie’s delighted expression; saw her thighs spreading wider apart, her hips rolling her aroused cunt up, presenting it to Tommy as Connie encouraged him to fuck her ravenous pussy harder.

Barbara slid her hand down between her thighs as she watched Tommy’s skilled cock sliding in and out of her best friend’s slippery pink lips. Barbara lifted the front of her nurses uniform and began squeezing herself through the thin, sheer panties that covered her now burning pussy, feeling her juices begin to freely flow, soaking the fabric.

Connie was so turned on now, she really didn’t plan to come into Tommy’s bedroom that night to seduce him and by all means, she shouldn’t be laying half-naked on his bed letting him fuck dripping wet cunt. She shouldn’t, but her pussy was feeling so good right now, she couldn’t keep from moving it around as he pressed into her.

As she rolled her head to the side, enjoying the attention he was giving her pussy, she caught a glimpse of Barbara peeking in the door. Connie gasped thinking that she was busted, but she soon realized that Barbara was playing with herself as she watched!

Connie could see Barbara squeezing and rubbing her pussy through her flimsy little panties. Connie also realized that Barbara was getting off watching her son pounding her pussy! Connie was surprised to discover that having her best friend excitedly masturbating while watching her getting her pussy fucked was very arousing to her.

Tommy increased the speed and depth of his powerful thrusts. He moved his position slightly so his hard shaft rubbed against her sensitive clit until she was gasping from the sensations he was delivering to her pussy.

He reached up and began rubbing her beautiful DD cup tits as he continued to work over her clit, lightly tugging and rolling her eraser like rose-colored nipples. Connie let out another tiny gasp as she began rocking against him, getting as much friction on her overheated clit as she possibly could.

“That’s it slut! Fuck yourself on this hard cock. Fuck yourself if you want to cum!” Tommy growled.

Barbara had never heard her son talk like that and at first it shocked her – he had always spoken in such a polite and respectful manner. But hearing his animalistic, dominant voice also was quite erotic and Barbara felt her pussy tingle as she listened.

As she watched through the narrow opening, Barbara saw Connie’s thighs spread wider apart as Tommy’s cock pistoned in and out of her creamy slit. As she listened to Connie gasping and moaning, she knew exactly how Connie was feeling.

She remembered the few good times she’d had with her ex-husband when they were younger and things weren’t so bad between them.

She was really enjoying this voyeuristic episode, deciding to make herself cum as she enjoyed the erotic show. She slid one hand down the front of her panties and slowly slid her finger between her hot and juicy cunt lips.

She teased her clit, rubbing it as it got hard and then plunged the finger deep into her buttery pussy. She withdrew her finger and rubbed her clit some more with her juice soaked finger. Barbara stuck her middle finger back into her cunt and began pumping. Just as she’d anticipated, her lust boiled forth stronger than ever.

The sensuous feelings in her belly built rapidly and she could feel her breasts swelling from the excitement, nerve endings coming to life, her nipples growing hard. She reached her other hand up, slipping it down the top of her uniform and began to rub her sensitive, swollen nipples.

Barbara didn’t realize that Connie kept catching glimpses of her as she wildly fingered herself while the younger Connie rolled her head from side to side on the bed. Connie saw Barbara’s hips thrusting forward to force her fingers deeper into her overheated pussy.

Tommy pulled away from Connie’s backside, her pussy juices glistening on his hard throbbing cock. He stood up, his big prick was standing away from his body, fully erect, swaying from side to side, pulsing, and glistening with pre-cum fluid on the swollen tip.

“Flip over. On your back, like a good whore,” he growled.

Connie instantly obeyed, her pussy throbbing with desire and eager to be filled again. She reached out with her delicate hand, wrapping her fingers around as much of his thick, naked cock as she could, stroking it up and down, watching his delicious juice ooze out and spread over the large ruby head.

Stepping forward, Tommy brought his hard cock against her pussy, guided by Connie’s own hand. He stood there as she continued to hold his prick in her hand, rubbing the swollen head between her sensitive pussy lips, coating the mushroomed crown with the buttery cream flowing from her pink slit, sending thrills through her cunt.

Barbara was getting very excited now, pistoning her finger faster and faster into her greedy little pussy as she watched, feeling herself rising steadily towards a delicious climax. She worked herself to the very brink of orgasm but was reluctant to end the fun, wanting to enjoy the entire show.

It felt so exciting just to hover there, watching, almost coming, giving herself those tantalizing stabs of pleasure. She stifled a blissful moan as she worked another stiff finger into her wet cunt, poking both of them in deeply as she greedily prolonged the pleasure washing through her quivering loins.

Connie’s pussy was very hot and her juices were soaking the head of his cock as she moved it slowly around her labia coating it with her lubricating juices. She lay her head back, closing her eyes.

With her legs spread wide, she thrust her pelvis toward his big, thick prick, feeling the head slide into her vagina. He watched her shaved pussy lips slipping over his thick cock head feeling it slide easily up her hot, moist cunt until it began climbing deep into her slick fuck channel.

Connie’s eyes suddenly flew open as the head pushed further inside her. Her pussy had never been stretched this wide. Tommy’s cock felt wonderful! He pushed several inches inside her, pulling out and pushing just a little more in. He was slowly fucking her and her cunt was now on fire.

