Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Growing up, Tommy had always been attracted to his "Aunt Connie" and now that he was a grown man, it was time he moved from fantasizing about her to having her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tommy Andrews was eighteen years old and about to graduate high school in his Texas town of Sweetwater. Tommy had grown up in Sweetwater after his parents moved there when he was only five years old, and he was well-known in his neighborhood. A star of his Sweetwater High School football team, Tommy had grown into a handsome, wide-shouldered, stout built young man, six foot tall and two hundred fifteen pounds.

It was early May and Tommy was set to graduate in less than a month. He had already been approached by several colleges and picked one that would give him a full football scholarship. He would graduate and then, after one last summer at home, head off to Los Angeles to go to college. Tommy knew that once he left for college, he wouldn’t be able to come back to Sweetwater for quite awhile – he didn’t have the money to fly back home for summer breaks, and would instead find himself some sort of job to help pay living expenses and rent when school was out for summertime.

So before he would leave Sweetwater and head to the lights of Los Angeles, Tommy had one particular goal he wanted to accomplish; he was going to fuck Connie, the next door neighbor and his mother, Barbara Andrews best friend. He’d made up his mind that this hot, sexy, friend of his mother was somehow going to be his.

Connie had been his mother’s friend for as far back as Tommy could really remember. His mother and Connie were very close and Tommy grew up with “Aunt Connie” always coming over. When he was small, Tommy just thought that “Aunt Connie” was a nice lady who liked to give hugs. But as he got older, the hugs began to take on a whole different meaning for him.

Connie didn’t help matters much either. She was always wearing her short shorts, and tops that were either too tight or too revealing or both. She had a killer body and loved to show it off – much to the pleasure of Tommy and the other boys and young men in the neighborhood! Connie wasn’t married and wasn’t looking to be – she was having far too much fun playing the field!

One day that summer, Tommy decided to go out to the lake with some friends of his for a day of swimming, jet-skiing, and general good times. He packed a few things he would need for the day, and was headed out of the door when he spotted Connie in her usual skimpy attire, sitting on a lawn chair sunning herself.

“Oh, Tommy, honey! Can you give me a hand?” she called him over. Tommy went to see what she needed. Connie was wearing her short ‘Daisy Dukes’ which were cut scandalously high (he could almost see her pussy if she moved just right!) and a very skimpy bikini top that made her ample 32DD tits bulge out from the sides.

“Tommy, sweetie, would you be a dear and rub some lotion on my back? I don’t want to burn!” she said, holding up the bottle of suntan lotion.

“Sure,” he said, forcing a smile. He was trying to be polite; actually, he would have rather just been on his way to the lake. But he went ahead and did as she asked. How long could it take to rub lotion on her back?

Connie rolled over on her lawn chair, laying on her stomach, and reached behind her to untie the string around her back so he could spread the lotion easier. Tommy squirted some lotion on his hands and rubbed them together a moment or two.

“Oooh! That’s cold!” Connie said as he lay his hands on her back. He began rubbing to lotion around and it quickly warmed up.

“Mmmm ... that feels nice...” Connie sighed. Tommy thought so too as he worked her warm soft skin. He spread the lotion around her back and found himself getting a little excited at feeling her naked flesh. He got a naughty thought and his hands ventured further and further into dangerous territory.

He spread lotion along her sides, testing how far she would allow him to go before saying something. He rubbed lotion along her ribs and even on the sides of her tits as they were mashed under her. Then he moved back to the center of her back and began to work his way down past her lower back, right to the top of her jean shorts.

“Can you do the back of my legs too, hon?” she asked, not raising her head or turning around. She was enjoying the rubdown Tommy was giving her as much as Tommy was in giving it. Tommy squirted some more lotion on his hands and moved down the work on the backs of her legs. He started at her calves working each one to the knee, then moving up a little before beginning to rub down her thighs. Connie spread her legs a bit so he had access to her legs easier and Tommy moved higher and higher.

Tommy expected at any moment for her to stop him, but she didn’t. Then as he got even higher on her legs, he half-expected her to turn and slap him for being so forward and fresh, but again she didn’t. Instead, she moaned softly as she felt his hands getting closer and closer to her sex. With her shorts cut so high, he could spread the lotion clear up to the crease of her ass cheeks and then his fingers “accidentally” slipped in one leg hole and brushed across her pussy.

Connie didn’t stir. He applied more lotion and then let his fingers brush against her pussy once again. This time, Connie raised her ass up a bit as if allowing him to access her. Tommy wasn’t sure what to make of this – Connie was his mother’s best friend, a woman who he grew up calling “Aunt Connie”. But she wasn’t stopping him; actually, she was making it easier for him to get at her private area. He decided to risk it – he slipped a hand inside and rubbed across her pussy purposefully this time. He noticed first off that “Aunt Connie” was completely shaven! On top of that, his fingers discovered that she was also very hot and very wet!

Connie opened her legs wider and raised her hips a little higher. Tommy grinned – she was letting him play with her! Emboldened by her permissiveness, he pushed his hand in further, parting her swollen pussy lips and dipping his fingers partway into her slick tunnel.

“Ohhh, Tommy ... that feels so good, sweetheart. But we better stop it right there – I don’t want your mother catching wind of this!” she said.

Tommy pulled his hand out and Connie turned over, sitting up. “Honey, I know you are a man now and a very handsome man, too. But your mother is my best friend and I don’t want to get either of us in trouble. But thank you for the rub down ... and the tip!” she said, winking at him. She put her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

It was during the drive up to the lake afterward that he decided this would be the summer he was going to have this sexy, sensuous, wanton next door neighbor. He would just have to wait for his opportunity...

