Secret Agent Girl
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story starts slow and will transition into a tale of how a young girl is trained in espionage and becomes a deadly secret agent. It will be about 20 chapters with a total of 50K words. Erotic but not overly sex-laden.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Penny Packworthy was considered by most to be a sensible girl. She was careful about keeping her skirt hem down far enough to prevent nasty boys from viewing her choice of undies that day. She instinctively felt that such matters were her business and not a subject of speculation by the opposite sex. Of course, she was at that age when young females started to form upper body developments that made the opposite sex pant to play with like some new-found toy. In her case, she was a late bloomer and all she could muster was a pair of forlorn nipples and a promise of things to come.

To make matters worse for her, she still had the ugly braces on her teeth that insured no self-respecting young lad would pester her for “down on your knees” duty behind the janitor’s shed. In a way, she was glad she escaped the humiliating business because the thought of actually opening her mouth and letting one of those nasty boys get his jollies in her mouth just because she was a girl seemed unfair, at least from her perspective. The other girls teased her about her lack of oral experience like it was something that would bolster her resume for getting into college or even finding a job in the ruined economy.

She was fairly tall for a female person. In fact, she was taller than most of the boys and she had developed a bit of a slouch to hide her tallness from the casual onlooker. Her height was blessed with a natural ability to run and jump faster and higher than anyone in her grade, both boys and girls.

Her slouching got her into trouble with Sister Veronica.

Sister Veronica was the principal of the parish school and she took her job quite seriously. It was difficult to judge her figure hidden inside the shapeless clothing and her face was generally frowning and not at all agreeable like most women her age.

Penny assumed she was about the same age as her mother.

That is, if her mother was still living.

She had been run over by a speeding taxi cab on a quiet Saturday morning totally distracted by her two year old rambunctious boy-child, the undisputed owner of the most vociferous mouth in the neighborhood. The taxi driver was so distraught that he never drove another mile and joined the long line of forlorn unemployed bums down on the Bowery.

Penny had vile thoughts about doing terrible things to the man, but the law said that he was not at fault and her mother should have been more cautious in the heavy morning traffic. Her father took one look at his three children and married his wife’s younger sister before the end of the month.

Young Penny didn’t like Agatha and she certainly could never love her like she loved her beautiful mother. Besides, the sounds of laughter and squeals of sheer delight from her step-mother’s bedroom was a drastic change from the whispers her parents made when they thought all the children were safe in their dreams. Penny started to imagine all sorts of things going on behind that closed door. She pictured the long-nosed Agatha down on her knees in front of her father sitting on the edge of the bed and taking his long man stick inside her narrow lips with her eyes closed shut and her hands behind her head. The girls in school had told her that boys liked girls to not touch them down there when they had their cock in their mouth because it made them cum too fast and they wanted the ordeal to last as long as possible. Considering how nasty most of those boys were, she believed it quite likely and made a vow that she would never get down on her knees unless she was tied up and forced to follow orders.

Agatha made Penny take care of her two younger siblings and spent most of her time gossiping with the other housewives and drinking tea in the kitchen. Needless to say, her home life was generally less appealing than her school portion of the day.

Still, she had to contend with Sister Veronica and her long three foot ruler with the metal caps at both ends. The sound of that monster whistling though the air in the principal’s office was enough to keep the boys and girls on their toes and walking the line with smiling faces.

The perfection-minded nun had a problem with Penny’s slouching and had decided to correct her posture with negative reinforcement using the ruler as her guide.

Penny’s height made her tower over the petite nun by a good twelve inches and that infuriated the religious lady to a degree that made her less than clear-thinking when it came to dishing out corrections to Penny behind her closed office door. Sometimes, she would even stand on the footstool with Penny bent over in front of her and whack her bare bottom with vigorous energy that made the young girl’s luscious teenaged cheeks jump with reddening guilt.

The normally shy student accepted the punishment with a proper attitude and didn’t share her disgrace with her father or her step-mother because she was far too ashamed.

Sister Veronica was often driven to a sense of guilt at her over-reaction to Penny’s superior height and opened up her jar of special salve to tend to her battered cheeks. It was this portion of the correction that confused Penny the most.

Penny stretched out her long form over the side of Sister Veronica’s desk and tried her best not to have dirty thoughts as the petite woman ran her salve covered fingers up over her reddened cheeks and right into her crack and even up into her female parts. For some reason, she closed her eyes and pretended it was Mister Patel down at the market with his patty-cake hands all over her behind when he thought nobody was looking. She enjoyed his naughtiness so much that she pretended she didn’t understand what he was doing and he assumed she was too immature to know that it was wrong.