“Oh, Tommy! Give me more, baby! Slide it all the way in!” Connie hissed.

“You want all of this big boy slut?”

She couldn’t answer, she just nodded wildly and began moaning, wanting to feel his cock plunging into her horny little pussy. She wantonly thrust her cunt toward his big prick, making it slide deeper into her throbbing pussy. It hurt a little as it pushed in, stretching her cunt as it went, but it was still so wonderful.

“Oh, that feels so good, Tommy.” Connie squealed. “Oh god!” she exclaimed, “I’m so full! I love the feeling of your big cock stretching my pussy like that.”

Tommy was excited that he was fucking this hot and sexy woman. He began to slide his cock in and out of her tight little pussy. Her cunt was so hot and slick he was able to shove his over-sized cock all the way into her until he bumped against her crotch, his pubic hair grinding against her clit causing her to gasp with each deep thrust.

Connie could feel his head throbbing deep inside of her, reaching the entrance to her womb. She loved the feeling of her clit rubbing against the base of his hard, thick cock. Connie’s body was building toward a climax, and she began thrusting her pussy against him rapidly.

She began chanting “Fuck me! Fuck me! Uh! Uh! Fuck my pussy hard! Shove your big cock in deep! Uh! Uh! Fuck me, Tommy!”

Barbara rammed her fingers as deep as she could into her molten pussy hole when she heard Connie’s words. Hearing her best friend beg for her son’s cock was driving Barbara absolutely wild.

She leaned back against the door frame shoving both hands into her panties. Frantically rubbing her clitoris with one hand, she plunged the fingers of the other deep into her pussy. Her fingers were soaked with her cunt juices.

Sliding slowly downward, she sat on the floor and leaned back against the door frame, watching. She drew her knees up and spread her thighs wide so she could drive her fingers deeper into her cunt. She sped up her finger-fucking, pistoning her fingers harder and faster in and out of her seething little pussy-hole.

Tommy wildly plowed his big cock into his slut’s buttery and wet pussy. Connie loved the feeling of it completely filling up her pussy and bumping her engorged clit. She suddenly began thrashing about, climbing toward an orgasm, her juices flowing all over her new lovers swollen cock. He started to grind his erection harder into Connie’s pussy as his hands toyed with her luscious jugs, squeezing and playing with them to his heart’s content.

As Barbara watched she lifted one of her breasts from the top of her nightgown and bent forward flicking the swollen nipple with her long, pink, pointed tongue. She was plunging two, and then three fingers into her sloppy pussy and rapidly finger fucking herself, not caring that the squish-squish sound of her pumping fingers was becoming audible from beyond the hallway.

She arched her back and thrust her cunt up at her deeply plunging fingers. She was very close to cumming, just a few finger-strokes away. So close, in fact, she began to lightly moan in anticipation.

“Oh, Tommy ... I’m going to cum! Please, baby, just a little more,” she whimpered, “Please make me cum!”

Knowing that he was about to make his beautiful slut cum excited him tremendously. He started to fuck her like a wild man, shoving his entire eight-inch prick deep into her hot, drooling pussy and feeling the muscular walls squeezing his cock tightly.

She felt a gigantic climax starting in the quivering depths of her pussy and it was radiating throughout her whole body. Her pulsating cunt muscles nipped and sucked at Tommy’s big, pounding cock, her hot pussy soaking it with gushing pussy-cream.

She was so highly aroused, her cunt producing so much cream, it bubbled out of her tightly crammed pussy and ran down the crack of her ass.

“Oooooh, Unh, Tommy, I’m cumming, baby! Oooooooh, fuck yes!” she squealed.

Connie went wild, shoving her pussy up to meet his cock on every stroke. She used the muscles in her pussy to squeeze and milk his cock as it slid in and out. His breath was coming in short gasps as his excitement reached a fevered pitch.

Tommy stared down at his sexy slut in awe as he felt her tight cunt convulse around his thrusting cock. Her curvy little body bucked and shuddered as the hot orgasmic spasms began ripping through her. Her pussy cream bubbled up around his prick and her cunt went into contractions, squeezing him hard.

“Oooooh, God, oooooh!” she squealed some more.

“I ... Unh! Unh! I’m gonna come!” Tommy groaned.

“Oh, honey, yesssss!” Connie hissed. “Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck me deep! Cum in your slut’s horny cunt!”

Hearing those words as they came tripping out of her perfect mouth sent him over the edge. He thrust his cock into her with all the speed and force at his command, Tommy drove deep into her, she felt his prick throb as it shot the hot spurting ropes of cum deep into her convulsing pussy. She felt his vigorous spurts deep in her cunt, bathing her womb in hot, creamy sperm.

Feeling his cock pulsing hard inside of her, spraying his seed into her womb triggered another, even bigger orgasm for Connie. She screamed as the delicious spasms wracked her body, causing her big firm tits to sway back and forth, her head falling back on the bed, and she wrapped her legs around his ass, driving him hard against her pussy. Her tight clinging cunt seemed to be sucking the sperm right out of his balls, helping to drain him deep in her fuck tunnel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.