His opportunity would come faster than he anticipated. About a month after the sun lotion incident, Barbara, who works as an RN at the local hospital, was asked if she would mind pulling an extra shift for one of the other nurses who was out sick. She agreed, partly because the nurses all helped each other out, and partly because the extra money would be nice to have. In addition, she would have the next two days off anyway, so it was perfect for her.

So on that Friday, she got up early so she could cover her fellow nurse’s day shift. Just before she left for work, she popped her head into his room. “Okay honey, I’m off to work. What are you planning to do today?” she asked.

“I don’t know, probably just putter around here or something,” he replied, nonchalantly.

“Okay, well I will see you tonight then. Bye, hon,” she said, kissing him on the forehead. Tommy watched out the window as his mother got in the car and headed off to work. As soon as she rounded the corner and was out of sight, he put his plan into action.

He went next door to Connie’s house and let himself in. Connie always kept a spare key hidden under one of the stepping stones that made up the path around the side of the house. Connie had shown him where it was kept just in case he ever got himself locked out of his house sometime.

Once inside, he walked cautiously through the house looking for his objective. Walking through the living room, kitchen, and family room, she was nowhere to be found. On the way down the hall towards the bedrooms, Tommy heard the unmistakable sound of a female moan escape from the far back bedroom. Tommy crept towards the sound coming from behind the closed door and paused, quietly listening. There it was again, another moan!

Tommy wondered if Connie had a man in there. Maybe she went out on a date last night and then had him stay overnight. Then there was another moan, a little louder this time. The curiosity was eating at him; he just had to know what was going on behind that closed door. Slowly he reached out and tried the doorknob. It wasn’t locked! Very slowly, so he wouldn’t make the slightest noise, Tommy twisted the doorknob and then quietly eased the door slightly open just a crack.

When he peeked through the opening between the door and doorjamb, the vision that greeted him caused Tommy’s cock to spring to attention. Connie was lying on her four-poster bed completely naked, feet facing him and her knees up, her head tossing back and forth and her eyes were closed. She was fully illuminated by the bedside lamp on her nightstand.

Connie Beck was a woman of rare beauty, but she was not merely attractive looking; she was a woman who had been born with that particular sexual excitement that ignited the lust fires in every man who gazed upon her. Tommy had seen it before many times. He’d had many a hot fantasy dream involving his next door neighbor and now his fantasies were about to come true!

Connie’s legs were spread wide and Tommy had a great view of her very wet, open pussy as her middle finger slipped into the folds of her glistening pink slit. As Tommy watched, she slid it down the length of her pussy until her finger slid into her wet hole. Breathing heavily, she slowly fucked her pussy with her middle finger; occasionally she would run her finger back up her slit and rub her clit, teasing herself.

Tommy had always known that his neighbor was a very beautiful, very sexy woman, and he had daydreamed many times about what it would be like to fuck her. Now that he was about to, he couldn’t believe how unbelievably fantastic she looked there on the bed, open and exposed like that.

Her dark brown hair cascaded down her neck and spread out on the bed like a chocolate puddle. Her large, beautifully shaped breasts stood out from her chest, the hard pink nipples must have been a half-inch long, erect and straining upward and away from her large dark areola. Her pussy was completely bare, shaven clean as a whistle, just as he had found out the other day with the suntan lotion, and her pink lips completely visible along her moist slit. Her spread legs were long and the whole picture was very arousing.

The woman before him was no longer his mother’s best friend; she was not the woman that he grew up calling “Aunt Connie”. Instead, the naked sexy woman in front of him was a young teen male’s sexual fantasy, a wet dream come true. Tommy’s cock was throbbing so hard it actually hurt! He moved his hand down and began rubbing it through his jeans as he continued to watch his fantasy woman feverishly rubbing her wet, dripping pussy.

With her left hand between her spread legs and her fingers buried in her pussy, pumping in and out, she reached over to her nightstand and pulled a rabbit vibrator from the drawer. Tommy watched as she pushed a couple of buttons on the base of the rabbit and it sprang to life, buzzing and humming, the ears vibrating wickedly back and forth and the cock-like head of the vibrator was rotating around and around! She brought the vibe to her pussy, spreading her inflamed, swollen lips open with her fingers, leaving her pussy open wide and fully displayed; she placed the tip of the vibrator against the opening to her cunt, letting the rotating head rub in a circle around her buttery hole, then slowly she slid the head of the vibrator into her wet pussy.

“Ohhh Fuck Yesss!” she moaned loudly as the vibe burrowed deep into her ravenous cunt.

“Holy Fuck! She’s fucking herself with it!” Tommy thought to himself.

Connie continued to moan as she slowly eased the rabbit into her wet fuck-hole, withdrew it, and then slowly push it further in, working the vibe into her tight pink cunt. Soon the base of the vibe got closer and closer to her pussy and the rabbit ears made contact with her erect throbbing little clit, causing her to let out a sharp gasp. She began to fuck her horny, wet pussy with the rabbit using a gentle in and out motion.

As she continued moving the rabbit in and out, it appeared to Tommy as if the inner lips of her pussy were trying to suck the vibe in deeper. Every time Connie pulled it out, it looked like her pussy lips were trying to hold on to it ... pull it back inside. Her juices were now drooling out of her cunt, running freely down the crack of her ass and pooling on the sheets below.

“Mmmmm ... ah, ah, ah ... oh, uh, uh, uh ... yesss” she moaned in fast little grunts.

Tommy watched this beautiful, naked woman as she lay back on the bed with her knees drawn up, legs wide, shoving the large, blue vibe in and out of her puffy, wet pussy lips. She stroked the rotating toy cock in and out with her right hand, while her left hand reached up to massage her massive tits and tweak her hard, swollen nipples. She tossed her head from side to side wildly, while her pussy and hips thrust upward, grinding into her vibrator-filled hand as the bunny ears tickled her erect clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.