At times, the kinky-minded nun would press her legs against Penny’s heart-shaped bottom and rub her greedy fingers right up in her drenched slit finding her virginal opening. It made her heart beat a lot faster and she regretted she had the ugly braces and could not get a boy’s cock into her mouth so that she could judge for herself if it was really fun or too humiliating for words. She pretended not to understand the meaning of the comments the smiling principal whispered in her ears, but in all honesty, she knew exactly what the older woman meant because she constantly had her ear to the wall listening to the filth that her step-mother uttered almost every night with uncommon ferocity.

It was in her senior year that Penny was selected to be on the girl’s team for the long distance run meet that crowned a new winner every year. Their school had not won the trophy for several years and Sister Veronica wanted to win it this year to show the other schools that she was running a superior establishment. Almost every morning, the principal would take Penny out on the track and make her run laps as fast as she could. There was no doubt in Sister Veronica’s mind that her favorite student could win the medal as long as she concentrated on the prize and did her very best.

She made certain the girl did her exercises twice a day and watched her run up and down the hill behind the metal bleachers on the ballfield.

Penny did everything she was told and it helped to build her stamina for the championship run. All of the exercise triggered a need in Penny for instantaneous sex. She knew a place between the boys and girls showers at the gym that had been separated by a black curtain to hide the identity of the repressed youngsters in dire need of sex education.

The girls simply got down on their elbows and knees on their side of the curtain and after shedding all their clothing below the waist, they would push back against the curtain until their naked bottoms were displayed in all their glory to the horny young boys on the other side. Usually, the boys outnumbered the girls, so most of the girls had to take on multiple partners just to insure every one participating left with a happy ending.

The first time that Penny had taken that route to sensuous satisfaction; she was astonished at the line of ass and pussy donors on her side of the curtain. She had assumed they would be mostly the ugly or plain girls with the curse of shyness about the opposite sex and not wanting to meet it head on face to face.

The girl on her left was in her math class and she was highly intelligent and had the most appealing breasts of any girl in the class including Penny. In fact, Penny envied her beautiful breasts and nipples to the point that she considered touching them and even kissing the tips to show her how much she respected her superior assets. She could not remember the girl’s last name but the other girls in class had called her Yoko.

“Miss Yoko, may I massage your beautiful breasts”

Penny was ashamed of her words as soon as she uttered them and was surprised to see the other girl hold one up for her mouth like she was feeding her new-born a delicious treat. She leaned down and took as much of the soft flesh into her mouth as possible and licked the girl’s tender nipples like she was a devoted lover and not just merely another girl with inferior and unappealing breasts rarely attended to in such a manner. The nipple perked up as she frantically labored with her tongue to impress the girl with her ardor. Penny realized that one of the horny boys on the other side of the curtain must have entered her feminine folds at that exact same moment and now the poor girl was getting wet and wild at both ends of her beautiful body. She could see Penny but had no idea who was sticking it to her on the other end behind the secret curtain. She confided in Penny that she judged him to be young and tall because of the length and girth of his oversized shaft.

It was an obvious disappointment to the girl next to her quite suddenly because the boy must have cum prematurely and sprinkled his boy juice inside her happy place with anonymous abandon. Penny redoubled her efforts to arouse the girl’s libido with her busy tongue to compensate for her understandable frustration and slowly pushed her own humble backside and sweet feminine slit to the other side of the curtain. At first, she was ignored and she was filled with the humiliation of rejection of her naked bottom half. Then, she felt the tentative fondling of curious fingers exploring her every hidden corner and she trembled in anticipation of receiving harsh treatment from a demanding male member. Eventually, she felt the hardness of the unknown boy penetrate her unshaven feminine folds and she did her best to open up for his needs despite the fact that she was still a virgin and unsure of exactly how to accomplish that mission. The unseen horny boy shoved one of his impetuous fingers up her brown eye and she was instantly ashamed of how good it felt to her. It was probably something she would have to confess when the truth of her degradation was revealed in order to get her expected forgiveness for a sin of the flesh.

The boy was pounding her hard now and she was quickly moving into a state of perpetual orgasm barely able to keep her new friend Yoko’s nipple inside her shielding mouth.

They were both getting attention now from the other side of the curtain and she smiled at Yoko to let her know that she was her close friend even when they both had their pussies stretched to the limit by unknown admirers.

Miss Yoko leaned over and kissed Penny’s hard little nipple right at the moment the boy on the other side of the curtain creamed her feminine folds with a deposit of impressive magnitude that continued to ooze out even after she had replaced all her lower body clothing and walked hand in hand with Miss Yoko down to the cafeteria for their afternoon snack.

They agreed to meet soon and continue their adventure behind the shielding curtain and compare notes on the quality of their opposite sex partners. Penny hoped that Sister Veronica would never find out about her indiscretions because she would certainly make every effort to reform her attitude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.